California Schools Cut Meat, Cheese From Lunches To Fight Global Warming

Stunt their growth, and as adults they’ll consumer fewer resources and be unwilling to oppose the government.

How can they have any pudding if they don't have any meat?

All in all it's just another tofu brick in the wall.

Prepare for the war on meat. The batshit crazy eco-terrorist progressives believe that cows are a greater threat to the world than anything else. They want to ban meat and any other product produced by cows.

Why don't you read the link posted under the fake headline.

wonder how much smaller californias "carbon footprint" would be as a state if they just got rid of all their illegals. But it would go farther than taking food away from the children.
And put a heavy surtax on all homes over 7,000 sq ft and private jets.
We will see how many in Hollywood are willing to help fight climate change.

And Republicans will create a tax credit to nullify the surtax. That's what they do!
which is why republican voters rejected the republican candidates that the establishment republican congressmen wanted.
Its what real republican voters do.

Trump told Net-n-yahoo today he didn't care about his problems. That's your answer?
not sure who Net-n-yahoo is, can you clarify? maybe some sort of link?

Governor Brown/Moonbeam to the rescue...
vaca-inta-3.jpg

The cows contribute more than their fair share of methane gas which pollutes the atmosphere with a strong greenhouse gas. I do more than my fair share by eating at Taco Smell.

Kids shouldn't be eating school lunches if they live in America, unless they want to be obese.

Correct, that's why we try to force feed them crap nobody would put in their mouths. After all, if they don't eat, they'll get thinner. It's the same result we had after Moochelle talked her husband into making a stupid law of forcing restaurants to put calorie count on every item in their menu. Look at all those skinny people going to McDonald's today!
seriously, I dont go to McDonalds, or any fast food place any more, Ive lost my taste for it over the years, but from what I do see lined up at the counters at the food court at the Mall, the majority of those people going to the fast food places will most likely not notice any calorie information printed on the box, most of those fat bastards eat the damn box instead of wasting time getting the simulated food item out of it.

Democrats don't solve any problems, they just take action to make it look like they're trying. Collectively, it cost restaurants tens of millions of dollars to change their menus, and it didn't make one fat kid skinny.

Stunt their growth, and as adults they’ll consumer fewer resources and be unwilling to oppose the government.

How can they have any pudding if they don't have any meat?

All in all it's just another tofu brick in the wall.

Prepare for the war on meat. The batshit crazy eco-terrorist progressives believe that cows are a greater threat to the world than anything else. They want to ban meat and any other product produced by cows.
Yep. Then it'll be save the lettuce.

Forum List

Back