Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

So two faggots getting married on a faggot float is supposed to make people show supports for faggots marrying? No fucking way. I hope the float catch fire.
you really are as ignorant as you appear..
they are getting married, they are not making people support them or gay marriage..
there's still time for you to register for a spot in the parade next year...I don't know how well a float with giant flower covered assholes would play....

They are not getting married, marriage is not between two faggot males.
false
States That Allow Gay Marriage

you really are as ignorant as you appear..
they are getting married, they are not making people support them or gay marriage..
there's still time for you to register for a spot in the parade next year...I don't know how well a float with giant flower covered assholes would play....

They are not getting married, marriage is not between two faggot males.
false
States That Allow Gay Marriage

I don't give a damn what the state says. The state once said slavery was ok.

I participated in WWII this morning on the History Channel.
One year due to illness in the family, I was unable to attend midnight mass at Christma
s. I tuned in and watched it on TV. It was equivalent to participating in the event.

You'll probably get some forewarning. You could flip channels at that point.
Oops, I meant that I watched midnight mass live from the Vatican on TV.

One year due to illness in the family, I was unable to attend midnight mass at Christma
s. I tuned in and watched it on TV. It was equivalent to participating in the event.

Right.

No, I'm saying that given how the Rose Bowl is handled, somebody will likely allude to what's happening so you have time to flip channels.

Does this mean you can never watch the Rose Bowl again, because they facilitated this blessed event?

Right.

No, I'm saying that given how the Rose Bowl is handled, somebody will likely allude to what's happening so you have time to flip channels.

Does this mean you can never watch the Rose Bowl again, because they facilitated this blessed event?
That is an excellent suggestion. I would do it if I knew for sure when they'd show the float. In past years, the family has always watched the parade on TV prior to watching the game. It was a great way to spend New Years day. I recall that we'd be chatting a lot and at times I would head to the fridge to refill on refreshments. With the chatting going on or me being away from the family room, there is a possibility that my son could inadvertently wind up watching the float.

We will still watch the game though.

Right.

That is an excellent suggestion. I would do it if I knew for sure when they'd show the float. In past years, the family has always watched the parade on TV prior to watching the game. It was a great way to spend New Years day. I recall that we'd be chatting a lot and at times I would head to the fridge to refill on refreshments. With the chatting going on or me being away from the family room, there is a possibility that my son could inadvertently wind up watching the float.

Why not take another route?

Instead of shielding your son from the abomination, why not use it as a teaching moment. You could sit him down and watch the fag float together. Then, when the two cocksuckers kiss, you can look to your boy and say"

"Ewwww! Isn't that yuckie!" "God tells us that what those two men are doing is a sin and that they will burn in hell for all eternity"

Don't waste this opportunity.

Right.

Blessed by who? by what?

It amazes me that libtards think that you can just pass a law and redefine something that nature defines herself.

You folks remind me of that state that tried to pass a law making pi = to 3.0.

just because it may be a law doesn't make it true or right.

Right.

Participating in the parade is an indirect endorsement of everything and everyone allowed to participate in the parade.

Imagine how you would react if some Sudanese ambassador had a float in the parade that defended slavery or David Duke had one defending racial segregation.

How would you react to allow your conscience to feel salved? that you were doing the right thing?

I couldn't watch it in either case, nor when they have a gay marriage perversion of nature on a float either.

Right.

Participating in the parade is an indirect endorsement of everything and everyone allowed to participate in the parade.

Imagine how you would react if some Sudanese ambassador had a float in the parade that defended slavery or David Duke had one defending racial segregation.

How would you react to allow your conscience to feel salved? that you were doing the right thing?

I couldn't watch it in either case, nor when they have a gay marriage perversion of nature on a float either.
You poor delicate flower.

Did the homos get married yet? Hopefully they don't consummate that perverse ceremony right on the spot. Wouldn't put it past the deviants.

Hey [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION],

Thanks so much for inviting this one to join us. He is a delightful soul. And so thoughtful! If there is anything this place needed, it was another man of such high intellect.

I'm watching it right now on Univision and can just about guarantee they won't show - or even mention - the depravity. :)

OMFG! Them dere homersexuals er gonna kiss in front of mah kidz!

Here's a picture the hateful hag.

sUeW4wE.jpg

In honor of her, and all the homophobes here, I'll be changing my avatar to salute gay marriage.

Dick sucker.

Damn good at it too. Slurp!

You going to quit rooting for the Packers now that manly man Aaron Rodgers has been outed? I'll bet he sucks a mean dick too.

OMFG! Them dere homersexuals er gonna kiss in front of mah kidz!

Here's a picture the hateful hag.

sUeW4wE.jpg

In honor of her, and all the homophobes here, I'll be changing my avatar to salute gay marriage.

Dick sucker.

Damn good at it too. Slurp!

You going to quit rooting for the Packers now that manly man Aaron Rodgers has been outed? I'll bet he sucks a mean dick too.

You go to be fucking kidding I would support a fucking liberal state like that they can go toi hell burn baby burn.

Right.

Telling you should compare gay Americans with slavery and segregation; you’re clearly oblivious to your own ignorance and hate, making you and your ilk a true threat to individual liberty.

Forum List

Back