Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

immoral people think everything is a fantasy of someone? Sorry charlie I was explaining what was factual not what I do or have done or have ever thought about doing.
I can still take your girl friend any time I choose.

Again, with your deep-seated, or should I say, deep-throated fantasies.

Oh, I'm not quite sure what girlfriend you might be talking about? Yours?

OH I get it you have this deep seated fantasy of being deep throated you're projecting that's the only way I can take your accusation, because I wasn't the one who said he was banging the throat of a man. Your girlfriend the one you are living with.
There you are....saying it....again.

And I don't have a girlfriend. I'm guessing you don't either. :D

immoral people think everything is a fantasy of someone? Sorry charlie I was explaining what was factual not what I do or have done or have ever thought about doing.

OH I get it you have this deep seated fantasy of being deep throated you're projecting that's the only way I can take your accusation, because I wasn't the one who said he was banging the throat of a man. Your girlfriend the one you are living with.

You can't be out of Junior HS. Somebody arrest his parents!

actually hillbilly if you allow a man to suck your dick you are just as faggot as the dick sucker is.

Ding! Right there to articulate a deep-seated sexual fantasy.

These pervs like to think everyone else is as perverted as they are, but unfortunately for the sodomites, no one thinks like they do outside of that tiny 2% of the population.

And I don't have a girlfriend.

Who is surprised?

You cant think your way out of your mother's basement, idiot.

There is no bigger insult to a man then to be called a faggot

Jeeeez.

This obsession you nutters have with homosexuality is just plain transparent. You need to face facts. Come out of your closet and just admit your most secret desires ...

And, then, go get a room together so the rest of us don't have to put up with your sexual dysfunction any more.

Neither does he.

And never will.

There is no bigger insult to a man then to be called a faggot

Jeeeez.

This obsession you nutters have with homosexuality is just plain transparent. You need to face facts. Come out of your closet and just admit your most secret desires ...

And, then, go get a room together so the rest of us don't have to put up with your sexual dysfunction any more.
You're gay

No difference between this and

http://www.bridalguide.com/blogs/bridal-buzz/rose-parade-wedding

image.jpg

Hope both couples are very happy together.

You don't have a husband you aren't married
and laughing boy said it, so stop being stupid.

That's normal action between normal people. Nice wedding.

nobody gave you license to ordain what is normal and what is not for all humans in the world.

You are a stupid little fuck, normal is what was intended, man woman adam and eve not adam and steve. So yes I do have the authority.

Ding! Right there to articulate a deep-seated sexual fantasy.

These pervs like to think everyone else is as perverted as they are, but unfortunately for the sodomites, no one thinks like they do outside of that tiny 2% of the population.

True.

nobody gave you license to ordain what is normal and what is not for all humans in the world.

You are a stupid little fuck, normal is what was intended, man woman adam and eve not adam and steve. So yes I do have the authority.

No you don't. God and Jesus both told you to love your enemies as you love yourself.

Just because they are abnormal people do not make them an enemy
My enemies must die so I will no longer have enemies

No difference between this and

http://www.bridalguide.com/blogs/bridal-buzz/rose-parade-wedding

image.jpg

Hope both couples are very happy together.

That's normal action between normal people. Nice wedding.

No, because God ordained that, and BigReb knows it.

He also knows that you libtards do not have the right to repeal God's design and order in Creation. But he does have the right to defend it.

Forum List

Back