Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Heaven is a myth, equal protection under the law is a fact; and in accordance with that fact same-sex couples have the Constitutional right to access marriage law.

You and other theists are at liberty to hate homosexuals as your faith instructs you, but you may not seek to codify that hate.

Not really. My state constitution codifies it.

SCOTUS affirmed a state's right to do so in Windsor.

You still trying to push that meme that nobody's buying? The SCOTUS only affirmed the "yes" states, they have yet to rule on the "no" states...but be patient Utah is coming :D

Heaven is a myth, equal protection under the law is a fact; and in accordance with that fact same-sex couples have the Constitutional right to access marriage law.

You and other theists are at liberty to hate homosexuals as your faith instructs you, but you may not seek to codify that hate.

You still trying to push that meme that nobody's buying? The SCOTUS only affirmed the "yes" states, they have yet to rule on the "no" states...but be patient Utah is coming :D

Right. SCOTUS affirmed a States purview to say yes but they can't say no ?

Hardly.

Call me what you want, however if I have to choose between renouncing my faith or not acknowledging homosexuality, there is no contest, my faith supersedes all else. My faith has been with me a lifetime, and will be with me till my final breath.

You sound like those people that were shocked and apalled when Mike and Carol Brady slept in the same bed in The Brady Bunch. You can bitch and moan all you want but this will not even be a issue in ten years when your son and his generation will look back and wonder what the big deal was.

In ten years, it won't be any more of an issue than an animal brothel is. In ten years, we'll be like Sweden, trying (and failing) to pass laws against raping dogs and cats. In ten years, politicians will be running on platforms to legalize some forms of pedophilia like the Green Party just did in Germany.

If you want to know what we will be like in ten years, just look at those places that normalized homosexuality ten years or more ago. It's not an issue. What are the issues are further forms of perversion.

Oh no.......sounds like......slippery slope

Bestiality, pedophilia......they won't stop till they get it all

No parent wants to have to explain why two guys are kissing on top of a float

Why? It's not difficult.

Kid: Why are those guys kissing on that float?
Parent: They love each other and just got married.
Kid: Oh...can I have pudding?

They have studies on this and the younger kids are they think it is odd. Libs view the study as meaning more indoctrination is needed at younger ages, and this is the result.

Link to your studies? Kids don't care...unless they are taught to.

Right. SCOTUS affirmed a States purview to say yes but they can't say no ?

Hardly.

In Windsor, the SCOTUS only ruled on the states that properly apply the 14th Amendment. They haven't ruled yet on the ones that have anti-gay marriage amendments. Be patient, they will have to soon. Too many cases heading their way to keep punting the ball.

You sound like those people that were shocked and apalled when Mike and Carol Brady slept in the same bed in The Brady Bunch. You can bitch and moan all you want but this will not even be a issue in ten years when your son and his generation will look back and wonder what the big deal was.

In ten years, it won't be any more of an issue than an animal brothel is. In ten years, we'll be like Sweden, trying (and failing) to pass laws against raping dogs and cats. In ten years, politicians will be running on platforms to legalize some forms of pedophilia like the Green Party just did in Germany.

If you want to know what we will be like in ten years, just look at those places that normalized homosexuality ten years or more ago. It's not an issue. What are the issues are further forms of perversion.

Catchy lyrics...can you come up with a tune?

"children of mothers who have had same-sex relationships were significantly different as young adults on 25 of the 40 (63%) outcome measures, compared with those who spent their entire childhood with both their married, biological parents. For example, they reported significantly lower levels of income, more receipt of public welfare, lower levels of employment, poorer mental and physical health, poorer relationship quality with current partner, and higher levels of smoking and criminality."

New studies challenge established views about development of children raised by gay or lesbian parents

"children of mothers who have had same-sex relationships were significantly different as young adults on 25 of the 40 (63%) outcome measures, compared with those who spent their entire childhood with both their married, biological parents. For example, they reported significantly lower levels of income, more receipt of public welfare, lower levels of employment, poorer mental and physical health, poorer relationship quality with current partner, and higher levels of smoking and criminality."

New studies challenge established views about development of children raised by gay or lesbian parents

Ah...the discredited study by Loren Marks...Know who Loren Marks is? Loren Marks was called to testify in Prop 8.

He admitted to to reading “just portions of” the reseach, admitted cherry picking only data that was relevant to his argument, admitted he never actually studied any same-sex couples and admitted that his conclusions about same-sex parenting were not supported by the evidence.

Prop 8 Brief

He was dropped as a witness.

The Constitutional conclusion is that the bible and other religious dogma are legally irrelevant.

Thankfully.

I also have a right under the constitution to religious freedoms, and that means that I do not have to acknowledge homosexuality.

What do you mean by "acknowledge" in this case. Specifically?
I simply ignore it. For instance, I will not attend any gay themed event.

The Constitutional conclusion is that the bible and other religious dogma are legally irrelevant.

Thankfully.

I also have a right under the constitution to religious freedoms, and that means that I do not have to acknowledge homosexuality.

You do not have to do anything. You are free to hate anyone you wish

What you can't do is require the government to enforce your hate
I don't hate anyone. My faith has always allowed me to get along with everyone. I never use foul language against anyone nor do I engage in name calling.

What I can't do is accept homosexuality as my faith will not allow it. Anyone is free to live their lives as they desire just don't ask me to be a part of it.

You do not have to do anything. You are free to hate anyone you wish

What you can't do is require the government to enforce your hate
I don't hate anyone. My faith has always allowed me to get along with everyone. I never use foul language against anyone nor do I engage in name calling.

What I can't do is accept homosexuality as my faith will not allow it. Anyone is free to live their lives as they desire just don't ask me to be a part of it.

You don't have to be part of it

But you have no right to demand that the government acknowledge your religious beliefs in deciding how they treat someone else

Probably not. That's the way it's going elsewhere. We will do the same thing.

I think that the folks from GLAAD have given Gays a very bad image, one that they may have difficulty recovering from in the near future.

The debate over George Zimmerman set back race relations in this country roughly 20 years. Consequently I suspect that any time Gays start in with their usual sniping about any issue they are going to get a heavy response from now on.

All Jughead said was that they wouldn't be Watching the parade.

There is a verse in the Bible about working out your salvation with fear and trembling. Also, he is trying to do right by his son.

He's not being a dick about this, threatening a boycott or calling out the national guard. He just said bummer - guess we won't be watching.

No big, IMO.

Probably not. That's the way it's going elsewhere. We will do the same thing.

really?

You think heterosexuals don't engage in bestiality?

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

Makes me want to cry. The Rose Parade has been a major draw for decades. I can remember watching it right after WWII as my dad and uncle rode in the Sheriff's Posse. The floats are works of art and one of the major draws was being able to see them close up afterwards.

So now, the queers, faggots, lessies, and the rest of the California weirdos are doing their best to destroy it.

Sigh. :puke3:

Forum List

Back