California’s Universal Voting By Mail Becomes Permanent

Are they requesting a ballot or do they send them out wholesale?
There's a difference.
Colorado, for example, sends ballots to every registered voter.

1632954821115.png

1632954845338.png

Strange how globalists like yourself never had a problem with anyone mailing in a ballot until the blob said there was a problem with it.

So it's not absentee voting.
And when were these rules put in place?

Been that way for years.... you guys have never bitched about mail in voting until your blob told you to do so.

You're a cute little programmable globalist....

Are they requesting a ballot or do they send them out wholesale?
There's a difference.
Well, let's go to the link I provided! Doink!

Colorado: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Hawaii: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Nevada: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Oregon: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Utah: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Vermont: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Washington: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Washington, DC: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Well, let's go to the link I provided! Doink!

Colorado: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Hawaii: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Nevada: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Oregon: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Utah: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Vermont: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Washington: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

Washington, DC: Every voter receives a mail-in ballot by default.

That doesnt cover what I asked.

Oh, there was one poll worker in Oregon who marked mail-in ballots fraudulently. If someone left one of the choices blank, she filled it in for her party.

She did this for years.

A Republican.

And then there is the occasional retard who fills out someone else's ballot and mails it in. But that in no way changes the outcome of an election. That kind of fraud is so rare, that when it does happen, it makes the news.

Mail-in ballots are safe. Hell, even Donald Trump votes by mail!

Have you been living under a rock?
Nope!

As I mentioned in my previous post, there are occasional cases of absentee ballot fraud. One-off cases which are so rare they make the news.

I laughed my fricking ass off for years when the Voter ID proponents would post stories about absentee ballot fraud to prove we need Voter ID. I wish I could have seen their faces when I asked them how Voter ID could have prevented that kind of fraud.

And then I would turn the comedy dial up to 11 when I showed them, every single time, that the absentee ballot fraud had happened in a state with Voter ID.

Good times.

California finally joins Washington and Oregon as universal voting by mail becomes permanent in January.

Lets hope more states follow the west coast's lead.

I'm not against mail in voting but I am only for it if people call in and request a mail ballot. Mailing out ballots to everyone is just plain stupid and fraudulent. And, there should only be a window of like one month before the election and not one vote gets counted after the election date. Either the vote makes it there by election day or it doesn't. All votes must be postmarked one week before election day. And, no voting from around the globe, except for the military or work for the government overseas. If you aren't in the state to get your ballot then you aren't allowed to vote.

Dana7360
Mail in ballots are a recipe for disaster as the 2020 election showed. Everyone needs to get off their lazy asses and go to the polls to vote.

You believe people voting is a disaster.

Wow.

What difference does it make to you if people go to vote in person or by mail?

One is very convenient and removes many of the roadblocks the republicans put in the way of people voting.

That is your problem. The republican voting suppression tactics don't work if people vote by mail so republicans are more likely to lose elections.

Which tells me you hate democracy, representative government and a government of, by and for the people.

You want to preserve the minority control and forcing their disastrous policies on our nation.

Dana7360
Nope. All people who are eligible should vote but mail in ballots were a clusterfuck during the 2020 election.

People should go to the polls and vote. I vote early every time and have no problems at all.

Forum List

Back