Zone1 Democrats Please Read...

Nice to know that anyone that beheads a whale or dumps a dead bear in a public park has a home in the GOP. Brain worms are optional I presume.
Better than people who would purposely release a deadly virus onto the world to remain in power and control...

How does it not?... do you still think it came from a wet market?... do you think it happened and people in the USA knew nothing about it?...
I do but that is not an answer my question. How does purposely releasing a deadly virus onto the world help anyone to remain in power and control?

I found this and I guess its not unique... this evacuation away from the far left democrat progressive party is real... oh the lib media won't tell you this but its happening...
Logical democrats are waking up... you may hate Trump but please don't vote to destroy this experiment on freedom and justice....

How does it not?... do you still think it came from a wet market?... do you think it happened and people in the USA knew nothing about it?...
Let me get this straight. You just claimed the COVID pandemic was released to keep people in power. However, the facts tell us the orange bag O' shit was in office then and didn't get reelected. So, what the fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

Even your lies are inconsistent.

Let me get this straight. You just claimed the COVID pandemic was released to keep people in power. However, the facts tell us the orange bag O' shit was in office then and didn't get reelected. So, what the fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

Even your lies are inconsistent.
The real people in power who Trump beat in 2016... they never left DC and they wanted their power back... and China had this scary virus that made people really sick so they released it...

Are any of you thinking like this woman?
It's crap like this that you clowns keep running out there.

The so-called Party of Democracy eradicated 14 million votes, including mine, in order to install its preferred candidate, Vice President Kamala Harris. But even before that, the Democratic primaries were rigged so as to prevent viable candidates from jumping in to even campaign.

Lawfare was utilized.

If Donald Trump dies tomorrow, what are you going to do for a Replacement Nominee.
Don't use the line, well this is different.

Forum List

Back