🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Water Crises. Who Should They Blame?,Democrats,Bush Or Illegal Aliens?

This is a national problem..............Because if they run out of water and decide to move these wacked out liberals may move into our areas.............

Being in Construction..............FAST TRACK PIPE LINES AND DE-SALINATION PLANTS QUICK.............

Get them the dang water so THEY WILL STAY IN CALIFORNIA...............

HURRRY.:dig:
In Alabama, there is no closed season on cars with California plates

In Colorado back in the 90's, they would have a Tomato war. they couldn't stand Californians coming in for ski season acting all snobby. so they gathered tons of rotten tomato and had a battle between the states....Colorado kicked butt every year...lol

they can blame their government. that has been taken over by someone with a nickname of, Moonbeam from back in the 60's, the red boned tree huggers/peta types. and then they have the likes of Baba Boxer and Pelsoi...Gawd help them all having to live up there. they have destroyed that beautiful state. soon it will be called, Mexifornia
gov brown aint responsible for the drought steph....if arnold or another republican was gov right now,they would be faced with the same situation.....california has had quite a few droughts since the 60's and the republicans over the years havent done much about it themselves.....no one....republican or democrat, seems to want to build desalination plants for at least the farmers use.... what ya gonna do?....

This is a national problem..............Because if they run out of water and decide to move these wacked out liberals may move into our areas.............

Being in Construction..............FAST TRACK PIPE LINES AND DE-SALINATION PLANTS QUICK.............

In Colorado back in the 90's, they would have a Tomato war. they couldn't stand Californians coming in for ski season acting all snobby. so they gathered tons of rotten tomato and had a battle between the states....Colorado kicked butt every year...lol
i bet they enjoyed all that california revenue though....

they can blame their government. that has been taken over by someone with a nickname of, Moonbeam from back in the 60's, the red boned tree huggers/peta types. and then they have the likes of Baba Boxer and Pelsoi...Gawd help them all having to live up there. they have destroyed that beautiful state. soon it will be called, Mexifornia

The governor and the Senators they send DC caused the snow to not fall?

Didn't y'all try to tell us climate change was an evil plot to make money by.... uh, to make money by.....
... to make money?

why not just hire the 15 million illegals to dig a river from boston to cally, then when it snows for 6 months, the excess water can just flow to california.

i heard about that story too. plenty of water in the Spacific Ocean! why didn't Moonhead start the process 20 years ago !!!

20 years ago the Governator was Ahnold. Jerry Brown wasn't even in a political office.

gov brown aint responsible for the drought steph....if arnold or another republican was gov right now,they would be faced with the same situation.....california has had quite a few droughts since the 60's and the republicans over the years havent done much about it themselves.....no one....republican or democrat, seems to want to build desalination plants for at least the farmers use.... what ya gonna do?....

didn't I read where they have been tearing down a lot their dams in the state? as for the desalination that is a head scratcher why they aren't building these things. I blame some on their government. they are a bunch of dingbats being led by someone nicknamed, Moonbeam...lol

i bet they enjoyed all that california revenue though....

yeah I suppose so. didn't make it any more pleasant living there during ski season

hey, doesn't California usually run their "Come To California" ads this time of year? what will they say? Welcome To California, Yes Its Paradise on the West, but we don't have any more water to give to the hotels. oh well.

:boohoo:Let's see, lets put two and two together. Which California Governor recently made statements regarding opening the California border to anyone who wants to move to the state and live the American Dream? But what this "Balding MoonHead Governor" forgot to mention to the citizens of Mexico was " We Are Out Of Water" !!!!! It was already bad enough before he opened the doors! Now what are all of these millions of immigrants from South America going to do when they wake up someday, turn on a faucet, flush a toilet, And Nothing Comes Out !:eek-52::crybaby:

""California Water Crises. Who Should They Blame?,Democrats,Bush Or Illegal Aliens?""

Climate change, obviously. Those who deny it spend too much time confusing the local weather report with the global climate.
This is not fluke. Lake Oroville, CA

drought.jpg

Lake Travis, Austin, Texas 2014
I used to live on this lake, when you could jump off the dock in the deeper canyons and be in 90' of water.
TexTrib-WATERPLAN-001_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Last edited:

i heard about that story too. plenty of water in the Spacific Ocean! why didn't Moonhead start the process 20 years ago !!!

20 years ago the Governator was Ahnold. Jerry Brown wasn't even in a political office.
no he wasnt.....it was wilson.....

i just used "20 Years Ago" as a ball park figure. just back when MoonBall looked more like one of the Beatles.

Harry, you are correct sir. I can't subtract 20 from 2015. This is why I stay away from math. :redface:

i just used "20 Years Ago" as a ball park figure. just back when MoonBall looked more like one of the Beatles.

Really --- so you don't know what The Beatles looked like either?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back