California School Creates ‘Transition Closet’; Allows Students To ‘Swap Out’ Of Clothes ‘Parents Approve Of.’

What's the fun of controlling other people if you don't make them play a socio-political version of Simon Says?
My deal was the Drug War, where my nation and jerks like the Repubs and Dems tried to force me to stop doing what I enjoyed, they failed and I still succeeded at existing which still pisses them off.

My deal was the Drug War, where my nation and jerks like the Repubs and Dems tried to force me to stop doing what I enjoyed, they failed and I still succeeded at existing which still pisses them off.
Maybe if they can connect more than two misshapen dots, they can come out with a conspiracy theory on how weed is making men effeminate or something.

Maybe if they can connect more than two misshapen dots, they can come out with a conspiracy theory on how weed is making men effeminate or something.
They did that years ago when they claimed that smoking weed gave you breast....I had big tits from being a weightlifter so I have no idea what they were talking about.

Forum List

Back