California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

Because it is none of their business. There is no need to know here.

The hell it's not!

The HELL IT IS YOU NAZI PIG. They have no right to my information. There is a thing that exists called privacy. Prove something illegal is going on and get a warrant. Otherwise get your stinking hands off my information.

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.

For protecting people's right to privacy? This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. I applaud him for what he is doing.

The records will be subpoena'd. If this guy wants to catch federal time, he will.

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

The hell it's not!

The HELL IT IS YOU NAZI PIG. They have no right to my information. There is a thing that exists called privacy. Prove something illegal is going on and get a warrant. Otherwise get your stinking hands off my information.

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.

For protecting people's right to privacy? This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. I applaud him for what he is doing.

I love how you're triggered...
If you dont have anything to hide....

Strawman What If:

So..what if Calif is forced to hand it all over...and it IS found there was massive voter fraud by illegals, dead people, etc. and there is concrete evidence to prove it. Those balking..would you be upset to know the system was abused for one party over the other? Or would you want to keep hiding that knowledge for whatever reason?

Just curious.

I am still gobsmacked that illegals were handed drivers licences. WTF?:ack-1:

The hell it's not!

The records will be subpoena'd. If this guy wants to catch federal time, he will.

Subpoenaed for what? The largest witch hunt in the history of this country. A judge who is a true conservative would quash this. Maybe you are the one who needs to do some time Nazi.

California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud
Of course. So has Massachusetts and Virginia, with more states to come.

How would you react if President Obama (praise be unto Him!) wanted states to send him your:

Name
Address
Party affiliation
Social Security number
Date of Birth
Voting history

???????????????????????

The hell it's not!

I love how you're triggered...
If you dont have anything to hide....

That is your only argument? You claim to be a American but you have no idea what makes America great. The fact that the government cannot pry into matters that they have no business in. If you believe a crime has been committed then get a warrant. You might have heard about the 4th amendment which requires the federal government to get a warrant. You do not have to be guilty of anything to demand this. It proves that you are a fake conservative.

Strawman What If:

So..what if Calif is forced to hand it all over...and it IS found there was massive voter fraud by illegals, dead people, etc. and there is concrete evidence to prove it. Those balking..would you be upset to know the system was abused for one party over the other? Or would you want to keep hiding that knowledge for whatever reason?

Just curious.

Cali gives out driver licenses to anyone - legal status is irrelevant

then, all they require to register to vote is a driver license

Trump's claim of illegal votes is absolutely worth investigating, just based on that alone

California has been joined by Virginia and Kentucky. More states will follow California's lead.

The hell it's not!

yeah, let's see if I got this straight

the claim is that a federal elections panel has no right to audit the voter rolls?

I am pretty sure this isn't gonna go like he wants it to...

What is their legal authority?

Remember the RW freakout a few months back when Obama simply wanted to help states protect their voting systems? He wasn't asking for the personal, private data of all US citizens, he just wanted to keep actual Russians out, not chase down false claims of fraud.

Strawman What If:

Just curious.

Cali gives out driver licenses to anyone - legal status is irrelevant

then, all they require to register to vote is a driver license

Trump's claim of illegal votes is absolutely worth investigating, just based on that alone

Every single state in the union gives drivers licenses to non citizens. Every single one.

Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

:popcorn:

California's top elections officer to Trump's voting fraud panel: No

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Wait....he actually said - "who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall."
Only "legitimize" claims...in other words - prove the claims.
That answers your question.

One has to ask. How did Trump make a claim right after the election that 5 million people voted illegally if he didn't have the returns? He knowingly made a false claim. And now he's on a fishing trip to find 3 people that voted illegally so he can claim 'he was close'.

What an absolute piece of shit. What adult could watch this orange-spittoon lie every day and still support him? He lost his mind and went absolutely batshit on tweeting today to masterbate himself to another woman 'bleeding from wherever'.
so maybe he does know. all they have to do is hand over the information. Failing to do so, validates his claim.

The hell it's not!

it's called national security and the pres trumps all.

Forum List

Back