Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Or, as Warbler used to fondly remember, the days you could throw them over the side of a ship?

Yeah, right and no one else ever had that happen to them?

lolol, no white heterosexual men EVER got thrown overboard for reasons of superstition, pranks or discipline?

Do you know what Keel Hawling is? Being caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? It wasn't just done to gay men, moron.
:lol:...your need to have a big piece of the Persecution Pie cracks me up.

You started life cracked up, apparently.

So a thing of the Capitol and Davey Crockett is the same as a real faggot marriage?

Maybe the "gun floats" in the future can actually fire their weapons to make things more equal.

I thought it was Dan'l Boone anyway....lol

We got some real heroes in this thread. Boone, Crockett and Jim Bowie...lol

Hah, I just admire that man, despite what the PC fascists say about him.

"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

Would the aids brigade allow a gun float ?

Have you ever watched the parade? There are people on horseback with sidearms; military bands, etc... The US Marines always have an awesome float.

Rose-Parade1-620x411.jpeg
lucca.jpg
RP13-1b.jpg

The Navy does a fly over with the Blue Angels or Stealth Bombers....it's very moving and patriotic. :thup:

Go Spartans!!

That German Shepherd, I tell you what! That's a dangerous one! ;)

Yeah, right and no one else ever had that happen to them?

lolol, no white heterosexual men EVER got thrown overboard for reasons of superstition, pranks or discipline?

Do you know what Keel Hawling is? Being caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? It wasn't just done to gay men, moron.
:lol:...your need to have a big piece of the Persecution Pie cracks me up.

You started life cracked up, apparently.

:lol: :lol: Better than being a hysterical drama queen. :D

Good choice

Football is a manly game
Watching a parade full of flowers could turn your son gay
Well, our faith does not condone homosexuality, so it would clearly set a bad example. At his age he should not have to worry about why there is a conflict between his faith and a gay float on a parade.

You can't be too careful with a boy that age. Gays are actively recruiting boys to play for their team. Football is a safe bet. You just have to explain away the QB having his hands in the centers crotch. Broadway shows are off limits, so is watching A&E
I suggest a steady diet of Chick-filet to keep the gay away
major bump!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Call me what you want, however if I have to choose between renouncing my faith or not acknowledging homosexuality, there is no contest, my faith supersedes all else. My faith has been with me a lifetime, and will be with me till my final breath.

You sound like those people that were shocked and apalled when Mike and Carol Brady slept in the same bed in The Brady Bunch. You can bitch and moan all you want but this will not even be a issue in ten years when your son and his generation will look back and wonder what the big deal was.

In ten years, it won't be any more of an issue than an animal brothel is. In ten years, we'll be like Sweden, trying (and failing) to pass laws against raping dogs and cats. In ten years, politicians will be running on platforms to legalize some forms of pedophilia like the Green Party just did in Germany.

If you want to know what we will be like in ten years, just look at those places that normalized homosexuality ten years or more ago. It's not an issue. What are the issues are further forms of perversion.

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

Makes me want to cry. The Rose Parade has been a major draw for decades. I can remember watching it right after WWII as my dad and uncle rode in the Sheriff's Posse. The floats are works of art and one of the major draws was being able to see them close up afterwards.

So now, the queers, faggots, lessies, and the rest of the California weirdos are doing their best to destroy it.

Sigh. :puke3:
the queers, faggots, lessies, helped create it ....do you think that gay people just appeared out of nowhere in the 1950's?
fyi most of the float designers were and are gay....
the astounding willful ignorance of bigotry.

Last edited:
Makes me want to cry. The Rose Parade has been a major draw for decades. I can remember watching it right after WWII as my dad and uncle rode in the Sheriff's Posse. The floats are works of art and one of the major draws was being able to see them close up afterwards.

So now, the queers, faggots, lessies, and the rest of the California weirdos are doing their best to destroy it.

Sigh. :puke3:

Parades are meant to express the pride of the entire community. Gay marriage is legal in California. Gay people are part of the community.
The rose bowl is about football, not ass fucking.
(cue buzzer) false !
Rose Parade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

funny you mention football the gayest of all sports...

from your pov he made them .....

No, the devil made them. Next point.
bullshit if god is the creator of all thing he created the devil too..I love it when you asshats try to have it both ways
god is either the almighty or his not.....

God created an arch angel of great power and beauty who later chose to become evil and thus become the Devil.

God made the angel, but the angel made himself the Devil.

Stupid conservatives. Don't they understand that the proper response to something you don't like is NOT to boycott or not watch it, rather it's too complain and bitch that it should be removed from public view completely.

No, the devil made them. Next point.
bullshit if god is the creator of all thing he created the devil too..I love it when you asshats try to have it both ways
god is either the almighty or his not.....

God created an arch angel of great power and beauty who later chose to become evil and thus become the Devil.

God made the angel, but the angel made himself the Devil.
convenient, as all fantasies are..

Well, our faith does not condone homosexuality, so it would clearly set a bad example. At his age he should not have to worry about why there is a conflict between his faith and a gay float on a parade.

You can't be too careful with a boy that age. Gays are actively recruiting boys to play for their team. Football is a safe bet. You just have to explain away the QB having his hands in the centers crotch. Broadway shows are off limits, so is watching A&E
I realize the sarcasm involved here, however RW is right in this case. I am very careful with my son, and have taught him well, just like my father did with me. This combined with his Sunday school classes, and he is quite familiar on how to put his faith to good use. He's courteous and respectful with everyone he meets, no exceptions, however when it comes to participating in activities that are in conflict with his faith, he knows when to decline.

I realize the sarcasm involved here, however RW is right in this case. I am very careful with my son, and have taught him well, just like my father did with me. This combined with his Sunday school classes, and he is quite familiar on how to put his faith to good use. He's courteous and respectful with everyone he meets, no exceptions, however when it comes to participating in activities that are in conflict with his faith, he knows when to decline.
really? RW just handed you your philosophical ass.
obviously you don't understand sarcasm...
you protection of your son is doing far more harm then you seem to realize or you want him to be xenophobic, homophobic, superstitious and compassionless.

really? RW just handed you your philosophical ass.
obviously you don't understand sarcasm...
you protection of your son is doing far more harm then you seem to realize or you want him to be xenophobic, homophobic, superstitious and compassionless.

LOL good grief

You're quite the Christaphobe aren't you?

See, we can make up stupid words that don't even mean what they are supposed to mean to.

NO ONE is scared of gays.

Here's an idea. Why don't YOU worry about how YOU raise YOUR son, and let ME worry about how I raise MINE?

Forum List

Back