California man fired over alleged white power sign says he was cracking his knuckles

Fascism has come to america!

Good thing he wasn't wearing a Hawaiian shirt, they would have had to call the SWAT team.

:auiqs.jpg:
Cultural Appropriation.

And it got fired. Sure he was "cracking his knuckles" Sure he stuck his hand out the window to do it, and sure that's how anybody cracks their knuckles. JUST HOW STUPID DOES HE THINK HIS BOSS IS?
View attachment 351571

They didn't fire him for that alone--they did a real investigation and interviewed a lot of people.
The guy was flipping the white power sign to the BLM crowd. In his uniform in his SDG&E vehicle.
Not a good image for them.
so fucking what if he did ! he is allowed to express his opinion without fear of being punished ! communist like you are getting into dangerous territory going after peoples 1st amendment rights ! fuck you and fuck your communist America hating party you stupid fucking bitch .

But this is just fine. The red hammer & sickle flag can be seen at just about any US protest.

communist_banner.jpg
and what people are failing to see is right before their very eyes ...a communist uprising in the guise of social justice.
Exactly! And, even if they see it, they're just either going along with it, or don't care much.

And it got fired. Sure he was "cracking his knuckles" Sure he stuck his hand out the window to do it, and sure that's how anybody cracks their knuckles. JUST HOW STUPID DOES HE THINK HIS BOSS IS?
View attachment 351571

They didn't fire him for that alone--they did a real investigation and interviewed a lot of people.
The guy was flipping the white power sign to the BLM crowd. In his uniform in his SDG&E vehicle.

Yeah I totally believe the subject in question, a friggin MEXICAN, was flashing white power symbols.

You do realize that this whole "ok sign=white power symbol" was a hoax started by 4chan trolls, right? And like the typical stupid lemmings you leftists are, you believed it.

View attachment 351571

Yeah I totally believe the subject in question, a friggin MEXICAN, was flashing white power symbols.

You do realize that this whole "ok sign=white power symbol" was a hoax started by 4chan trolls, right? And like the typical stupid lemmings you leftists are, you believed it.

otay.jpg

View attachment 351571

Wow. The okay hand gesture is now racist??? This is a new one that I've never heard of before! How long before it is determined that if you are white while walking down a street is a symbol of white power and have to be fired?

It's not. It was a prank perpetrated by 4chan a couple years ago on "woke" leftists and they fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

View attachment 351571

Really? The "AoK" symbol is now racist?
Oh Airplane! Get with it, man!
  • Beating up white people kicking them in the face while yelling Black Lives Matter! -- -- NOT RACIST.

• Hanging your arm out the window and touching your finger to your thumb -- -- RACIST.

The Donut Dike has said so.
I guess I won't be picking my nose in public any more. Could be construed as racist.
Funny how all you hear about is your White Privilege, except, no privilege to pick your nose, walk down the street, hang your arm out the window driving, wave OK, wear a flag, wear any Trump gear, remove BLM signs or say anything not flattering to or liked by Blacks without losing your job! You can't even complain while a gang of them has you down beating your face, and if you're a cop, you can't question, yell at, grab, choke, squeeze pinch, kick, wrestle with, or otherwise make uncomfortable any black man as you try to arrest him for drunkenness, counterfeiting, drugs or armed robbery, all the while filming yourself collecting evidence to be used against you.

Other than that, you're just fine.

View attachment 351571

Yeah, the MEXICAN-American

Screenshot-20200617-193802-Chrome.jpg

View attachment 351571

HR at SDG&E believed it, apparently. And so did the guy who reported him for it, so I'm not sure how this debunked "hoax" is getting so much airtime. Maybe it's NOT a hoax? Like I said, I never heard of it before. I just don't believe the guy was cracking his knuckles. Maybe he flipped 'em the bird, who knows. The company's people found something they didn't like about this guy when they started asking around.

View attachment 351571

Yeah, the MEXICAN-American

Screenshot-20200617-193802-Chrome.jpg
I dunno. Can't a guy from Mexico hate blacks? Why is it okay for white guys but not Mexican guys?

I though this was over kill until I read this.....

" “We conducted a good faith and thorough investigation that included gathering relevant information and multiple interviews, and took appropriate action,” the company said in a statement to NBC 7. "

He must have some priors.

View attachment 351571

so fucking what if he did ! he is allowed to express his opinion without fear of being punished ! communist like you are getting into dangerous territory going after peoples 1st amendment rights ! fuck you and fuck your communist America hating party you stupid fucking bitch .
Freedom of speech. Not freedom from consequences.

View attachment 351571

Really? The "AoK" symbol is now racist?
Been racist every since we found out white racists use it to communicate.

View attachment 351571

Freedom of speech. Not freedom from consequences.
bullshit ...that is the lamest argument i have ever heard ! the guy should sue his employer .

View attachment 351571

103541678-GettyImages-465073031.jpg

Racist ass bitch!

" “We conducted a good faith and thorough investigation that included gathering relevant information and multiple interviews, and took appropriate action,” the company said in a statement to NBC 7. "

Previous information would mean priors. Nothing mentioned about previous information.

Previous information would mean priors. Nothing mentioned about previous information.
could also mean relevant information

" relevant information and multiple interviews, "

Forum List

Back