Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

hint: real men don't use face cream or hair gel...or so goes the myth...
That's just silly. My father's generation of men used hair grease all the time. As for cream on the face, fighters put vaseline on their faces all the time prior to a fight.
easy pal it willfully ignorant guys like you who made that shit up. so they would not appear to be gay....paranoia is funny that way.

That's just silly. My father's generation of men used hair grease all the time. As for cream on the face, fighters put vaseline on their faces all the time prior to a fight.

Daws is just lying his ass off again. No one of significance says the use of hair gel is unmasculine, lol.

The point of guys resisting the metrosexual bullshit is that we refuse to be made insecure about our 'good looks' as women are daily, poor creatures.

If someone thinks that I am ugly they can kiss my ass; I don't give a shit.

Daws is just lying his ass off again. No one of significance says the use of hair gel is unmasculine, lol.

The point of guys resisting the metrosexual bullshit is that we refuse to be made insecure about our 'good looks' as women are daily, poor creatures.

Hair gel is TOTALLY gay! :rofl:

Oh look...turns out the gheys aren't the only ones getting married. Where's the outrage?

Rose Parade: Three couples will say ‘I Do’ aboard Farmer’s Insurance float

PASADENA >> On New Year’s Day, three couples will be married atop a Rose Parade float as it sails down Colorado Boulevard.

Farmer’s Insurance is holding its “Picture Perfect Weddings Contest” for the second time next year, giving couples the chance to have their wedding during the 125th Tournament of Roses Parade in front of millions.

More banal stupidity from you.

I have known guys that wore mohawks that would crush you and your butch dyke butt-buddies if you said that in front of them and happily go to jail for it.

And you will probably make some lame gay joke about going to jail as well, but that is the fate of those like you who have lost the ability to think rationally, if you ever even had it.

All y'all!! Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, you do NOT need to be attacking people for making personal belief decisions for their family that you happen to disagree with!

:mad:

Nothing wrong with pointing out the inherit bigotry in the position though Boop.

There is no inherent bigotry in thinking homosexuality a sin or disagreeing with the pervs.

To say that asserting 'homosexuality is a sin' is itself bigotry is like saying that asserting 'hemlock is poisonous' is bigotry.

Truth is truth, even if some libtard somewhere gets offended.

All y'all!! Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, you do NOT need to be attacking people for making personal belief decisions for their family that you happen to disagree with!

Nothing wrong with pointing out the inherit bigotry in the position though Boop.

There is no inherent bigotry in thinking homosexuality a sin or disagreeing with the pervs.

To say that asserting 'homosexuality is a sin' is itself bigotry is like saying that asserting 'hemlock is poisonous' is bigotry.

Truth is truth, even if some libtard somewhere gets offended.

Sorry, but hiding behind faith doesn't shield you from the bigotry label. If you think gays don't deserve equal rights because of your faith, it's still bigotry.

The bible was used to justify slavery, segregation and anti miscegenation laws. It was still bigotry.

I have known guys that wore mohawks that would crush you and your butch dyke butt-buddies if you said that in front of them and happily go to jail for it.

And you will probably make some lame gay joke about going to jail as well, but that is the fate of those like you who have lost the ability to think rationally, if you ever even had it.

The guys with the Mohawks are closet cases. Hair gel is soooooo ghey.

It is interesting that libtards go on and on about how bad stereotyping people is, and then they use stereotyping when it suits them.

I think that puts you into the category of 'hypocritical whore bitch' or something like that.

It is interesting that libtards go on and on about how bad stereotyping people is, and then they use stereotyping when it suits them.

I think that puts you into the category of 'hypocritical whore bitch' or something like that.

Actually we libtards do such things when we know it gets your goat...as this obviously does. Use that hair gel a lot don't you? :lol:

So ghey.

Actually we libtards do such things when we know it gets your goat...as this obviously does. Use that hair gel a lot don't you? :lol:

So ghey.

Lol, so being a bigot is OK if it is for the sake of humor?

Goebbels thought the same thing.

So ghey.

Woah! And now the raging phobe slips in a Nazi reference! Woo Hoo!

godwin__s_law_demotivator_by_brokeneye3-d3l10cv.jpg

Again/still/some more? Everybody on this board is quite aware of how both sides feel.

I see a difference between how Jughead feels and responds. You can honestly say you don't?

Again/still/some more? Everybody on this board is quite aware of how both sides feel.

I see a difference between how Jughead feels and responds. You can honestly say you don't?

No. It doesn't matter why you keep your children from those icky gays...it's still bigotry. Hiding behind religion doesn't make it less so.

So ghey.

Woah! And now the raging phobe slips in a Nazi reference! Woo Hoo!

godwin__s_law_demotivator_by_brokeneye3-d3l10cv.jpg

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is an assertion made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin said that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler or the Nazis....

Godwin's law does not claim to articulate a fallacy; it is instead framed as a memetic tool to reduce the incidence of inappropriate hyperbolic comparisons.

Thus proving that you really are an idiot, and you have nothing left to say.

It is amazing that libtards think that any mention of their ideological cousins, the Nazis, is a fallacy of some kind. Simply because someone gave a name to a common occurrence, does not make the occurrence a fallacy or anything else erroneous.

BTW, what I said was not hyperbole either, moron.

No. It doesn't matter why you keep your children from those icky gays...it's still bigotry. Hiding behind religion doesn't make it less so.

Okay. Well, I can't agree. I do believe there are shades of gray. I see lots of people using the Bible as an excuse, and a club.

I do not see him as one of them.

It's an interesting subject though, I feel. Do you believe it is impossible for a person of faith to just believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God without bigotry and negativity coloring their perceptions?

My dearly beloved sister once asked me if I thought she was going to hell because she's a lesbian. I said "No. I think you're going to hell because you've turned your back on God."

I no longer believe that. I reject the God of hate and rage. And I believe my God made gays, just as sure as he made me left-handed for no reason whatsoever.

I don't believe there is anywhere in the Bible that allows us to hate, judge, mock, shame or belittle our fellow man.

No because Nazis like you don't care for specifics. If you are opposed you hate whatever it is opposing you.

Forum List

Back