Calling all Sistahs and Senoritas......yo

I wouldn't worry myself too much if I were you. Clinton has received a million more votes than Trump has, and two and a half million more than Bernie. Her vote count is just fine.

The GOP has a wider field...you won't get it but this should help....thank me later.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

A wider field in the primary, but Trump's behavior has guaranteed that his supporters won't be there if Cruz wins, and Cruz voters feel about the same way about voting for Trump. The right thrives on division, but that same division in your own party will hand the presidency to Hillary on a velvet pillow.
Which republican hillary hater do you expect to leave the board in disgrace first after a one sided victory? My guess is sassy

I expect every one of them to stay right here whining that the election was somehow stolen. They aren't smart enough to realize when their core beliefs are proven wrong, and an election won't change that.

Last ones I heard whining about stolen elections were you loons when Dubya beat Gore, man the screams and wails lasted months

That particular theft has been well documented and proven, unlike the right wing whining.

I wouldn't worry myself too much if I were you. Clinton has received a million more votes than Trump has, and two and a half million more than Bernie. Her vote count is just fine.

The GOP has a wider field...you won't get it but this should help....thank me later.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

A wider field in the primary, but Trump's behavior has guaranteed that his supporters won't be there if Cruz wins, and Cruz voters feel about the same way about voting for Trump. The right thrives on division, but that same division in your own party will hand the presidency to Hillary on a velvet pillow.
Which republican hillary hater do you expect to leave the board in disgrace first after a one sided victory? My guess is sassy

I expect every one of them to stay right here whining that the election was somehow stolen. They aren't smart enough to realize when their core beliefs are proven wrong, and an election won't change that.

Last ones I heard whining about stolen elections were you loons when Dubya beat Gore, man the screams and wails lasted months
lots of relatives of the unnecessary dead wailing too

:0) Yet .. in 40 national polls, EVERY poll has Clinton leading Trump except one where they are tied.

In polling, Trump is 0-39-1 :0) Punch-drunk from the slaughter .. as you must be in posting this silly ass shit.
Being black as coal does not allow you to compare apples and oranges. The op says nothing about polls...just the fact that Urethra Clinton's supporters are not showing up like they did whe she flopped against Magic.

:0) Yet .. in 40 national polls, EVERY poll has Clinton leading Trump except one where they are tied.

In polling, Trump is 0-39-1 :0) Punch-drunk from the slaughter .. as you must be in posting this silly ass shit.
Being black as coal does not allow you to compare apples and oranges. The op says nothing about polls...just the fact that Urethra Clinton's supporters are not showing up like they did whe she flopped against Magic.

I recognize that you said nothing about polls .. and I recognize why you didn't.

Clinton doesn't need as many votes as she got in '08 to beat a bobblehead like Trump.

I recognize that you said nothing about polls .. and I recognize why you didn't.

Clinton doesn't need as many votes as she got in '08 to beat a bobblehead like Trump.

That depends on the turnout and so far the republicans hold the edge

It's absolutely amazing how utterly delusional Trump supporters are.

Republicans hold the edge in absolutely nothing.

Run along now....next time come prepared and you won't get shellacked.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Yes, Clinton's Gotten The Most Votes, But GOP Has More Overall

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

There isn't much evidence that the party that gets the most primary votes wins elections.

From your own source:

"[V]oter turnout is an indication of the competitiveness of a primary contest, not of what will happen in the general election. The GOP presidential primary is more competitive than the Democratic race. Indeed, history suggests that there is no relationship between primary turnout and the general election outcome. You can see this on the most basic level by looking at raw turnout in years in which both parties had competitive primaries."

Run along now? Fuck you.

Keep waving those Mexican flags. :laugh2:
You still wrapped in american flag??

Always.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

There isn't much evidence that the party that gets the most primary votes wins elections.

From your own source:

"[V]oter turnout is an indication of the competitiveness of a primary contest, not of what will happen in the general election. The GOP presidential primary is more competitive than the Democratic race. Indeed, history suggests that there is no relationship between primary turnout and the general election outcome. You can see this on the most basic level by looking at raw turnout in years in which both parties had competitive primaries."

Run along now? Fuck you.

I wasn't talking to you, Chinese Restaurant...now GFY asshole

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

From your own source:

Run along now? Fuck you.
Au contraire mon moron...it stands to reason Hillary is getting less enthusiastic support this time around. She older, crustier, and tripled her resume of disasterous performance. GFY.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

:0) Let me guess .. you're new to politics .. just jumped in last week.

Primary votes are not an edge

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Been doing this for years...did you say the republicans led nothing? Did I provide a link showing their turnout is better (that's leading, dumbass). Sit down, rookie

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

From your own source:

Run along now? Fuck you.

It doesn't matter, you're being a dismissive twit and you don't even understand your own source.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

From your own source:

Run along now? Fuck you.
Au contraire mon moron...it stands to reason Hillary is getting less enthusiastic support this time around. She older, crustier, and tripled her resume of disasterous performance. GFY.

Yet there isn't any evidence to show that she will lose in the general. That can change, but at this moment, she has the advantage and you're stuck with wishful thinking.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

From your own source:

Run along now? Fuck you.

:0) I don't give a rats ass who you were talking to.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Been doing this for years...did you say the republicans led nothing? Did I provide a link showing their turnout is better (that's leading, dumbass). Sit down, rookie

Reading comprehension also a problem?

I said republicans have an edge in nothing.

Primary votes are not an edge.

I'm sure you've been making a fool out of yourself for years .. but your knowledge of politics and how it works is pure 8th grade.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

From your own source:

Run along now? Fuck you.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

I'm sure you've been making a fool out of yourself for years .. but your knowledge of politics and how it works is pure 8th grade.

Your deflection is noted, I proved you wrong, live with it. You're a nothing. Bye now

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

From your own source:

Run along now? Fuck you.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Your deflection is noted, I proved you wrong, live with it. You're a nothing. Bye now

You didn't, your own source proved you wrong.

You've done nothing to counter BlackAsCoal's argument.

Overall vote
Republicans 20,375,925
Democrats 15,070,178

Doubtful. Cruz supporters are still republicans and they are likely to vote republican no matter how much they may or may not like Trump.

The republicans will turn out and likely turn out to go against Hillary. Trump will lose because he is not going to be able to garner any votes anywhere else. Republicans and a few new voters may vote him but the center will not.

Forum List

Back