Call me a nut,but as an ordinary american...im running in 2016!!!!

Like what i hear so far. Continue.

I developed a system to eliminate all government imposed taxation. Its called citizen government investment accounts.citizens control and xreate the budgets at every level of government,and the appointed or elected leaders have an obligation as citizen representatives to follow and enact the wishes of the majority vote of the people,with the government having complete transparancy and accountability to follow the directive of the people.no more unconstitutional imposition of government self redistributive of imposed taxation.

But normal citizens are not experts. The general public knows nothing about formation of government budgets. It would be a disasterous system.

Like what i hear so far. Continue.

I developed a system to eliminate all government imposed taxation. Its called citizen government investment accounts.citizens control and xreate the budgets at every level of government,and the appointed or elected leaders have an obligation as citizen representatives to follow and enact the wishes of the majority vote of the people,with the government having complete transparancy and accountability to follow the directive of the people.no more unconstitutional imposition of government self redistributive of imposed taxation.

But normal citizens are not experts. The general public knows nothing about formation of government budgets. It would be a disasterous system.

No,sir,american citizens are better educated than we give credit for. And those who are not,can be educated.knowledge is power,and power is independence,separates the people from the sheeple.

No,sir,american citizens are better educated than we give credit for. And those who are not,can be educated.knowledge is power,and power is independence,separates the people from the sheeple.

Lol coke is a joke, my friend. Lay off of it.

Okay what do they know? What basic knowledge about economics does the average American citizen have? In order to have an informed opinion on this subject, you have to pursue a higher education in the related field.

Time for real change,and to make it happen. I am founding member of the FNRP,foundation national reform party.

From my experience, change begins at the local level and flows up and out from there.
Running for Mayor would be a good start and provide you with some political experience before you make a run for the big house.

We need better protection here,but if we let a rogue nation acquire nuclear weapons,we are fucked. We have guided missiles with gps that can circle the globe in hours,put em to work. Use our resources. We have enpugh oil reserves for centuries.be independent unto ourselves,and not victim to price gouging by opec to support terrorist and third world nations. Take us out of the NWO,and be self sufficient as we were in the industrial age.

I like it. Preach on it some more brotha.

my goal is for all people to be given back the power to control their government,at each and every level.sir,if i could have an email,ill send you my salmonella manifesto.

Forum List

Back