Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

One year due to illness in the family, I was unable to attend midnight mass at Christmas. I tuned in and watched it on TV. It was equivalent to participating in the event.

So...the Rose Bowl Parade is like going to Catholic Mass......will we be having pedophile priests participating?

I was merely comparing attending the parade tomorrow vs watching it on TV. Both are off limits for myself or my family. I do plan on watching the game though.

Even though some of the players are probably gay? :eek:

OMFG! Them dere homersexuals er gonna kiss in front of mah kidz!

Here's a picture the hateful hag.

sUeW4wE.jpg

In honor of her, and all the homophobes here, I'll be changing my avatar to salute gay marriage.

Daws is just lying his ass off again. No one of significance says the use of hair gel is unmasculine, lol.

The point of guys resisting the metrosexual bullshit is that we refuse to be made insecure about our 'good looks' as women are daily, poor creatures.

If someone thinks that I am ugly they can kiss my ass; I don't give a shit.

Hair gel is TOTALLY gay! :rofl:

More banal stupidity from you.

I have known guys that wore mohawks that would crush you and your butch dyke butt-buddies if you said that in front of them and happily go to jail for it.

And you will probably make some lame gay joke about going to jail as well, but that is the fate of those like you who have lost the ability to think rationally, if you ever even had it.
coming from the guy who is perpetually rationalizing.....

Two men plan to get married atop one of the floats. Attending or watching the parade on TV would be equivalent to participating in a gay wedding ceremony.

I participated in WWII this morning on the History Channel.
One year due to illness in the family, I was unable to attend midnight mass at Christmas. I tuned in and watched it on TV. It was equivalent to participating in the event.

You'll probably get some forewarning. You could flip channels at that point.

More banal stupidity from you.

I have known guys that wore mohawks that would crush you and your butch dyke butt-buddies if you said that in front of them and happily go to jail for it.

And you will probably make some lame gay joke about going to jail as well, but that is the fate of those like you who have lost the ability to think rationally, if you ever even had it.

The guys with the Mohawks are closet cases. Hair gel is soooooo ghey.

It is interesting that libtards go on and on about how bad stereotyping people is, and then they use stereotyping when it suits them.

I think that puts you into the category of 'hypocritical whore bitch' or something like that.
guess jim bob doesn't realize he is a stereotype

Two men plan to get married atop one of the floats. Attending or watching the parade on TV would be equivalent to participating in a gay wedding ceremony.

I participated in WWII this morning on the History Channel.

My brothers once tried to convince my mother that watching the mass on TV was better than going in person because they were basically there plus it was in Latin. Wanna guess how that one ended?

We are fortunate enough to live in a society where we can freely practice our faith or engage in a lifestyle choice we desire. Sadly, some foreign countries do not allow these freedoms.

Freedom is the key here. I am free to attend my religious institution, however I would not insist that your son join me while I attend mass. I similarly would appreciate that you not insist that my son or my family for that matter should attend a gay themed event. You can ask, but I would politely decline.

That's fine...but are you saying that the Rose Parade is a gay-themed event?
ok riddle me this...you already know that the accursed wedding is taking place, you know where, when and who.... this knowledge has already forced you to participate. so not watching it is a moot point.

That's fine...but are you saying that the Rose Parade is a gay-themed event?

So? That makes it a gay-themed event? How about all the horses and the bands and the other floats?
they are sinners because they are participation in the wedding procession.....the gay wedding supersedes everything else.
(the above is sarcasm)

So...the Rose Bowl Parade is like going to Catholic Mass......will we be having pedophile priests participating?
I was merely comparing attending the parade tomorrow vs watching it on TV. Both are off limits for myself or my family. I do plan on watching the game though.
how disingenuous of you..
the game is part of the event ,so by your own words you should not watch any of it ..

So two faggots getting married on a faggot float is supposed to make people show supports for faggots marrying? No fucking way. I hope the float catch fire.

So two faggots getting married on a faggot float is supposed to make people show supports for faggots marrying? No fucking way. I hope the float catch fire.
you really are as ignorant as you appear..
they are getting married, they are not making people support them or gay marriage..
there's still time for you to register for a spot in the parade next year...I don't know how well a float with giant flower covered assholes would play....

you really are as ignorant as you appear..
they are getting married, they are not making people support them or gay marriage..
there's still time for you to register for a spot in the parade next year...I don't know how well a float with giant flower covered assholes would play....

They are not getting married, marriage is not between two faggot males.

Forum List

Back