Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Now LL is filling my inbox with rants. :lol:

Good lord get a hold of yourself!

You are lying. Post my rants, please. You have my permission. I want everyone to see what you are talking about.

In addition to being a bigoted imbecile.....you are a straight-up liar. You rock.
There is nothing bigoted in not agreeing with a certain lifestyle choice. Whether we don't agree due to religious reasons or any other reason for that matter, we all have a right to our opinions. Would I be a bigot if I disagreed with the Polygamous lifestyle in parts of Utah?

Now LL is filling my inbox with rants. :lol:

Good lord get a hold of yourself!

You are lying. Post my rants, please. You have my permission. I want everyone to see what you are talking about.

In addition to being a bigoted imbecile.....you are a straight-up liar. You rock.
There is nothing bigoted in not agreeing with a certain lifestyle choice. Whether we don't agree due to religious reasons or any other reason for that matter, we all have a right to our opinions. Would I be a bigot if I disagreed with the Polygamous lifestyle in parts of Utah?

Listen. You are not up to having a serious discussion on this topic. For me to spend any effort educating you on what is and is not bigotry....knowing that you were unable to enjoy a parade on television because it had a couple of gay people on a float....would be just too damned silly.

It is much better....for all concerned....if you just stay all warm and cozy in your bubble of ignorance....while I just hang out pointing and laughing at you. Trust me.

Listen. You are not up to having a serious discussion on this topic. For me to spend any effort educating you on what is and is not bigotry....knowing that you were unable to enjoy a parade on television because it had a couple of gay people on a float....would be just too damned silly.

It is much better....for all concerned....if you just stay all warm and cozy in your bubble of ignorance....while I just hang out pointing and laughing at you. Trust me.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Always trying to control the dialogue. Here, I'll try and give you back some rep. Will that make your feelers all better?

Ahhhhh......it won't let me. Boohoo. :lol:

Bigotry is hatred of a certain group. I don't hate anyone and always use a civil tongue with everyone. I don't acknowledge certain lifestyle choices because of my faith. The first amendment allows me this freedom.

Nothing wrong with pointing out the inherit bigotry in the position though Boop.

Again/still/some more? Everybody on this board is quite aware of how both sides feel.

I see a difference between how Jughead feels and responds. You can honestly say you don't?

No. It doesn't matter why you keep your children from those icky gays...it's still bigotry. Hiding behind religion doesn't make it less so.

Obviously, I owe You an apology. I wuz hoodwinked.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Always trying to control the dialogue. Here, I'll try and give you back some rep. Will that make your feelers all better?

Ahhhhh......it won't let me. Boohoo. :lol:

Don't you have some rants of mine to post? I really want to see them.

They just showed the fag marriage float, multiple mutants on it with super fat women on the lower level

Did the homos get married yet? Hopefully they don't consummate that perverse ceremony right on the spot. Wouldn't put it past the deviants.

Hey [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION],

Thanks so much for inviting this one to join us. He is a delightful soul. And so thoughtful! If there is anything this place needed, it was another man of such high intellect.

Yer welcome!:lol:

Rose Parade hosts 1st gay marriage on wedding cake float

I take it was an aids related organization since ass fucking is the leading aids vector ?

Another one who likes to talk about male gay sex more than any gay man I know.

And you pretend it isn't the leading cause of HIV infections.

Lesbians have the smallest instance of HIV....you have more of a risk, particularly if you are doing more than TALKING.

Rose Parade hosts 1st gay marriage on wedding cake float

I take it was an aids related organization since ass fucking is the leading aids vector ?

Another one who likes to talk about male gay sex more than any gay man I know.

And you pretend it isn't the leading cause of HIV infections.

Does she pretend that?

I know what you pretend. You pretend that you don't want to spoon with a dude. Everyone here at USMB knows that you are gay. Come on out, bro. A little more than half the country will back you up.

Drawing special attention to a couple of queers getting married by allowing them a float in the parade was just plain wrong!

Nobody want's their children to be homosexual, so why keep promoting it to them?

Forum List

Back