Calling all conservatives. We have a problem

The insurance industry has pulled the greatest scam in the history of this nation.

Correction: Big Insurance, Big Pharma, and Big Government have colluded to pull off the biggest scam in the history of the nation.

Correction: Big Insurance, Big Pharma, and Republican Politicians have colluded to pull off the biggest scam in the history of the nation.

Reagan removed the non-profit from the HMO act, eliminating competition which caused premiums to jump 180% during Reagan Daddy Bush. Premiums leveled off during Clinton because the administration blocked increases. Then Baby Bush was voted in by the idiot masses and premiums jumped 160%.

Obama care REQUIRES insurance companies to spend the majority of monies collected in premiums on claims rather than corporate salaries, corporate bonuses, and investor returns.

The insurance industry has pulled the greatest scam in the history of this nation.

Correction: Big Insurance, Big Pharma, and Big Government have colluded to pull off the biggest scam in the history of the nation.

Correction: Big Insurance, Big Pharma, and Republican Politicians have colluded to pull off the biggest scam in the history of the nation.

Reagan removed the non-profit from the HMO act, eliminating competition which caused premiums to jump 180% during Reagan Daddy Bush. Premiums leveled off during Clinton because the administration blocked increases. Then Baby Bush was voted in by the idiot masses and premiums jumped 160%.

Obama care REQUIRES insurance companies to spend the majority of monies collected in premiums on claims rather than corporate salaries, corporate bonuses, and investor returns.

Whatever. I'm not interested in your partisan pissing matches. Obamacare sells us to the insurance industry as virtual slaves. Fuck you.

Whatever. I'm not interested in your partisan pissing matches. Obamacare sells us to the insurance industry as virtual slaves. Fuck you.

No 'partisan pissing match' here. Just telling the truth.

No, you're making excuses. Democrats passed ACA. They're no better than Republicans. Corporatist shills every one.

dblack lives for pointless pissing matches but the second you piss farther, the mmoment you introduce facts, he/she screeches "fuck you" and flounces off, screen right.

Don't go far though cuz he/she will be back with more pisant pissing.

dblack lives for pointless pissing matches but the second you piss farther, the mmoment you introduce facts, he/she screeches "fuck you" and flounces off, screen right.

SO, in other words "you got nuthin'"?? Still denying the Democrats are the same whores the Republicans are???

Last edited:

Yep ... prices are already going down, insurance companies have to pay 80 cents of every premium dollar on patient care, prescription prices are already lower ... poor "Big Ins, Big Pharma and Big Biz". But don't worry, the Rs will do all they can to rescue them and they'll dig money out of the tax payer's pockets to do it.

SO, in other words "you got nuthin'"??

What I've got is two refunds from my insurance company, lower premiums and lower scrip prices - thanks to ObamaCare.

You never tire of posting the very same claptrap, over and over, every day, all day, SSDD.

There are miles and miles of links and arguments in this forum. Refer to them because I'm not bothering with you any more.

Now is where you answer with, "fuck you".

Yep ... prices are already going down, insurance companies have to pay 80 cents of every premium dollar on patient care, prescription prices are already lower ... poor "Big Ins, Big Pharma and Big Biz". But don't worry, the Rs will do all they can to rescue them and they'll dig money out of the tax payer's pockets to do it.

Exactly! Now that they have guaranteed customers, all the need to do is lobby government for favors. The Republicans will happily help them out. And you made it possible. Aren't you proud?

SO, in other words "you got nuthin'"??

What I've got is two refunds from my insurance company, lower premiums and lower scrip prices - thanks to ObamaCare.

You never tire of posting the very same claptrap, over and over, every day, all day, SSDD.

There are miles and miles of links and arguments in this forum. Refer to them because I'm not bothering with you any more.

Now is where you answer with, "fuck you".

What you've got is the merging of corporate dominance and government. The insurance industry has figured out that the way to ensure profits is to get in bed with government. Much easier than satisfying customers. Whore.

Used to be, you posted how sorry you were for the poor ins companies. Now, suddenly, you're concerned with who they're sleeping with?

Even you must surely know that DC has been crawling with ins and pharm lobbyists for some generations now. Or maybe you don't know.

You're nothing but foul mouthed little boy who has no clue what you're whining about.

Used to be, you posted how sorry you were for the poor ins companies. Now, suddenly, you're concerned with who they're sleeping with?

Even you must surely know that DC has been crawling with ins and pharm lobbyists for some generations now. Or maybe you don't know.

Thought you were done with me?

I never, ever, posted how sorry I was for the insurance industry. I hate the fuckers. So, you're either confused, or deliberately lying.

Yeah, I know DC is crawling with lobbyists. They wrote PPACA. Google Liz Fowler. But hell, you're probably working for her.

Whore.

Forum List

Back