8. Virginia – Median household income: $64,902 Poverty rate: 11.8%
7. New Hampshire – Median household income: $66,532 Poverty rate: 9.2%
6. Massachusetts – Median household income: $69,160 Poverty rate: 11.6%
5. Hawaii – Median household income: $69,592 Poverty rate: 11.4%
4. Connecticut – Median household income: $70,048 Poverty rate: 10.8%
3. Alaska – Median household income: $71,583 Poverty rate: 11.2%
2. New Jersey – Median household income: $71,919 Poverty rate: 11.1%
1. Maryland- Median household income: $73,971 Poverty rate: 10.1%

damn, 30 seconds to prove you're a lying moron.
And which of those states has the eighth largest economy in the world? See if you can guess dip shit.
and that is meaningless to the point of this op.

oh and :link: , b/c last time I proved you were lying
No it isn't.
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

The results are difficult to predict. But see below.

California is - depending on who you are talking to - like two or three or five different states, and thus it is unlike any other. In this case, you have the prosperous coastal cities that are driving this increase, and the inland cities and rural areas that want no part of it.

Why does no one talk about how "un-American" it is for GOVERNMENT to step into a private financial relationship and make demands on both parties, that neither one of them may want?

How many thousands of high school and college kids will forever be denied summer and part time employment at which they could be earning much-needed funds to meet their needs? How many immigrants and high-school dropouts (mainly MINORITY people) will become permanently unemployable at $15/hr, and be permanently dependent on either government handouts or ill-gotten sustenance? How many millions of hours of gainful employment will be eliminated as employers re-tool for this new reality? How much economic activity will be suppressed by the higher prices paid by consumers to support this economic idiocy?

Why do liberals not understand that taking money out of one group of pockets and putting it into another group of pockets does not create prosperity?

Any time the price of a commodity is forced to a level that is significantly higher than its economic value, three things happen: (1) the consumers of that commodity use less of it, (2) the consumers of that commodity seek out alternatives, and (3) a black market is created.

In the case of a significantly increased MW, (1) fewer jobs and hours of employment. (2) Automation. (3) Employment of illegals, "under the table."

It is as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

Businesses will just set up on the border states where they are welcome
Right, because what crazy foolhardy businessmen would want to do business in the wealthiest state with the largest population.
It's not the wealthiest state

and even if it was, it's meaningless to the point being made
Oh? Which IS the wealthiest state then.....Mississippi? :rofl:
stop proving you're an idiot
You already done so much to establish those very same bonafides for yourself.
I proved you a liar.

_60604013_fordpackardplant(9)640x350.jpg

We need to help Syria now!!!!

oh wait, that's Detroit

What all the fucking dummies and liars forgot to mention was that the minimum wage wouldn't reach $15 an hour until 2022. I wonder what fifteen dollars will be worth in 2022?

Can someone explain to me how the 8th largest economy in the world ranks behind 8 other state economies?

I know math is racist to leftist, so if a fellow con or liber could help me out, b/c every time I count; 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 durp, I get so confused.

Here is the voice speaking for everyone. whoohoo:rolleyes-41:

This really stupid woman makes two serious mistakes. One is that she believes that business wants to be forced into paying 15 dollars an hour. It escapes her that if they wanted to pay that, they would already be doing so. The second mistake is that she believes that everyone wants to pay the prices that would support the wage.

Can someone explain to me how the 8th largest economy in the world ranks behind 8 other state economies?

I know math is racist to leftist, so if a fellow con or liber could help me out, b/c every time I count; 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 durp, I get so confused.
You are a very stupid little person.

Economy of California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The economy of California is the largest in the United States. As of 2014, California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.3 trillion. The state's GSP grew 2.8% in 2014.[6]

since we already know that isn't true, the rest is bullshit as well.

see, Two easy

You are a very stupid little person.

Economy of California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The economy of California is the largest in the United States. As of 2014, California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.3 trillion. The state's GSP grew 2.8% in 2014.[6]

since we already know that isn't true, the rest is bullshit as well.

see, Two easy
No doubt based on your own comprehensive study.

Right, because what crazy foolhardy businessmen would want to do business in the wealthiest state with the largest population.
Hey Idiot you don't think someone on the border of CA in a business friendly state can have customers and business with people in CA while being in a business friendly tax environment

I bet you never ran a business

Hey Idiot you don't think someone on the border of CA in a business friendly state can have customers and business with people in CA while being in a business friendly tax environment

I bet you never ran a business
The world is evidently coming to an end in 2022.

well, it might work, this time.

assuming the plan is to put small biz out of commission.

Can you imagine trying to sell products that have the price printed on them (like books)?
those prices are contracted, you can't charge more, you can charge less after a certain amount of time, but never more to cover costs.

you can kiss book stores, small convenient stores, etc goodbye.
The price of food there and from there is about to go through the roof.
Nope....Democrats use price controls.....which will drive businesses out of the state.

Forum List

Back