California opens new DMV - for illegals only!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This violates section 1324 title 8 of the US Code of Laws but laws mean nothing in obamamerica.

California Opening New DMV Office ? For Illegal Aliens ONLY | Top Right News

March 28, 2014

Illegals are the new “VIPs” in the Golden Sanctuary State. And VIPs can’t be bothered with waiting on line with us chumps with papers when it’s time to get their spanking new licenses, now can they?

Well now they won’t have to, because the California DMV is opening a new, illegal aliens-only facility in Lompoc, in Santa Barbara County…

Lompoc is slated to house a DMV processing center for undocumented immigrant driving privilege applications later this year. The state will start issuing those cards in January 2015. A building on North H Street, which has been vacant for a very long time, will house the facility according to Mayor John Linn.

California officials expect to process 1.4 million driver’s license applications for illegals aliens over the next three years, at a cost of $140 million to $220 million to the taxpayers.

• Banned
The state is bankrupt but democrats are gonna spend 200 million dollars giving licenses to people that aren't even allowed to be here!! This will make it much easier for the illegals to vote - which is the idea of course.

• Banned
The state is bankrupt but democrats are gonna spend 200 million dollars giving licenses to people that aren't even allowed to be here!! This will make it much easier for the illegals to vote - which is the idea of course.

So what are you going to do about it?

HAHAHA. Is that all you progs can say? Thanks for admitting that even the stupid progs know this is indefensible.

HAHAHA. Is that all you progs can say? Thanks for admitting that even the stupid progs know this is indefensible.
Translation:

"I'm not going to do anything about it. That would take more effort than just bitching on this forum"

Whats a prog? Also you avoided the question. What are you going to do about it?

I've always thought the Ca. DMV was for illegals. Nobody there speaks English (unless you count ebonics).

We can't do much, since California is run by Liberals. And Obama and Holder? Well...they won't do anything either.

Broke ass illegal aliens can get IDs, so what is the problem with voter IDs again? Does any democrat care to address that?

most illegal aliens are not broke. the hypocrisy of dems on this issue cannot be understated. giving people who are openly breaking the law DL's is fucking absurd and i live here. all i can do is vote to get the idiots out of SAC, but that is easier said than done because for some reason this state is very liberal.

California Opening New DMV Office ? For Illegal Aliens ONLY | Top Right News

March 28, 2014

Illegals are the new “VIPs” in the Golden Sanctuary State. And VIPs can’t be bothered with waiting on line with us chumps with papers when it’s time to get their spanking new licenses, now can they?

Well now they won’t have to, because the California DMV is opening a new, illegal aliens-only facility in Lompoc, in Santa Barbara County…

Lompoc is slated to house a DMV processing center for undocumented immigrant driving privilege applications later this year. The state will start issuing those cards in January 2015. A building on North H Street, which has been vacant for a very long time, will house the facility according to Mayor John Linn.

California officials expect to process 1.4 million driver’s license applications for illegals aliens over the next three years, at a cost of $140 million to $220 million to the taxpayers.
If I were an illegal and did not want to get deported, I would not get a driver's license at an illegal aliens-only DMV. The DMV would know that these folks are illegals, and where they live. That means the government knows this info as well. I'm aware that the chances of them getting deported under the current administration is almost zero. The dems need their votes. However, when the GOP wins in 2016, they will also have access to all this info. That's when the show starts...

If I were an illegal and did not want to get deported, I would not get a driver's license at an illegal aliens-only DMV. The DMV would know that these folks are illegals, and where they live. That means the government knows this info as well. I'm aware that the chances of them getting deported under the current administration is almost zero. The dems need their votes. However, when the GOP wins in 2016, they will also have access to all this info. That's when the show starts...

It could happen sooner than that. If the gop takes over the senate 7 months from now, illegals could be in a lot of trouble.

It could happen sooner than that. If the gop takes over the senate 7 months from now, illegals could be in a lot of trouble.

Be serious a minute.

As long as the RINOs like McCain and Graham control the GOP in the Senate NOTHING will happen about illegals. Those RINOs will betray their own constituents and their own party to make sure Big Business keeps getting that cheap black market labor.

Forum List

Back