Zone1 Democrats Please Read...

You clearly have zero understanding of the demographics of red Southern states. Democrats in those states are the ones sucking the system dry, not Republicans. Check out the blue districts and then check out the average income as compared to the red districts.
BS. Now it's just time you republicans face the fact that you believe some f-d up garbage and that garbage causes problems.

Are any of you thinking like this woman?... just done with the drama and danger from todays elected democrats?...
The former state senator explained she planned to vote for former President Donald Trump in the November election. Romero also noted she was not able to back several contemporary Democratic policies, such as those targeting emissions and climate change. The former state senator explained she planned to vote for former President Donald Trump in the November election. “I for example think we are going to solve nothing by banning gas stoves,” she said. “As a Latina, I will not give up my gas stove because you can not toast a tortilla on an electric range.”

That certainly does not seem like a very good or valid excuse for changing.

In checking info about her (did not know of her previously), it was said that she and Robert Kennedy Jr. both agreed that the Democratic party is not the same. Her being compared/associated with RFJ Jr. does not speak well of her.

Then when you consider she left the party and will vote FOR Trump, that makes it even more weird given who Trump is and his incompetence.

Simply stated, I don't think she is thinking rationally.

Having said all of the above, neither party is what it used to be. The Far Right being in control of the party for many years now, and with Trump coming in 2016, things have gone extreme, and that is certainly something that has had repercussions with both parties. The hate spewed by the Right has caused the same reaction from the left (when you slap me, I will slap you back), meaning that what we now have, is bad for everyone and both parties have some blame in it, though the Republican party has a lot more of the blame than the Democratic party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back