California passes transgender student law

Boys or girls sports? I'm sorry, boys can play netball, you know, and girls can play football. Enough with the sexism!

Boys or girls sports? I'm sorry, boys can play netball, you know, and girls can play football. Enough with the sexism!

Except the law does nothing for sexism or sexist separation – just allows those that are pretending to access the facilities. Now, a girl that wants to be a boy can play those sports but a girl that is actually facing the reality that she is a girl cannot.

The consequence of this is that women's sporting records will be set and broken by someone with a penis claiming to be a woman. If libs take this further, womens professional teams will be dominated by people with penises. Feminists, hardcore man hating feminists will go INSANE.

This is brilliant. What better way to reduce the always long line for the girls room? Just declare yourself a boy atm and use the other bathroom.

Seriously, CA is just Retarded, capital R.

The actual concern is with girls who are actually boys destroying the biological women in sports like track, tennis, volleyball, and other sports.

Except the law does nothing for sexism or sexist separation – just allows those that are pretending to access the facilities. Now, a girl that wants to be a boy can play those sports but a girl that is actually facing the reality that she is a girl cannot.

Except they aren't pretending. Where is it written that a girl can't play on a boys sports team?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/03/s...-florida-high-school.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Wait until the fun and games start in the locker and bathrooms.

Kullyfornia is a cess pool of freaks and geeks. They're billions of dollars in debt, and this is what they're weird about.

I actually don't have a problem with girls playing football with the boys. If they can hold up, then fine by me. But, a guy playing with girls is fraudulent.

Except they aren't pretending. Where is it written that a girl can't play on a boys sports team?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/03/s...-florida-high-school.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The opposite direction is the problem, due to the biological differences in strength between men and women. Do you really think female high school tennis players want to compete against a former male?

If it's not written that a girl can't play on a boys sport (or vice versa) then why did they make it a law?

The whole bathroom thing? Use the bathroom of what physical gender you are. I have no problem with an already existing bathroom (say the nurses office) being offered to those with gender issues. But to let them use whatever they desire? Bullshit.

This is just ANOTHER small, small minority screaming and demanding that the vast majority bend to their wishes. I'm sick and and tired of this shit.

If it's not written that a girl can't play on a boys sport (or vice versa) then why did they make it a law?

The whole bathroom thing? Use the bathroom of what physical gender you are. I have no problem with an already existing bathroom (say the nurses office) being offered to those with gender issues. But to let them use whatever they desire? Bullshit.

This is just ANOTHER small, small minority screaming and demanding that the vast majority bend to their wishes. I'm sick and and tired of this shit.

Because transgendered students aren't doing it to play sports. They are transgendered and still want to participate in sports. Not the same thing. They will be using the facilities of the gender they associate with, that's all.

Mandating the denial of reality. Libs really need to get aids and die

BBC News - California law protects rights of transgender students

transgender ? i believe that is all fucking bullshit young kids do not know this sexuality shit at a young age, when they get older sexuality becomes a curiosity, this law just allows kids to become perverts and peeking toms, i predict there will be many cases of molesting, rape and..........., well the logical and reasonable folks can see where this will go. :up:

when i lived in Commiefornia during the 1960' & 70's it was a fairly decent place, late 1970's .., 78 to be exact it was starting to change, i then moved to Commierado, it too was a good place to be, then in the early 1990's it too began to change, so in 1993 i moved to GOD's country, Arizona !! i pray every day my adopted state of Arizona never turns Commie as did the previous two states.

Because transgendered students aren't doing it to play sports. They are transgendered and still want to participate in sports. Not the same thing. They will be using the facilities of the gender they associate with, that's all.

So the girls who are uncomfortable with a guy using thier restroom can basically go pound sand...

If you got junk, you are a guy, and you use the mens room. case closed.

So the girls who are uncomfortable with a guy using thier restroom can basically go pound sand...

Transgendered individuals do not identify with the gender they were born into. Despite having "junk", they do not identify as boys. They should use the facilities of the gender they identify with. Cases still pending...

What happens when a girl gets killed playing football?

Just a theory: Her parents will sue the school district for not providing "adequate protection" for her and it'll start a whole raging debate in California how contact sports should be banned in K-12..... It's the left wing solution to problems; if one person isn't happy then NOBODY should be happy (well except the ruling "elite" and the monied interests that control them of course, they get to play by whatever rules they want).

Transgendered individuals do not identify with the gender they were born into. Despite having "junk", they do not identify as boys. They should use the facilities of the gender they identify with. Cases still pending...

No, they shouldnt. So basically if you have a mental issue regarding your sex status, that trumps the right of everyone else to be comfortable in thier bathroom usage?

Life isnt fair sometimes, and this involves so few individuals that the rights of others to be comfortable takes precedent.

Go use the damned nurses bathroom if its such an issue for ya.

Forum List

Back