California teachers emancipation movement

If they are willing to take a pay cut and give up their pensions and pay more for their healthcare I'll believe them.
Why should they? You going to force them to at the end of a gun barrel?
Because without the union they'd make $10 hr, which is your goal
No, without the union, they'd make $100 hr, which is your goal to deny them.....
Bull pucky.
No, liberal fascism.....

Give me some good reasons why you think we should not have unions....

Oh brother 8 teachers whoopie..
If they are willing to take a pay cut and give up their pensions and pay more for their healthcare I'll believe them.
No one forced you to make less you just did. Maybe you should have joined a union.

I think this story is such a big deal is because the GOP wants the unions gone, and we take the bait every time..

I think the American people today need to have unions go away so they can understand how important unions are/were to America. It creating a middle class the world has never seen before. That and labor laws which Republicans/Conservatives have always hated.

The new overtime rule will directly benefit 12.5 million working people: Who they are and where they live

Because without the union they'd make $10 hr, which is your goal
No, without the union, they'd make $100 hr, which is your goal to deny them.....
Bull pucky.
No, liberal fascism.....

Give me some good reasons why you think we should not have unions....
Usually doesn't take the jackass so long to reply. Maybe he's asking someone what he thinks.

Forum List

Back