California man fired over alleged white power sign says he was cracking his knuckles

Fascism has come to america!

And it got fired. Sure he was "cracking his knuckles" Sure he stuck his hand out the window to do it, and sure that's how anybody cracks their knuckles. JUST HOW STUPID DOES HE THINK HIS BOSS IS?
View attachment 351571

They didn't fire him for that alone--they did a real investigation and interviewed a lot of people.
The guy was flipping the white power sign to the BLM crowd. In his uniform in his SDG&E vehicle.
Not a good image for them.
View attachment 351665
Racist ass bitch!
One percenter. We're all racists when it's profitable to be so.

And it got fired. Sure he was "cracking his knuckles" Sure he stuck his hand out the window to do it, and sure that's how anybody cracks their knuckles. JUST HOW STUPID DOES HE THINK HIS BOSS IS?
View attachment 351571

They didn't fire him for that alone--they did a real investigation and interviewed a lot of people.
The guy was flipping the white power sign to the BLM crowd. In his uniform in his SDG&E vehicle.
Yeah, the MEXICAN-American

Screenshot-20200617-193802-Chrome.jpg
I dunno. Can't a guy from Mexico hate blacks? Why is it okay for white guys but not Mexican guys?
Everybody hates blacks. They cause grief wherever they are

I though this was over kill until I read this.....

" “We conducted a good faith and thorough investigation that included gathering relevant information and multiple interviews, and took appropriate action,” the company said in a statement to NBC 7. "

He must have some priors.
Previous information would mean priors. Nothing mentioned about previous information.
could also mean relevant information

" relevant information and multiple interviews, "
Prior too. SDG&E is going to pay in court.

" “We conducted a good faith and thorough investigation that included gathering relevant information and multiple interviews, and took appropriate action,” the company said in a statement to NBC 7. "

Previous information would mean priors. Nothing mentioned about previous information.

CA is at will employment so they wont be paying much of anything. They can fire you because you smile funny.

View attachment 351571

Only morons believe that bullshit!

CA is at will employment so they wont be paying much of anything. They can fire you because you smile funny.
IBEW Local 465, so no.

IBEW Local 465, so no.
Yeah. He's pretty much done especially if the union ain't backing him. In a company truck flashing the white power sign. Thats his ass.

Employees who are members of a union and so are protected by a collective bargaining agreement generally may only be terminated for cause. Typically, employees who believe that they have been terminated in violation of their collective bargaining agreement file a grievance and go through the arbitration procedure, if such a procedure is included in the collective bargaining agreement. If the employer and union cannot resolve the grievance, the grievance is submitted to a neutral, third-party arbitrator. Prior to arbitration, parties will have the opportunity to obtain relevant evidence from one another. During the hearing, the parties will be allowed to present evidence and testimony and cross-examine opposing witnesses. An arbitration contains many of the same elements as a court proceeding or administrative hearing. Generally, arbitration decisions are binding on all parties. In a limited number of circumstances, however, such as procedural unfairness, fraud, corruption or partiality, a court will overturn an arbitrator’s decision.

View attachment 351571

View attachment 351665
Racist ass bitch!
ikr I've made a mental note to use the thumbs up sign instead. Jeezum.

View attachment 351571

Isn't that the "All OK" sign? Obama and a few others seems to think so.

ct-1559227328-fkycqw5wh9-snap-image

*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things.

These are your people.

Of course you think so. You're a partisan idiot.

View attachment 351571

Isn't that the "All OK" sign? Obama and a few others seems to think so.

ct-1559227328-fkycqw5wh9-snap-image

That was all before we was woke.

These are your people.

Factually False

These are your people.

Factually False

Yeah? Then why are you an tribal political extremist hard on? Why do you call them 'my people'? Speak up, you coward

Forum List

Back