California: Progressive Paradise

I’m trying very hard what is your problem.

I keep coming back if the same bullshit.
I’m telling you it is was it is...... Dude I don’t bullshit.
you make California sound a lot better than what it is....thats called bullshit "dude"....

Well I don’t bullshit like you.

I’m very happy here. What do you want me to say? Oh I’m miserable? Like you. I know you are miserable that you keep giving me the same of your bullshit.

One of the top 5 happiest states.
Booming economy.
5th largest economy in the world.

If you disagree then tell me.
sure you dont.....tell all those people inland who dont have it so good about that booming 5th best economy,see what they tell you,they dont see it....but then you cant relate to them can you?.....

I’m trying very very hard what the fuck is your problem?

Etched this to your thick skull.
California is the 5th largest economy in the world. You can deny it whatever the hell and however you want. It’s a fact.

Inland people like Lancaster has 6.5 unemployment Ca has 4.1%.
That’s part of the nature and reality in life. There are part of California that are far from high tech or booming counties. That’s a fact no matter where you go in this world.

Texas has 4% unemployment but Willacy 10.2% unemployments. Thats the nature and reality of life.

I know you are very ignorant.
Why don’t you tell me what is really bothering you? Maybe I can figure out somewhere what is your problem.

Sure, 5th largest economy, with the highest number of people on welfare, highest population of homeless, highest population of illegals...dumbass.
that great economy only seems to help certain parts of the state.....basically were most of the wealth is.....

you make California sound a lot better than what it is....thats called bullshit "dude"....

I’m very happy here. What do you want me to say? Oh I’m miserable? Like you. I know you are miserable that you keep giving me the same of your bullshit.

Booming economy.

sure you dont.....tell all those people inland who dont have it so good about that booming 5th best economy,see what they tell you,they dont see it....but then you cant relate to them can you?.....

California is the 5th largest economy in the world. You can deny it whatever the hell and however you want. It’s a fact.

That’s part of the nature and reality in life. There are part of California that are far from high tech or booming counties. That’s a fact no matter where you go in this world.

Texas has 4% unemployment but Willacy 10.2% unemployments. Thats the nature and reality of life.

Why don’t you tell me what is really bothering you? Maybe I can figure out somewhere what is your problem.

Sure, 5th largest economy, with the highest number of people on welfare, highest population of homeless, highest population of illegals...dumbass.
that great economy only seems to help certain parts of the state.....basically were most of the wealth is.....

Wait.....y'mean not all Californians are millionaires?????

But....but......it's been Democrat for over a quarter century.....

....how long more before it's a worker's paradise????

Booming economy.

those days may be long gone.....

stg103019dAPR20191030014524.jpg

Booming economy.

my problem is people like you who cant admit California has a lot of problems..everything in your world is California is great,yea maybe in your wealthy community were you live and all the money goes...many Californians just dont seem to dont agree with you..they pay taxes too,they are also citizens of the state but yet just dont seem to get the same benefits from that great economy....why is that?....i will tell you why,because Sacramento has the same attitude that you have...."hey thats life,i got mine,who cares about anyone else"....California has been brought down quite a few rungs on the ladder because of people just like you....and those kinds of people run the state and live in all the nice "we got ours" communities.....take the California flag out of your ass and open your fucking eyes and start realizing that California is not that wonderful a place that you describe,its far from it.....

You are lying dude.
I already said yes Ca has lots of problems. But sure don’t understand what the hell is wrong with you.

So let me repeat it again.
Then etched it to your fucking dumb ignorant skull.

There are parts of California that are rich. At the same time there are parts of Ca that are poor. That’s the nature of life wherever you go. I already told you this repeatedly. Like every where else in the world.
What part of your ignorant that you don’t understand about life and economics?
If you don’t agree. Then you can just shove it to your ass.

I dont care about anyone? Really? Why do you think I’m here promoting my state?

Despite of your hatred and how ignorant you are. We are not the poorest, but happy state, we are not the druggiest. I provided you links. What best of Ca. Do you want me to lie like you?

If you think we are not rated #5 happiest state. Then try to prove me wrong.

Many Californians don’t agree with me. Who? Members of this site? You’ve got to be kidding me.

Last edited:

Booming economy.

i am ignorant?.....at least i can put a sentence together without using fucked up English....for a person that "claims" they have lived here for many years your English sure sucks....dude....

This is my favorite. When you come up to this point. I know I kicked your ass again. Means you run out of ammunition. Letter carrier.
Yes you are very ignorant and dumb.

I gave you example of Texas unemployment below 4%. Willacy is 10.2%.

That is normal because where Willacy is located and their products.

So tell me letter carrier. What part of your miserable life and ignorant that you don’t understand?

I doubt it. Booming business all over better than any other states.

You don’t know shit dude.,

I doubt it. Booming business all over better than any other states.

You don’t know shit dude.,

Yep, those "booming" businesses must be doing great when they don't have any electricity...dumbass.

You are a good example of a hypocrite bastard.
You sold your duplex and made a little profit then move to Nevada. If not for California you did not make that much profit. Now you are saying how bad we are?

Like I told you before. I know lots of people that did the same thing you did..... but they are very appreciative compared to your miserable life.

Most of them regrets the move because they are old like you. Starting all over just for a lousy bucks. Missed their grandkids, relatives and friends.

So tell me letter carrier. What part of your miserable life and ignorant that you don’t understand?

So Harry if I followed your stupidity.

California unemployment is about 4%. Lancaster is about 5+%........ Don’t fucking tell me it should be 4% also?

You sold your duplex and made a little profit then move to Nevada. If not for California you did not make that much profit. Now you are saying how bad we are?

Like I told you before. I know lots of people that did the same thing you did..... but they are very appreciative compared to your miserable life.

Most of them regrets the move because they are old like you. Starting all over just for a lousy bucks. Missed their grandkids, relatives and friends.

Yep, but they definitely don't miss the property taxes, welfare recipients, illegals, homeless population, fires, gas prices and holier than thou assholes such as yourself.

Booming economy.

my problem is people like you who cant admit California has a lot of problems..everything in your world is California is great,yea maybe in your wealthy community were you live and all the money goes...many Californians just dont seem to dont agree with you..they pay taxes too,they are also citizens of the state but yet just dont seem to get the same benefits from that great economy....why is that?....i will tell you why,because Sacramento has the same attitude that you have...."hey thats life,i got mine,who cares about anyone else"....California has been brought down quite a few rungs on the ladder because of people just like you....and those kinds of people run the state and live in all the nice "we got ours" communities.....take the California flag out of your ass and open your fucking eyes and start realizing that California is not that wonderful a place that you describe,its far from it.....

You are lying dude.
I already said yes Ca has lots of problems. But sure don’t understand what the hell is wrong with you.

There are parts of California that are rich. At the same time there are parts of Ca that are poor. That’s the nature of life wherever you go. I already told you this repeatedly. Like every where else in the world.

Despite of your hatred and how ignorant you are. We are not the poorest, but happy state, we are not the druggiest. I provided you links. What best of Ca. Do you want me to lie like you?

Many Californians don’t agree with me. Who? Members of this site? You’ve got to be kidding me.
take the fucking flag out of your ass....everyone here knows you are "mr.california" we get that...you cant even discuss the place without having melt down and calling people names...

Booming economy.

i am ignorant?.....at least i can put a sentence together without using fucked up English....for a person that "claims" they have lived here for many years your English sure sucks....dude....

This is my favorite. When you come up to this point. I know I kicked your ass again. Means you run out of ammunition. Letter carrier.
and you are a bigot....you bad mouth people less fortunate than you...you sound like fucking right winger...

wasnt a duplex...get your story right....and good for all those imaginary people you know chartwin.....im sure many of them regret moving...

California unemployment is about 4%. Lancaster is about 5+%........ Don’t fucking tell me it should be 4% also?
and if i followed your stupidity i would have a flag shoved up my ass...and be person who who only sees what i want to see.....

Booming economy.

You are lying dude.

take the fucking flag out of your ass....everyone here knows you are "mr.california" we get that...you cant even discuss the place without having melt down and calling people names...

Why?
Because you keep repeating the same bullshit.
I keep explaining the reality in life. For some reason you are so fucking dumb to understand.

Booming economy.

and you are a bigot....you bad mouth people less fortunate than you...you sound like fucking right winger...

You are a good example of a bigot and hypocrite.
I’m proud living here in Ca.

If you can’t take that you can shove it up your ass.

Let me guess.
You are jealous of me.
Fascinated.
Obsessed.
Impressed.

This is the only reason why you keep coming back with your stupidity and garbage.

and if i followed your stupidity i would have a flag shoved up my ass...and be person who who only sees what i want to see.....

So far I have not shown any of my stupidity.
I keep telling and giving you facts. You keep giving me the same stupidity.

Last year you gave the same of your bullshit.
You are jealous.

Forum List

Back