California's Brown Signs Bill Permitting Non-Physician Abortions

[

Because joeb is a lying dick, and a HUGE fan of Gosnell's. He yucked and cracked jokes and cheered the guy on all the way through the trial. He said women were lying, and nobody has ever been coerced into an abortion, and called Gosnell a hero.

Oh, and he also knows that Gosnell charged a FORTUNE (in cash) for the services he provided. Joe coined the phrase "he owed them a dead fetus" during the trial. He called the dead babies medical waste, including the ones murdered after they were born.

Joe is Gosnell's biggest fan.

I think the joke is that you bible thumpers really cared about these women of color or their so-called 'babies".

When you support universal healthcare and welfare without shame, then I will take you seriously when you bitch about the women who decide to terminate.

That trial was a farce. They went from "hundreds" of babies to three (two of whom weren't terminated by Gosnell himself.) They gave immunity to all his co-conspirators, both the patients and the clinic workers, and when a jury FINALLY gave them a guilty verdict, they copped a deal with Gosnell to make sure he didn't appeal to someone who can actually read a lawbook.

Told ya. He's a psychopath.

These are the men who want legal abortion. The same men who wanted legal abortion during WWII. Men who despise women..and when did color become a part of it? It isn't for me..but it obviously is for joe.

Told ya. He's a psychopath.

These are the men who want legal abortion. The same men who wanted legal abortion during WWII. Men who despise women..and when did color become a part of it? It isn't for me..but it obviously is for joe.

No, it is a big part of the problem.

Rich, White women get nice safe legal abortions in clean clinics. They did even when Abortion was "illegal".

Poor women of color get quacks like Gosnell.

Oh, here was the thing. Why did women have abortions during WWII? Oh, because they were getting laid while their husbands were off at war, and no one really believed the "Baby left on a doorstep" stories.

Back on ignore you go, psychopath. I'm not interested in talking to you. I just like to remind everybody of who you really are, now and then.

Gosnell existed because most of his clients were too poor to afford a competent doctor.

Nothing more, nothing less.

When you have 50 million uninsured, that's what you are going to get.

The Government fucked up and failed to protect women. There was a complete lack of oversight and supervision by State and Local Government even after numerous complaints were made, including the deaths of a number of women getting abortions.

Gosnell was a quack and the Government failed to protect vulnerable women. Why is it so difficult to admit the obvious?

The government can only act if someone complains. What you all like to forget is that these women were not tossed into the back of a van. They went to Gosnell, paid him money, and went home satisfied with the result. At least until they got STD infections from his unsterlized instruments.

It should also be pointed out that while Gosnell left his poor patients of color in the cat-shit infested ward, his white patients got the nice clean exam rooms.

What the hell? Gosnell was a black man you dumbfuck!

Argument destroyed! What on Earth does race have to do with abortion? Such rank stupidity.

Joe is scum. I told you, men who support abortion are the lowest of the low. They hate women, and generally speaking they are racist as well...because in this country, the percentage of minority women getting abortions is vastly disproportionate to the entire population. It's almost always a race thing with abortion...race, and/or power over women, and abject sexual depravity.

joeb is the trifecta.

The Government fucked up and failed to protect women. There was a complete lack of oversight and supervision by State and Local Government even after numerous complaints were made, including the deaths of a number of women getting abortions.

Gosnell was a quack and the Government failed to protect vulnerable women. Why is it so difficult to admit the obvious?

The government can only act if someone complains. What you all like to forget is that these women were not tossed into the back of a van. They went to Gosnell, paid him money, and went home satisfied with the result. At least until they got STD infections from his unsterlized instruments.

It should also be pointed out that while Gosnell left his poor patients of color in the cat-shit infested ward, his white patients got the nice clean exam rooms.

What the hell? Gosnell was a black man you dumbfuck!

Argument destroyed! What on Earth does race have to do with abortion? Such rank stupidity.

Why is the fact he was a self-loathing black man have anything to do with what I just said. True, he's not as repulsive as other self-loathing blacks who become Republicans like Herman Cain and Mia Love. Those people are just sad.

White women with money got good care.
Women of color got shitty care.

The answer to Gosnell is universal health care where everyone gets the same treatment.

Wow. What a concept!

Joe is scum. I told you, men who support abortion are the lowest of the low. They hate women, and generally speaking they are racist as well...because in this country, the percentage of minority women getting abortions is vastly disproportionate to the entire population. It's almost always a race thing with abortion...race, and/or power over women, and abject sexual depravity.

joeb is the trifecta.

The reason why women of color get more abortions is because they have less access to other forms of birth control.

And that's all abortion is. a form of birth control.

Deal with it.

Women walk into abortion clinics under their own power. They pay with their own money, and they make their own choices.

Again, stop putting off your bad decisions on me because I refuse to get involved. You're like the person who threatens to jump off a building seeing if anyone cares.

I don't.

where were all these protests about womens rights when va wanted to shove something up a womans vag before she had an abortion....where was all this outcry?

Back on ignore you go, psychopath. I'm not interested in talking to you. I just like to remind everybody of who you really are, now and then.

Oh, please, just because some ex-boyfriend talked you into something, quit putting it off on me.

Save it. You are no longer worth talking to, Joe.

Yeah, I know, it hurts when you Bible Thumping morons get your heads stomped in by reality.

Reality. Women are going to get abortions. Nothing you can do about it.

"Women who are against abortion are ones you wouldn't want to fuck anyway"- George Carlin.

yall do realize most abortions are chemical now? it is a big business and neither party is going to stop it...the majority of americans endorse 'limited abortion rights'

yall do realize most abortions are chemical now? it is a big business and neither party is going to stop it...the majority of americans endorse 'limited abortion rights'

Lie.

"• Medication abortion accounted for 17% of all nonhospital abortions, and about one-quarter of abortions before nine weeks’ gestation, in 2008.[2]"

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

Unless you think 32 is "most" of 100?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back