California: Progressive Paradise

you brought up how Lancaster is affordable to live,knowing you would never live there yourself,thats what i am telling you....Lancaster is not a great place to live.... .....does that make sense to you?...

If my finances is all I can afford and I work there just like one of my field service engineer that service my customer. Yes I will live in Lancaster.

That the nature of life.

What part of that don’t you understand?

Harry........ So what parts of life don’t you understand?
the parts were you think that California is great for everyone that lives there when it isnt.....in threads long ago i brought up the high Unemployment in many of the inland counties in the State and your reply was that i am one of the California bashers here when you know dam well i wasnt bashing the State i was pointing out something very real...you never lived there when that State was as you described it....back in those days California did not have half the problems they have today......California has many problems that are not going away anytime soon......

Let me repeat it again. Read my post don’t stare at it. I told you these before and you keep coming back with the same bullshit.

Yes there are part of California that are rich, very low unemployment, booming and non stop new houses and new buildings.

There are parts of Ca that is very slow or no progress. Just like any other places in the world.

I already gave you an example of Texas low unemployment 4% but Willacy is 8.3%. But overall Texas is 4%.

That is the nature of life. What part of that don’t you understand?

Yes Ca has a lots of problems. But we are not the highest unemployment, drugiest, alcoholics not even comes close to the worst.

Yet California is the most visited state.
Happiest top 5 and 5th largest economy in the world.
Lol
Crazy Cali belongs to Mexico... Give it back

We will wait till the Colorado wall is completed.

If my finances is all I can afford and I work there just like one of my field service engineer that service my customer. Yes I will live in Lancaster.

That the nature of life.

the parts were you think that California is great for everyone that lives there when it isnt.....in threads long ago i brought up the high Unemployment in many of the inland counties in the State and your reply was that i am one of the California bashers here when you know dam well i wasnt bashing the State i was pointing out something very real...you never lived there when that State was as you described it....back in those days California did not have half the problems they have today......California has many problems that are not going away anytime soon......

Let me repeat it again. Read my post don’t stare at it. I told you these before and you keep coming back with the same bullshit.

Yes there are part of California that are rich, very low unemployment, booming and non stop new houses and new buildings.

There are parts of Ca that is very slow or no progress. Just like any other places in the world.

I already gave you an example of Texas low unemployment 4% but Willacy is 8.3%. But overall Texas is 4%.

Yes Ca has a lots of problems. But we are not the highest unemployment, drugiest, alcoholics not even comes close to the worst.

Lol

Mexico wants its child back...

Let me repeat it again. I already have 2 big houses and one lease condo. Why should buy another one in Lancaster?

Your assumption or analogy about me is probably one of the top 5 most stupid things I ever read in this site.

Like you. You bought your retirement house in Nevada. Are you going to buy another one in Yerrngton, Nevada? Does this make sense to you?
you brought up how Lancaster is affordable to live,knowing you would never live there yourself,thats what i am telling you....Lancaster is not a great place to live.... .....does that make sense to you?...

That the nature of life.

Harry. Is there anything else?

Next year you are going to give me the same bullshit.. Again.

Lol

If you open the cages where the children’s are. They might go back.

Lol

BTW..... Just for my curiosity. How is the gun sales? Compared from last year?

Lol

If you open the cages where the children’s are. They might go back.
Progressive America has to crazy Cali back to Mexico, Till that happens karma will keep kicking its ass... lol

Lol

BTW..... Just for my curiosity. How is the gun sales? Compared from last year?
I’m up about 20% with AR sales, That does not include all of deer and antelope season. I have 80 more ARs is coming in November 3. Bolt actions are down about 40% from last year, I’m gonna have to clearance what I have out because they are not moving.
Hand guns are always up year after year, Ammo also.

Lol, stop changing the subject cockroach. If you hurry you can get out before your stupid ass is burned alive but for God's sake stay the hell out of texas. We have enough filth here.

For god sake? A low class filthy human being like you have a god?
Trust me I will never live in Texas. You stay the fuck out of California.
If you think anyone in their right mind would move to that shithole you are more braindead than I thought.

Yet California is the most visited state by far than any states.
NUMBER ONE.

The Most Visited States in the U.S.

Both Los Angeles and San Francisco are considered Gateway Cities, and are home to some of the most popular and recognizable tourist spots in the country. These include the Golden Gate Bridge, Disneyland, and Hollywood. Additionally, some of the national parks located in California are also significant tourist destinations.

LA and SF are considered Gateway Cities and the most visited....unfortunately due to them being Sanctuary Cities (let alone a sanctuary state) those visiting never leave...dumbass.

If 250+ millions visitors comes to California each year. Let say using your stupid and ignorant anal-logy . Let say 100 millions never left. That is 300 millions + 40 millions existing populations. That is 340 millions number of people here in Ca.

I don’t see 340 millions here. STUPID.

250+ "millions", 300 "millions", 40 "millions", 340 "millions", dang talk about stupid. In addition, how about your anal-gees, La Jolla is a nice place, I'd imagine the street Pelosi lives on is nice, but you need to wake your dumbass up, California consists of a whole lot more than La Jolla...dumbass.

If you think anyone in their right mind would move to that shithole you are more braindead than I thought.

NUMBER ONE.

Both Los Angeles and San Francisco are considered Gateway Cities, and are home to some of the most popular and recognizable tourist spots in the country. These include the Golden Gate Bridge, Disneyland, and Hollywood. Additionally, some of the national parks located in California are also significant tourist destinations.

LA and SF are considered Gateway Cities and the most visited....unfortunately due to them being Sanctuary Cities (let alone a sanctuary state) those visiting never leave...dumbass.

If 250+ millions visitors comes to California each year. Let say using your stupid and ignorant anal-logy . Let say 100 millions never left. That is 300 millions + 40 millions existing populations. That is 340 millions number of people here in Ca.

LA and Frisco are shit holes.
Literally.
I am born and raised there.

LA and SF became shit holes, whereas places like Fresno and Bakersfield have always been shit holes.

NUMBER ONE.

250+ "millions", 300 "millions", 40 "millions", 340 "millions", dang talk about stupid. In addition, how about your anal-gees, La Jolla is a nice place, I'd imagine the street Pelosi lives on is nice, but you need to wake your dumbass up, California consists of a whole lot more than La Jolla...dumbass.

Sorry dear. I just used your very own brilliant anal- logy....... Visiting never leave...... Actually 340 millions is very low.

If I used ( your) never leave ....... of the 250+ millions visitors that visited Ca each year. Lat say in 3 years that is 750 millions + 40 millions current populations = 790+ millions.

I don’t see 750+ millions here. STUPID.

So let me repeat it again.
Why are you so bitter about California?

Do you feel good trashing where people lives?

Is this making you feel better?
Lol, stop changing the subject cockroach. If you hurry you can get out before your stupid ass is burned alive but for God's sake stay the hell out of texas. We have enough filth here.

NUMBER ONE.

Harry this is for you as an example.

Look at this dude Thinker. Coming in with this approach. I don’t bash people or a fight unless they started it.

I’m just bashing him back just for fun. I know this dude is stupid.

No idiot. I gave that to miketx. To show him that NOT all places in California are one million $ home.

So let me repeat it again. You already bought a house in Nevada are you going to buy another house in Yerrington? Does this make sense to you?
its funny how you start with the name calling when you get flustered....if i was going to show house prices in Nevada, Vegas has many houses here for 200-300 thousand... i would not have to go out into the middle of no where like you have to do....does that make sense to you?....

No you are not making sense.
of course im not....you would never admit how wrong you can be.....i get it it charwin you live there in a nice area and you are pleased as can be....many in that State are not getting the benefits that, that great economy is giving you and others in the good areas like the coastal areas were most of the wealth is....when you start being truthful about the place i might even start agreeing with you on many things,but you are not very truthful or maybe you think you are, but you are not as knowledgeable about the State as you think you are...

I don’t bullshit like you.
I stick with my honesty. If I’m wrong I will admit it. If I make a mistake I will apologize. I did that several times in this site.

But you are posting nonsense and very ignorant that doesn’t make sense. You keep telling me the same bullshit.

I keep giving you the nature and reality in life. But you don’t have a clue of what you are telling me.
sure you dont....you already said how you feel about those in the "other" parts of the state...so was that just bullshitting?.....your problem is that you dont want to admit that California aint what it used to be...but then how would you know?....you were never here in those times....

That the nature of life.

sure you would....now go ahead and tell me that you have been there and know what its like....so i can tell you how full of shit you are...

Yes I’ve been there several times. How ignorant are you to tell me that? You don’t even know me. You are full of shit.

Let me repeat it again....... If that’s all I can afford and my job is in Lancaster. Yes I will live there.....
That is the nature of life. Just like everyone else that live and work there. Dumbshit.

What part of life don’t you understand?
if you have you would never say "yea i would live there"......you would find a city thats better than that....you are talking to a person that has lived there longer than you have so i know better,that shit might work with someone who lives in another state,but not me....

Wrong again.we already talked about this many times and you keep coming back with the same bullshit.

You don’t even know me.
and you dont keep coming back with the same bullshit?....your shit dont work on me chartwin....it might work on people that have never actually lived in California....i know better...

That the nature of life.

Harry. Is there anything else?

Next year you are going to give me the same bullshit.. Again.
isnt that what you have done many times in this thread?....the same bullshit?....how many times are we going to see you say 5th largest economy in the world?...

NUMBER ONE.

Harry this is for you as an example.

Look at this dude Thinker. Coming in with this approach. I don’t bash people or a fight unless they started it.

I’m just bashing him back just for fun. I know this dude is stupid.
and he is also a resident of the state....so your shit dont work on him either...he also knows better....

NUMBER ONE.

Sorry dear. I just used your very own brilliant anal- logy....... Visiting never leave...... Actually 340 millions is very low.

If I used ( your) never leave ....... of the 250+ millions visitors that visited Ca each year. Lat say in 3 years that is 750 millions + 40 millions current populations = 790+ millions.

I don’t see 750+ millions here. STUPID.

What a shock, it's million...fricken third world dumbass.

No idiot. I gave that to miketx. To show him that NOT all places in California are one million $ home.

So let me repeat it again. You already bought a house in Nevada are you going to buy another house in Yerrington? Does this make sense to you?
its funny how you start with the name calling when you get flustered....if i was going to show house prices in Nevada, Vegas has many houses here for 200-300 thousand... i would not have to go out into the middle of no where like you have to do....does that make sense to you?....

of course im not....you would never admit how wrong you can be.....i get it it charwin you live there in a nice area and you are pleased as can be....many in that State are not getting the benefits that, that great economy is giving you and others in the good areas like the coastal areas were most of the wealth is....when you start being truthful about the place i might even start agreeing with you on many things,but you are not very truthful or maybe you think you are, but you are not as knowledgeable about the State as you think you are...

I stick with my honesty. If I’m wrong I will admit it. If I make a mistake I will apologize. I did that several times in this site.

But you are posting nonsense and very ignorant that doesn’t make sense. You keep telling me the same bullshit.

I keep giving you the nature and reality in life. But you don’t have a clue of what you are telling me.
sure you dont....you already said how you feel about those in the "other" parts of the state...so was that just bullshitting?.....your problem is that you dont want to admit that California aint what it used to be...but then how would you know?....you were never here in those times....

I still don’t understand what part of your miserable life is the problem.

If you are talking about the transformation of Ca from the 70s ....... today. And you don’t like the progress , crowds and the minorities. That is your problem.

If you are talking about the transformation of the areas like Harbor Blvd in the 70s that used to be strawberry farms ......... became strip malls, groceries, restaurants and hotels. Or grocery like Fedco & Gemco. I was there. I still don’t understand your problem.

California ain’t what it used to be? I am really puzzled.....

Like Las Vegas strips from 20 years ago. Ain’t used to be that crowded. Today it’s very hard to make a left or right because of to many tourist walking around the strips. That is called progress.
From Ca to New York. From Florida to N Dakota. From Texas to Wisconsin...... The whole US ain’t what it used to be

I’m trying very hard to understand what is your problem.

That the nature of life.

sure you would....now go ahead and tell me that you have been there and know what its like....so i can tell you how full of shit you are...

Yes I’ve been there several times. How ignorant are you to tell me that? You don’t even know me. You are full of shit.

Let me repeat it again....... If that’s all I can afford and my job is in Lancaster. Yes I will live there.....
That is the nature of life. Just like everyone else that live and work there. Dumbshit.

What part of life don’t you understand?
if you have you would never say "yea i would live there"......you would find a city thats better than that....you are talking to a person that has lived there longer than you have so i know better,that shit might work with someone who lives in another state,but not me....

Wrong again.we already talked about this many times and you keep coming back with the same bullshit.

You don’t even know me.
and you dont keep coming back with the same bullshit?....your shit dont work on me chartwin....it might work on people that have never actually lived in California....i know better...

I’m trying very hard what is your problem.

I keep coming back if the same bullshit.
I’m telling you it is was it is...... Dude I don’t bullshit.

I still don’t understand what part of your miserable life is the problem.

If you are talking about the transformation of Ca from the 70s ....... today. And you don’t like the progress , crowds and the minorities. That is your problem.

If you are talking about the transformation of the areas like Harbor Blvd in the 70s that used to be strawberry farms ......... became strip malls, groceries, restaurants and hotels. Or grocery like Fedco & Gemco. I was there. I still don’t understand your problem.

California ain’t what it used to be? I am really puzzled.....

Like Las Vegas strips from 20 years ago. Ain’t used to be that crowded. Today it’s very hard to make a left or right because of to many tourist walking around the strips. That is called progress.
From Ca to New York. From Florida to N Dakota. From Texas to Wisconsin...... The whole US ain’t what it used to be

I’m trying very hard to understand what is your problem.
His problem is that California is turning into a shithole. What don't you understand?

Forum List

Back