California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

Quit lying. The fact is that some of the information is not. readily available. You cannot get any part of a person's social security number. It is also against the law for the government to retain records of a person's party affiliation according to the Privacy Act of 1974.
Social Security Number Validation and ID Verification.

If you do not have a full social security number you can submit only the first and last name plus the last 4 digits of the ssn to obtain the full record
It's because they are federally held not the state

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

Because it is none of their business. There is no need to know here.
California handed out drivers licenses like candy to illegals. I clearly understand how they are marked differently than citizens licenses. That being said, if there was illegal voting, wouldn't you want it weeded out? I was told by many progressives that the dominant religion of illegals favors conservatives.

You were told by progressives ...?

Brother.

Smartest thing the US could do is issue a govt ID/driver's license to every foreigner who steps foot in the country. Stupid RWNJs actually believe that would constitute some sort of "privilege" and that nobody ever drives without a valid license.

And yet, they can hardly wait to end all privacy of US citizens.

Clueless dunderheads.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Quit lying. The fact is that some of the information is not. readily available. You cannot get any part of a person's social security number. It is also against the law for the government to retain records of a person's party affiliation according to the Privacy Act of 1974.
Social Security Number Validation and ID Verification.

If you do not have a full social security number you can submit only the first and last name plus the last 4 digits of the ssn to obtain the full record
It's because they are federally held not the state

Which means if Korbach gets the last 4 of someones SSN they can look up the persons full SSN, since they are given the persons full name.

Maybe you want your state to hand over all our private identification data

Why single out California? 20 or more states have said no to protect us from invasion of our private info.

CA doesn't want to show how they registered 8 million non-living, fictious people and illegals

Trump doesn't want to show you how his taxes are paid for by 10 million non-living people and illegals......lol
He won't show you his taxes because he doesn't have to. Those voting rolls will be seen though since those are Americans property

Trump doesn't have to show you his taxes- and States don't have to show Trump their voting rolls.

(Trump asks what are the states trying to hide? I ask what is Trump trying to hide.)

They are not 'American property'- they are the property of each state.

And so far over 20 states have told Trump to pound sand.

Last edited:
I get it, it's a state's rights issue, pretty simple. The states have the prerogative to turn it over but again if this was reversed, you lefty nutters would go crazy.

Just the way it is, partisan hypocrisy. Thanks for proving it.

I think you know that I am not a lefty. Every state has a Secretary of State that is charge of the election process--and it is incumbent upon them to investigate voter fraud. Could you possibly imagine the liability to the STATES to release personal private secure information of the citizens of that state to Trump's fraud committee and Russians hacked into it--and obtained those lists--with dates of birth, address's, social security numbers, etc.?

That has nothing to do with my point. The states have every right to not turnover the voter rolls, it is a state's rights issue. If they situation were reversed the opinions would reverse.

They aren't private information, in fact, the states sell that information to the political parties..this is nothing more than posturing by left wing nut jobs...

I see the point sailed a mile above your head. I'd like to pretend I'm surprised, but really, who would believe I was?
A judge will tell them they are public records. I missed no point, I made one
No, you missed the point that both red and blue states are standing up for their states' rights and pushing back on the morbidly obese naked Emperor's power grab.
Nope understood and am telling you they are public records no matter what they said, again a judge will remind them

They are not public records. Social security numbers are not public records. The judge will remind them that they will be breaking the law by demanding party affiliation which is prohibited by the Privacy Act of 1974.
Drivers license are public documents!

Driver's licenses are public documents only in the states that make them public documents.

You want to get a copy of my driver's license? Not in most states. Of course each state controls whether to make driver's license info public or not.

Driver Privacy Protection Act - Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles

Personal information covered by DPPA
DPPA restricts public access to your social security number, driver license or identification card number, name, address, telephone number and medical or disability information, contained in your motor vehicle and driver license records. Additionally, emergency contact information and email addresses are restricted pursuant to Section 119.0712(2), Florida Statutes.

I get it, it's a state's rights issue, pretty simple. The states have the prerogative to turn it over but again if this was reversed, you lefty nutters would go crazy.

Just the way it is, partisan hypocrisy. Thanks for proving it.

I think you know that I am not a lefty. Every state has a Secretary of State that is charge of the election process--and it is incumbent upon them to investigate voter fraud. Could you possibly imagine the liability to the STATES to release personal private secure information of the citizens of that state to Trump's fraud committee and Russians hacked into it--and obtained those lists--with dates of birth, address's, social security numbers, etc.?

That has nothing to do with my point. The states have every right to not turnover the voter rolls, it is a state's rights issue. If they situation were reversed the opinions would reverse.

They aren't private information, in fact, the states sell that information to the political parties..this is nothing more than posturing by left wing nut jobs...

I see the point sailed a mile above your head. I'd like to pretend I'm surprised, but really, who would believe I was?
A judge will tell them they are public records. I missed no point, I made one
No, you missed the point that both red and blue states are standing up for their states' rights and pushing back on the morbidly obese naked Emperor's power grab.
Nope understood and am telling you they are public records no matter what they said, again a judge will remind them

They are not public records. Social security numbers are not public records. The judge will remind them that they will be breaking the law by demanding party affiliation which is prohibited by the Privacy Act of 1974.
Drivers license are public documents!

IRS has all our social security numbers! Not sure your point. Oh, they are provided by the federal government not a state. Oops.

Guess who owns those records?

Drivers licenses are not public documents. Also SSN are not public documents. They are available only to the proper authorities and would not be made public as the commission wants to do.

Forum List

Back