Calling all Pagans!

Actually, I have no interest in christian issues, so you wouldn't find me there. Also, I have no ax to grind with your (or anyone's) choice of beliefs, that's on you. Refreshing, isn't it?

Your interest or lack thereof in Christian issues is not my point. It could change your perception of who is who on this board.

It is only refreshing insofar as someone with your view posting in the Religious subforum. The vast majority of the board either holds the same view, or just doesn't participate in religious discussion for whatever reasons.

Think about it. The is a message board that its simplest form is based on antagonism. Who are you likely to find in a Religion subforum? Extremists and/or the anti- faction.

I really don't concern myself with what anyone else believes where religion is concerned, other than to be interested in different beliefs.

Your interest or lack thereof in Christian issues is not my point. It could change your perception of who is who on this board.

It is only refreshing insofar as someone with your view posting in the Religious subforum. The vast majority of the board either holds the same view, or just doesn't participate in religious discussion for whatever reasons.

Think about it. The is a message board that its simplest form is based on antagonism. Who are you likely to find in a Religion subforum? Extremists and/or the anti- faction.

I really don't concern myself with what anyone else believes where religion is concerned, other than to be interested in different beliefs.

i think we can all settle in without much trouble. as you can see each of us is unique...some shyer than others...some, like me...not so shy about what i believe...but i do not concern myself with what others think of me or my beliefs....i hold my beliefs strongly and bickering on a message board will not change that.

Based on antagonism? Those are the ones who need a job, then they wouldn't have time to spew BS in a place where some of us are just trying to see if there are any other Pagans around.

Based on antagonism? Those are the ones who need a job, then they wouldn't have time to spew BS in a place where some of us are just trying to see if there are any other Pagans around.

i am at work...lol...yes there are others of us...funny how people react like we are an invading army

so can that dog hunt?

i think we can all settle in without much trouble. as you can see each of us is unique...some shyer than others...some, like me...not so shy about what i believe...but i do not concern myself with what others think of me or my beliefs....i hold my beliefs strongly and bickering on a message board will not change that.

Well you've convinced me.

Who do I make the checks out to?

The dog in my avitar is Magic's Mom, Poppy, and yes, she can flat out get it done in the woods. Sam actually uses her as a puppy trainer. You know, they see the big dog do it, so they learn from her. She's a sweetheart.

The dog in my avitar is Magic's Mom, Poppy, and yes, she can flat out get it done in the woods. Sam actually uses her as a puppy trainer. You know, they see the big dog do it, so they learn from her. She's a sweetheart.

wolfen.gif

Nope, none of the pagan holidays are celebrated on a national level. The closest is this 'Halloween' but that's not pagan. Although I think 'Thanksgiving' is a little like a pagan holiday.

actually easter and christmas are rooted in pagan tradition. early christians realized to convert pagans they would have to adopt pagan holidays..which they did and converted them to their own.

Forum List

Back