California on its way to abolish civil rights.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

California is about to repeal PROP 209, which made it illegal to use race and gender to discriminate against people for admissions into schools and job hiring.

ACA 5 will make it legal to discriminate against anyone for gender and race.

Hmmm.....

Seems fucked up to me.

Let that marinate. CALIFORNIA WANTS IT TO BE LEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE BASED ON RACE AND GENDER.

ACA 5, it will pass in November.

As I understand it, we Californians will be asked to vote on whether or not affirmative action should be allowed again. (It is currently forbidden.)

Here in Los Angeles, our mayor is already setting up an office to implement affirmative action. He has long wanted certain positions to be filled by people of certain groups. The idea is, I believe, that a city's employees should reflect the people who live there.

Personally, I care for only one thing: competence. As far as I am concerned, every elected and appointed official could be from Mars if they are the most competent and honest and effective.

California is about to repeal PROP 209, which made it illegal to use race and gender to discriminate against people for admissions into schools and job hiring.

ACA 5 will make it legal to discriminate against anyone for gender and race.

Hmmm.....

Seems fucked up to me.

Let that marinate. CALIFORNIA WANTS IT TO BE LEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE BASED ON RACE AND GENDER.

ACA 5, it will pass in November.

They want to bring back the good old days of Jim Crow and "don't let the sun go down on you in our town, ni**er." Only now it will be "don't let the sun rise on you on our campus, whitey."

Welcome to the Marxist Brave New World, where discriminating against white people is encouraged, and legal.

That’s what this is essentially.

Whites and Asians will be discriminated against to get into certain colleges and for jobs.

If discrimination is bad, it should be bad wholly.

Discrimination against Asians is ok, just not brown and black people.

White and yellow....discriminate away!

Democrats are extremely racist and sexist people. They feel race and sex is the most important thing about their VP nominee for example. They literally want to discriminate based on race.

Just saw on another thread a liberal claiming that police should reflect the race of the community.
In other words, a return to Segregation.
Democrats are so racist they literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race. If we only hire black cops, all the racism would go away... derp...

It’s odd that liberals are supporting discrimination based on gender and race. Isn’t their mantra to not discriminate?

Liberals have really shown their true colors lately.

They are the racists.

Forum List

Back