Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Nobody want's their children to be homosexual, so why keep promoting it to them?

"Nobody" has a choice. "Nobody" should love and nurture their child whether gay or straight. "Nobody" needs education to overcome his/her ignorance and bigotry.

Some kids are confused about their sexuality when their young, those are the ones homosexuals are looking for

Some kids are confused about their sexuality when their young, those are the ones homosexuals are looking for

Some kids are confused by "there, their and they're" when they are young. Those are the ones that the Tea Party is looking for.
You, you're, you are, gay

If that were true.....my cock would now be pounding the back of your throat. And you'd love every minute of it.

There is no bigger insult to a man then to be called a faggot

If that were true.....my cock would now be pounding the back of your throat. And you'd love every minute of it.

actually hillbilly if you allow a man to suck your dick you are just as faggot as the dick sucker is.

Ding! Right there to articulate a deep-seated sexual fantasy.

immoral people think everything is a fantasy of someone? Sorry charlie I was explaining what was factual not what I do or have done or have ever thought about doing.
I can still take your girl friend any time I choose.

actually hillbilly if you allow a man to suck your dick you are just as faggot as the dick sucker is.

immoral people think everything is a fantasy of someone? Sorry charlie I was explaining what was factual not what I do or have done or have ever thought about doing.

Again, with your deep-seated, or should I say, deep-throated fantasies.

Oh, I'm not quite sure what girlfriend you might be talking about? Yours?

Again, with your deep-seated, or should I say, deep-throated fantasies.

Oh, I'm not quite sure what girlfriend you might be talking about? Yours?

OH I get it you have this deep seated fantasy of being deep throated you're projecting that's the only way I can take your accusation, because I wasn't the one who said he was banging the throat of a man. Your girlfriend the one you are living with.

Forum List

Back