Calling all Sistahs and Senoritas......yo

I wouldn't worry myself too much if I were you. Clinton has received a million more votes than Trump has, and two and a half million more than Bernie. Her vote count is just fine.

Keep waving those Mexican flags. :laugh2:

I'm sure that people of Hispanic heritage know which party they are welcome in and which party hates them. No need for me to wave a flag to convince them.

The Mexicans are well aware of which party says Thank you, Jesus, after he mows their lawn.

I wouldn't worry myself too much if I were you. Clinton has received a million more votes than Trump has, and two and a half million more than Bernie. Her vote count is just fine.

The GOP has a wider field...you won't get it but this should help....thank me later.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Clinton is going to be the next president. Trump's tactics of division and hatred won't win over the populace.

You still wrapped in american flag??

The GOP has a wider field...you won't get it but this should help....thank me later.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

A wider field in the primary, but Trump's behavior has guaranteed that his supporters won't be there if Cruz wins, and Cruz voters feel about the same way about voting for Trump. The right thrives on division, but that same division in your own party will hand the presidency to Hillary on a velvet pillow.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

A wider field in the primary, but Trump's behavior has guaranteed that his supporters won't be there if Cruz wins, and Cruz voters feel about the same way about voting for Trump. The right thrives on division, but that same division in your own party will hand the presidency to Hillary on a velvet pillow.
Which republican hillary hater do you expect to leave the board in disgrace first after a one sided victory? My guess is sassy

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Which republican hillary hater do you expect to leave the board in disgrace first after a one sided victory? My guess is sassy

I expect every one of them to stay right here whining that the election was somehow stolen. They aren't smart enough to realize when their core beliefs are proven wrong, and an election won't change that.

I'm sure that people of Hispanic heritage know which party they are welcome in and which party hates them. No need for me to wave a flag to convince them.
Flag my ass. Just give them the free shit for their vote. We know your game.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Grow up Eddie, I mean seriously you comment like a fucking 13 year old kid.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

I expect every one of them to stay right here whining that the election was somehow stolen. They aren't smart enough to realize when their core beliefs are proven wrong, and an election won't change that.

Last ones I heard whining about stolen elections were you loons when Dubya beat Gore, man the screams and wails lasted months

Forum List

Back