California State Senator Leaves the Democrat Party

Anyone who has ever been crooked or dumb enough to join forces with the Enemies of America thru the CommeeDem party is not really a decent honorable person by default. Not wanted in GOVT or America. Untrustworthy much?

Last edited:
She has realized Trump is our Savior. Smart wise move.
Are we going to get multiple POSTS of this ^^^^^ trash, or are you ever going to add any substance?

Praise Statue.jpg

She's endorsing President Trump.

Wow, when the (former) head of the state senate in Kammy's own home state of CA denounces her, you know the democrats are fucked and the party falling to shreds!

But it makes sense for Heels Up to endorse a failed educational system leaving kids largely unable to read, write, do basic math, etc.--- how else will the democrat party find people willing to vote for such BAD CANDIDATES?

Last edited:
Wow, when the head of the state senate in Kammy's own home state of CA denounces her, you know the democrats are fucked and the party falling to shreds!

But it makes sense for Heels Up to endorse a failed educational system leaving kids largely unable to read, write, do basic math, etc.--- how else will the democrat party find people willing to vote for such BAD CANDIDATES?
not head of the senate she hasnt been in politics for 14 years.........

OK Winny, are you saying you have stats from the California Dept of Education which contradicts these figures?
Share them with us.

View attachment 1008556
I will counter with this.

Proficiency.....Key word.
What is the standard for "Proficient"

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 7.03.26 PM.png

Unable is different than proficient.
a failed educational system leaving kids largely unable to read, write, do basic math, etc.

No, I'm a true bonafide Trump supporter. He's the only one who can save this country from a future of pure communism. Don't you agree?

Yeah, I guess I do. Sure looks that way with the kind of crap the Dem party has been serving out.
I just had to ask as such monikers are just the kind of thing the Left usually latch onto claiming Trumpites are all cultist wackos.

PS: Trumpite is a term invented by Hulk Hogan-- I kinda like it.

You ought to go to the Announcements section and intro yourself.

The standard is the state. Therefore, only 17% of blacks in Ca meet state standards in mathematics.
Thanks for confirming your bullshit claim with you got nothing.
Just because they don’t meet “proficiency “ standard doesn’t mean they are “unable “ to read or do math.

I’m holding you accountable for your FAKE claim.

Forum List

Back