California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

That's another reason why I ignore just about everything they say because no matter what you put for them , explain to them they deny it, twist it, create some bs lie about it.............

and to top it off they totally get off imagining the person is running around like a gopher trying to find all this information. lmao Hate to bust their bubble I've got all I need right at hand so gathering isn't hard to do i've been having to place it all in front of so many assholes for the past thirteen years ....... it's all easily found in a heart beat.

Did it occur to you that maybe Infowars is only giving you PART of the story? This same man has also been charged with making threats via phone to kill people.

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

did you bother to read the provided COURT documents.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

The document you posted was the court's response to the defendant's motion to dismiss count #2. There are other charges against him.

You don't know that because you can't help but fall for InfoWars' bullshit of posting only the parts of a story they want you to know about.

No Fawn, there are not. You are just stupid and lying as always. You have no clue what the facts are, nor do you care. You are the mindless fuck you always are, rah rah democrats with no idea what it is you are praising.

They can't comprehend this is happening which makes American's the minority and we come last ....

THE BEST PART IS NO OTHER COUNTRY LETS YOU HAVE A GAWD DAM BABY AND YOU INSTANTLY BECOME A CITIZEN...

Actually, there are other countries that do have birthright citizenship: Nations Granting Birthright Citizenship

And although European countries do not have automatic birthright citizenship, at least some do grant it in certain circumstances: Citizenship Based on Birth in Country | Law Library of Congress

Not only off-topic in your own thread, but wrong in your claim.

As to the topic, I don't like the application of this law. 5 Facebook posts, particularly the ones in question, which are not especially bad, should not qualify as legal harassment. I have no problem with Facebook blocking the man from posting on the organization's page, or even banning the man from using Facebook, but I don't like the government prosecuting for a few posts. The California law seems far too broad and able to be applied in ridiculous situations the way it is written. I'd like to see it struck down, or at least limited.

Wow the Thought Police are arresting people now?
George Orwell tried to warn us about today's left wing wackos.

[

The law is a PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION law. Do you understand what that means? I'll give you a hint. It means that if your RELIGION says you CAN NOT bake a cake interracial marriages for example - TOUGH SHIT. Religious freedom doesn't give you the right to violate anyone elses rights whether you are Christian, Muslim or Athiest. You can pretend it's all about persecuting Christians but it just looks like nothing more than a whiney bit of "I hate faggots" going on. It will get settled by the Supreme Court but until then - Colorado's law stands and if it discriminates against Christians it will also discriminate against Muslims and no amount of whining will change that.

Point out ONE Colorado Anti-Christian law that exempts Muslims. Go on.

Again, the Colorado anti-Christianity laws are a direct urination on the 1st Amendment. These laws are directly aimed at Christians and have NOT been applied to Muslims.

No homosexual activists have targeted Halal bakeries in Colorado, nor would the Colorado courts impose fines on the protected Muslims. These are anti-Christianity laws.

However, that is NOT what this thread is about.

The facts are out now;

What the victim in California posted was;

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
  • “PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
  • “Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”
So, where is the "threat?"

California is persecuting people for holding opinions that the rulers don't like.

This is an act of war.
What specific anti-Christian law - show me where law states it applies only to Christians. Please show me a case where a Muslim was let off. Thank you.

You were already shown an identical case in Michiganstan where the favored Muslims were let off for identical acts.

Last I checked, the 14th Amendment was still ratified.

Your posts suggest that you are absolutely out of your mind. The "California Caliphate"? The "Colorado Anti-Christianity Laws"? "Michiganstan"? Good grief, boy, you sound like some redneck in Oklahoma or Texas covered with tatoos, with guns and a pickup-truck hitting the meth, thinking that you believe in "God." Yeech. Everyone of whatever faith is required to follow the law, even you guys who think that you are so, so special. Feigin is 41 years old. He is old enough to know better.

Know better than what? State opinions that are contrary to the positions of the party? Know better than to insult Islam?

Now I apologize for this, I realize that the Constitution on you Maoists is like salt on a slug, but.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

By criminalizing speech that opposes Islam, the California Caliphate has established Islam as the state religion.

Also note Comrade;

or abridging the freedom of speech

By outlawing speech that opposes the official state religion of Islam, California is clearly and obviously infringing the freedom of speech.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have fought to defend the Constitution, I'll be damned if the Stalinist thugs in California will end it without a fight.

Tomorrow a judge will hear this case. If the case is thrown out with prejudice, then the job is to sue the holy fuck out of the Los Angeles police and the State for civil rights violations. I would also urge the US DOJ to launch a civil rights investigation into the conduct of this state where clearly the basic civil rights of citizens are denied.

If the judge upholds this, then the job is very different as California is no longer a legitimate government and is in fact engaged in civil war against the United States and against the citizens of the state.

We will give the law a chance to work, but if there is no law...

You truly are a nutjob. There is no "official state religion" of any faith, and never will be; not the current ridiculous version of "Christianity," not Heredi, not Wahabi, not anything. This is the United States of America, fool. What is being "criminalized" is harassment. Got get more meth.

Right, you openly praise the violation and utter end of the first amendment, driven no doubt by your psychopathic hatred of Donald Trump and anyone right of Joseph Stalin..

But I'm the nut job :eek:

Now tell me, Comrade shitferbrains, if it is illegal to criticize a certain faith, is that state recognition of that faith?

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that harassment and intimidation are not speech protected by the First Amendment and that no religion is protected by the law more than the others? There is no "state recognition" of a faith involved here even though this has occurred in other states in the deep south and mid-west that seem to have made crazy fundie "Christianity" into a state religion. It is not illegal to criticize any religion we want in a public forum such as this one. But there is no right to specifically bombard anyone's house of worship with threats, insults, and intimidation. Read the statute.

No, the police are arresting people whom they believe are threatening to kill others. This is nothing new.
No, just "others" who are Muslim. It's still OK to systematically bash, belittle, demean and ridicule Christians all day long and night, anywhere on the internet.

No, the police are arresting people whom they believe are threatening to kill others. This is nothing new.
No, just "others" who are Muslim. It's still OK to systematically bash, belittle, demean and ridicule Christians all day long and night, anywhere on the internet.
Can you post a link to a news article about a Muslim in the U.S. threatening to kill Christians but not getting arrested for their threats?

Can you post a link to a news article about a Muslim in the U.S. threatening to kill Christians but not getting arrested for their threats?

Not exactly Muslim, no, but another religion has....heard of any arrests for this yet? No? Maybe the callers were using a payphone and couldn't be traced? Bet if the Christians were threatening the gays similarly, we'd have an arrest, prosecution with a maximum sentence and a civil award already in the bank accounts of the gay victims.

Supreme Court
Colorado baker: Death threats and hate for refusing to make gay wedding cake

He says he’s only received two actual death threats but he's also been told that he doesn't “deserve to live” and that “Christians should be thrown into the Roman Colosseum with lions."

One of those threats, Phillips said, came just a few weeks after he refused to bake the cake — long before the story garnered national attention. Then, a man called to say that he knew Phillips' daughter, Lisa, was working at the bakery. The man proceeded to give point-by-point driving directions to the cakeshop, where he would murder them.

Not exactly Muslim, no, but another religion has....heard of any arrests for this yet? No? Maybe the callers were using a payphone and couldn't be traced? Bet if the Christians were threatening the gays similarly, we'd have an arrest, prosecution with a maximum sentence and a civil award already in the bank accounts of the gay victims.

Supreme Court

He says he’s only received two actual death threats but he's also been told that he doesn't “deserve to live” and that “Christians should be thrown into the Roman Colosseum with lions."

One of those threats, Phillips said, came just a few weeks after he refused to bake the cake — long before the story garnered national attention. Then, a man called to say that he knew Phillips' daughter, Lisa, was working at the bakery. The man proceeded to give point-by-point driving directions to the cakeshop, where he would murder them.
It doesn’t say he reported the death threats to the police.

No, he just discussed them with Fox News and other MSM agencies.. So naturally no police officer in Colorado was aware of the crime in order to pursue its prosecution.

No, he just discussed them with Fox News and other MSM agencies.. So naturally no police officer in Colorado was aware of the crime in order to pursue its prosecution.
If he didn’t report the threats, police have nothing to investigate. Police don’t investigate unreported threats made years earlier. In the case of the OP, the mosque reported threats and the police responded accordingly. Either find something comparable or tacitly admit you have nothing but butthurt whining.

Supreme Court

If he didn’t report the threats, police have nothing to investigate. Police don’t investigate unreported threats made years earlier. In the case of the OP, the mosque reported threats and the police responded accordingly. Either find something comparable or tacitly admit you have nothing but butthurt whining.

You know, it doesn't say in the article whether or not the threats were reported outside the entire mainstream media.

Supreme Court

You know, it doesn't say in the article whether or not the threats were reported outside the entire mainstream media.
Yes, that’s what I said. Nothing in the article indicates he reported the threats to the police. now if you have cases where police ignore threats, then you have an argument to make. I don’t see that here.

Supreme Court

Even though they did nothing wrong, the Bowman-Cryer's, the couple in Oregon who were refused service, have also reported receiving all sorts of insults and threats:

The hate keeps coming: Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

I don't know whether the couple in Colorado has received threats.

As for the California case, the posts were directed specifically toward the Islamic Center, the Center's representatives took them to the police. If your church is being similarly targeted, why don't you do the same?

Generally on the internet, all sorts of groups and religions are being bashed, belittled, demeaned, and ridiculed, not only Christians of your sect, and sometimes it's members who sound like people from your sect who are doing the bashing, the belittling, the demeaning, and the ridiculing. I've read all sorts of attacks on Roman Catholic Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other groups that are defined by some other characteristic than religion. You, yourself, have written some really nasty things about LGBTs. There is no recourse for any of us against this behavior, as long as it's generalized. The internet has no police to the best of my knowledge. Targeting a specific group at a specific address is harassment is, however, the kind this law is designed to prevent.

Terrorists, including Islamic terrorists get picked up for the same sort of thing - if they make threats, if they have the means to carry it out - they scrutinized and even charged.

Should this not be happening?
How come you won’t quote what he said that is in violation of law?

Never mind, we know why.

No Fawn, there are not. You are just stupid and lying as always. You have no clue what the facts are, nor do you care. You are the mindless fuck you always are, rah rah democrats with no idea what it is you are praising.

They can't comprehend this is happening which makes American's the minority and we come last ....

THE BEST PART IS NO OTHER COUNTRY LETS YOU HAVE A GAWD DAM BABY AND YOU INSTANTLY BECOME A CITIZEN...

LOLOLOL

Now you're trolling your own thread. :badgrin:

In case you missed jack ass I Posted some thing then came your ass.

Yeah, you posted something about anchor babies in a thread about a man being charged for threatening to kill Muslims.

Read the link he threatened to kill no one. So you are lying or you did not read the link?

There is more to the story then what is in the link. Unsurprisingly.

Terrorists, including Islamic terrorists get picked up for the same sort of thing - if they make threats, if they have the means to carry it out - they scrutinized and even charged.

Never mind, we know why.
Yes we know why. You are to effing lazy to read the articles I have posted that laid everything he he was charged with and what he said.

Never mind, we know why.
Yes we know why. You are to effing lazy to read the articles I have posted that laid everything he he was charged with and what he said.
“Every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. ”

You keep posting stupid stuff to annoy me like lies he made terrorist threats.

You are in direct violation of California law, of which I am a resident of.

LOLOLOL

Yeah, you posted something about anchor babies in a thread about a man being charged for threatening to kill Muslims.

Read the link he threatened to kill no one. So you are lying or you did not read the link?

Bottom line, it is like enforcing Sharia. Unsurprisingly, you are here to make excuses for Islam.

LOLOLOL

Bottom line, it is like enforcing Sharia. Unsurprisingly, you are here to make excuses for Islam.
No, it’s like enforcing California law. You threaten to kill someone and you could find yourself facing formal charges.

Forum List

Back