California Reparations bill dies before even being heard

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

LOL....When you do something that's so retarded that even CA liberals don't like it, you've completely failed in life.

Take heart though, CA has decided to give 100 billion to illegals instead......I wonder if the blacks there are getting that replaced feeling yet?

Sigh, I guess I'll toss my business plan for a chain of rims-n-wheels rental shops in the garbage.
icon_smile_sad.gif

LOL....When you do something that's so retarded that even CA liberals don't like it, you've completely failed in life.

Take heart though, CA has decided to give 100 billion to illegals instead......I wonder if the blacks there are getting that replaced feeling yet?

Sigh, I guess I'll toss my business plan for a chain of rims-n-wheels rental shops in the garbage.
icon_smile_sad.gif

what did you think would happen?

there will be no "reparat5ions" no matter how hard the right wing media lobbies for them.

icon_smile_sad.gif

Once that stuff starts, there`s no telling where it could go. "I`ve been watching FOX News for 3 decades and that`s why I don`t know shit"! You can send some of your money to me for giving you the idea.

what did you think would happen?

there will be no "reparat5ions" no matter how hard the right wing media lobbies for them.
That stupid crap won't fly, even in a liberal state, during an national election year. It is a bad idea, and deserves no support, and normal people will not give it.

icon_smile_sad.gif
All those black people expecting a life time of free checks and benefits... What I find laughable, is the congressman at the end said it had to happen and they are 160 years overdue for it .. in a state that didn't support nor have slavery.

icon_smile_sad.gif

All those black people expecting a life time of free checks and benefits... What I find laughable, is the congressman at the end said it had to happen and they are 160 years overdue for it .. in a state that didn't support nor have slavery.
There`s quite a few white people in our rural counties have been getting free checks all of their lives. The income from their meth labs stays under the table.

You have to love it. I wonder if the blacks have figured out that it is them who are being replaced by the illegals.

I would be pissed if as a black person I was being forced to contribute to that 150,000 per illegal so that THEY could buy a house!

You really need to visit Appalachia. TN, KY, VA, and WVA. It's depressing.
What are the checks for? I'm guessing the same types of checks that those poor black, single mothers get in urban areas. It's depressing. or maybe the free lodging, food, clothing and other items that hundreds of thousands of illegals are getting.

That stupid crap won't fly, even in a liberal state, during an national election year. It is a bad idea, and deserves no support, and normal people will not give it.
we make boards and commissions for lots of reasons. giving this election to the trumpies is not 1 of them.

we make boards and commissions for lots of reasons. giving this election to the trumpies is not 1 of them.
So you give it to the demofascists who lie to you always.

Huh....

You have to love it. I wonder if the blacks have figured out that it is them who are being replaced by the illegals.

I would be pissed if as a black person I was being forced to contribute to that 150,000 per illegal so that THEY could buy a house!
Well most are on the EBT/don't pay taxes so it does not bother them a bit.

Well most are on the EBT/don't pay taxes so it does not bother them a bit.
Sure it will. Their benefits will drop to support the illegals. It's already getting ready to happen in Alameda County.

icon_smile_sad.gif

Everybody knew that wasn't going anywhere.

Forum List

Back