California: Progressive Paradise

I gave you example of Texas unemployment below 4%. Willacy is 10.2%.

That is normal because where Willacy is located and their products.

So tell me letter carrier. What part of your miserable life and ignorant that you don’t understand?

So Harry if I followed your stupidity.

California unemployment is about 4%. Lancaster is about 5+%........ Don’t fucking tell me it should be 4% also?
and if i followed your stupidity i would have a flag shoved up my ass...and be person who who only sees what i want to see.....

Last year you gave the same of your bullshit.
You are jealous.
and last year you did the same shit you are doing here.....are you a hypocrite charwin?....accusing me of doing what you do in abundance?..

Dude you did the same shit. You started again the same shit this year. I did not attack you at all fuckhead.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you do the same shit too...dude...and yes you did attack me for pointing out the unemployment rate in the inland counties...remember how you said i was bashing the state when i was doing no such thing?....remember that ..dude?...

my problem is people like you who cant admit California has a lot of problems..everything in your world is California is great,yea maybe in your wealthy community were you live and all the money goes...many Californians just dont seem to dont agree with you..they pay taxes too,they are also citizens of the state but yet just dont seem to get the same benefits from that great economy....why is that?....i will tell you why,because Sacramento has the same attitude that you have...."hey thats life,i got mine,who cares about anyone else"....California has been brought down quite a few rungs on the ladder because of people just like you....and those kinds of people run the state and live in all the nice "we got ours" communities.....take the California flag out of your ass and open your fucking eyes and start realizing that California is not that wonderful a place that you describe,its far from it.....

You are lying dude.
I already said yes Ca has lots of problems. But sure don’t understand what the hell is wrong with you.

So let me repeat it again.
Then etched it to your fucking dumb ignorant skull.

There are parts of California that are rich. At the same time there are parts of Ca that are poor. That’s the nature of life wherever you go. I already told you this repeatedly. Like every where else in the world.
What part of your ignorant that you don’t understand about life and economics?
If you don’t agree. Then you can just shove it to your ass.

I dont care about anyone? Really? Why do you think I’m here promoting my state?

Despite of your hatred and how ignorant you are. We are not the poorest, but happy state, we are not the druggiest. I provided you links. What best of Ca. Do you want me to lie like you?

If you think we are not rated #5 happiest state. Then try to prove me wrong.

Many Californians don’t agree with me. Who? Members of this site? You’ve got to be kidding me.
take the fucking flag out of your ass....everyone here knows you are "mr.california" we get that...you cant even discuss the place without having melt down and calling people names...

Why?
Because you keep repeating the same bullshit.
I keep explaining the reality in life. For some reason you are so fucking dumb to understand.
and you are not repeating the same shit?..you are too stupid understand you are doing what you are accusing me of doing....

Yes I keep repeating the same shit and you keep repeating your stupidity. You are RETARDED.

If you don’t like California then stay the fuck out here.
yes you do and yet you get on me for the same thing...you must be the retarded one...or are you just kinda stupid?...and were have i ever said i dont like California?...

those days may be long gone.....

You are a good example of a hypocrite bastard.
You sold your duplex and made a little profit then move to Nevada. If not for California you did not make that much profit. Now you are saying how bad we are?

Like I told you before. I know lots of people that did the same thing you did..... but they are very appreciative compared to your miserable life.

Most of them regrets the move because they are old like you. Starting all over just for a lousy bucks. Missed their grandkids, relatives and friends.
wasnt a duplex...get your story right....and good for all those imaginary people you know chartwin.....im sure many of them regret moving...

Imaginary? You don’t even know me fuckhead...
You don’t even know what I do for a living.
and yet you think you know me....are you a hypocrite?.....

I don’t pretend that I know you. But you are letter carrier then you sold your property in Ca then move to Nevada. That’s what I know about you.

Then you think you know me. You are a hypocrite/
you have no idea what a hypocrite is do you?...

So tell me letter carrier. What part of your miserable life and ignorant that you don’t understand?

California unemployment is about 4%. Lancaster is about 5+%........ Don’t fucking tell me it should be 4% also?
and if i followed your stupidity i would have a flag shoved up my ass...and be person who who only sees what i want to see.....

You probably one of the top 3 dumbest members that I encountered here in this site.
if someone did a poll on who is the dumbest member here and both our names were on that list.....i bet i would fare better than you...

Like what poll? Here? You are very dumb and stupid.

Then explain to me your retardation.

What do you want to me to say about Ca? Tell me.

Oh we are falling apart? The entire Ca unemployment is 10%? Entire Ca is burning? Entire Ca is homeless?every one left Ca?
are you going to start crying now?....

You are jealous.
and last year you did the same shit you are doing here.....are you a hypocrite charwin?....accusing me of doing what you do in abundance?..

This is very funny. I don’t even read what you posted from different thread. I don’t even make a rebuttal or comments any of your post.
Till you attacked me here. You did exactly the same last year. You are a hypocrite.
you claim you havent read what i posted from a different thread and yet you also claim i did the exact same ...LAST YEAR....do you have memory problems?...and once again,were did i attack you here?....

You are jealous.

This is very funny. I don’t even read what you posted from different thread. I don’t even make a rebuttal or comments any of your post.
Till you attacked me here. You did exactly the same last year. You are a hypocrite.

From last year up to now. I STILL DON’T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME OR CA.

I admitted that we have lots of problems here in Ca. I admitted that there are part of Ca that are poor with higher unemployment than average.

BUT majority of Ca is doing very well with the economy. Otherwise we won’t be the 5th largest economy in the world. Our unemployment is 4%.
you only admitted that after others here including me showed you proof...then you changed your tune....

You are jealous.

Dude you did the same shit. You started again the same shit this year. I did not attack you at all fuckhead.,

you do the same shit too...dude...and yes you did attack me for pointing out the unemployment rate in the inland counties...remember how you said i was bashing the state when i was doing no such thing?....remember that ..dude?...

You are lying asshole.
I normally ignored your post. Nor I even care till you attacked me in this thread.
You did the same last year.
The same your bullshit.

You are lying dude.
I already said yes Ca has lots of problems. But sure don’t understand what the hell is wrong with you.

So let me repeat it again.
Then etched it to your fucking dumb ignorant skull.

There are parts of California that are rich. At the same time there are parts of Ca that are poor. That’s the nature of life wherever you go. I already told you this repeatedly. Like every where else in the world.
What part of your ignorant that you don’t understand about life and economics?
If you don’t agree. Then you can just shove it to your ass.

I dont care about anyone? Really? Why do you think I’m here promoting my state?

Despite of your hatred and how ignorant you are. We are not the poorest, but happy state, we are not the druggiest. I provided you links. What best of Ca. Do you want me to lie like you?

If you think we are not rated #5 happiest state. Then try to prove me wrong.

Many Californians don’t agree with me. Who? Members of this site? You’ve got to be kidding me.
take the fucking flag out of your ass....everyone here knows you are "mr.california" we get that...you cant even discuss the place without having melt down and calling people names...

Why?
I keep explaining the reality in life. For some reason you are so fucking dumb to understand.
and you are not repeating the same shit?..you are too stupid understand you are doing what you are accusing me of doing....

Yes I keep repeating the same shit and you keep repeating your stupidity. You are RETARDED.

yes you do and yet you get on me for the same thing...you must be the retarded one...or are you just kinda stupid?...and were have i ever said i dont like California?...

You are retarded.
I keep repeating the same realities in life. That is how it is.
And you keep repeating the same retarded miserable part of your life.

You are a good example of a hypocrite bastard.
You sold your duplex and made a little profit then move to Nevada. If not for California you did not make that much profit. Now you are saying how bad we are?

Like I told you before. I know lots of people that did the same thing you did..... but they are very appreciative compared to your miserable life.

Most of them regrets the move because they are old like you. Starting all over just for a lousy bucks. Missed their grandkids, relatives and friends.
wasnt a duplex...get your story right....and good for all those imaginary people you know chartwin.....im sure many of them regret moving...

I don’t pretend that I know you. But you are letter carrier then you sold your property in Ca then move to Nevada. That’s what I know about you.

You are a very good example of a hypocrite. Clear and simple.

You probably one of the top 3 dumbest members that I encountered here in this site.
if someone did a poll on who is the dumbest member here and both our names were on that list.....i bet i would fare better than you...

Oh we are falling apart? The entire Ca unemployment is 10%? Entire Ca is burning? Entire Ca is homeless?every one left Ca?

Crying? Hell no. I’m just showing you how dumb and ignorant you are.

You are jealous.

you claim you havent read what i posted from a different thread and yet you also claim i did the exact same ...LAST YEAR....do you have memory problems?...and once again,were did i attack you here?....

Where you started attacking me in this thread? Start with thread #529. Idiot.

No I don’t read your post from different thread. What can a letter carrier tells me that I don’t know.

You are jealous.

From last year up to now. I STILL DON’T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME OR CA.

I admitted that we have lots of problems here in Ca. I admitted that there are part of Ca that are poor with higher unemployment than average.

BUT majority of Ca is doing very well with the economy. Otherwise we won’t be the 5th largest economy in the world. Our unemployment is 4%.
you only admitted that after others here including me showed you proof...then you changed your tune....

You are full shit. I only admitted till someone told me? Really? Read my post #625. I already told you that we have lots of problems here. Idiot.

And I keep repeating to your retarded miserable life. That there are part of Ca that has low unemployment and there’s part that is high. That’s the nature of life.

Let’s see if you know anything about life and reality....

US unemployment September 2019 is 3.7% ........ Arizona is at 5%.
Yuma, Arizona is 20.9%.

If I use your stupid and ignorant assessment. Arizona unemployment 5% is fake not real.

If use the same idiotic opinions from retarded like you. The Ca 4.1% unemployment is fake.

Does this make sense to you letter carrier?

You are jealous.

You are lying asshole.
I normally ignored your post. Nor I even care till you attacked me in this thread.
You did the same last year.
The same your bullshit.
im a liar?...lol....you fucking lowlife...you cant even admit when you are wrong...no you did not ignore my post....you jumped right in and considered me posting unemployment facts about California as bashing the dam state...

Why?

You are retarded.
I keep repeating the same realities in life. That is how it is.
And you keep repeating the same retarded miserable part of your life.
charwin yes or no.....do you keep on repeating the same stuff over and over?....are you man enough to give me an honest answer?...

You are a very good example of a hypocrite. Clear and simple.
ok give me an example of me being a hypocrite....it should be clear and simple,right?...

Crying? Hell no. I’m just showing you how dumb and ignorant you are.
is that what calling people names is?...and charwin i hate to tell you this....but you aint showing anyone anything outside of how fucking pathetic you are...

Forum List

Back