Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

Makes me want to cry. The Rose Parade has been a major draw for decades. I can remember watching it right after WWII as my dad and uncle rode in the Sheriff's Posse. The floats are works of art and one of the major draws was being able to see them close up afterwards.

So now, the queers, faggots, lessies, and the rest of the California weirdos are doing their best to destroy it.

Sigh. :puke3:

Parades are meant to express the pride of the entire community. Gay marriage is legal in California. Gay people are part of the community.

Oh no.......sounds like......slippery slope

Bestiality, pedophilia......they won't stop till they get it all

Probably not. That's the way it's going elsewhere. We will do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

You were just in favor of child predators in the DD thread.

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

Makes me want to cry. The Rose Parade has been a major draw for decades. I can remember watching it right after WWII as my dad and uncle rode in the Sheriff's Posse. The floats are works of art and one of the major draws was being able to see them close up afterwards.

So now, the queers, faggots, lessies, and the rest of the California weirdos are doing their best to destroy it.

Parades are meant to express the pride of the entire community. Gay marriage is legal in California. Gay people are part of the community.
The rose bowl is about football, not ass fucking.

Smoking is legal in california, smokers are part of the community, do you think they will allow a pro smoking float you cock sucking liberal ass pirate?

And here we see why we have a Constitution, to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate quoted above.

The dirty little secret is that the radical left is never satisfied despite living in the most tolerant society in the world. GLAD is never glad and MOVE-ON never moves on.

Man, conservatives have their panties all up in a bunch, don't they. This sounds suspiciously like whining. I thought conservatives just haaaaaaaated whiners.

"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

Would the aids brigade allow a gun float ?

Have you ever watched the parade? There are people on horseback with sidearms; military bands, etc... The US Marines always have an awesome float.

Rose-Parade1-620x411.jpeg
lucca.jpg
RP13-1b.jpg

The Navy does a fly over with the Blue Angels or Stealth Bombers....it's very moving and patriotic. :thup:

Go Spartans!!

Last edited:
Too bad you faggots hate so much of the constitution like the first and second amendments

The First Amendment protects your right to exhibit your ignorance and hate.

The 14th Amendment, however, disallows you to seek to codify that ignorance and hate.

The reference to the Second Amendment makes no sense, as usual, as many gay Americas are gun owners and advocates of the right to self-defense.

Given the ignorance and hate you and others on the right exhibit toward gay Americans, they are in the greatest need of armed self-defense.

Fag agenda must be in your face

Remember the good ole days when you could beat them up for revealing who they are?

Or, as Warbler used to fondly remember, the days you could throw them over the side of a ship?

Yeah, right and no one else ever had that happen to them?

lolol, no white heterosexual men EVER got thrown overboard for reasons of superstition, pranks or discipline?

Do you know what Keel Hawling is? Being caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? It wasn't just done to gay men, moron.

Remember the good ole days when you could beat them up for revealing who they are?

Or, as Warbler used to fondly remember, the days you could throw them over the side of a ship?

Yeah, right and no one else ever had that happen to them?

lolol, no white heterosexual men EVER got thrown overboard for reasons of superstition, pranks or discipline?

Do you know what Keel Hawling is? Being caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? It wasn't just done to gay men, moron.
:lol:...your need to have a big piece of the Persecution Pie cracks me up.

Forum List

Back