Calling John Kerry! Iran just spit in your face

In all seriousness though, is anyone accually suprised by this? Other than those empty suits in OUR White House? I mean really, I don't keep up on foreign relations as much as I would like, but even I saw this coming. Hell my wife did too, and she couldn't find the ME on a map of the ME (no offense dear).

haven's you ever seen the old JAY LENO tonight show JAY-WALKS feature???
Nope, don't watch late-night stuff.

oh-----sorry you missed it------Jay Leno would got OUT into the world and
ask-------young adults-----like college student types------very simple questions
on current events -----or facts about the world-----REALLY SIMPLE stuff-----not
a quiz show-----just a casual walk about town. ----------it would have been hilarious
if it were not so tragic
Just youtubed it. I knew it as "man on the street" sorry. The name threw me off. Funny stuff. Tragic, but funny.

Bibi just cancelled a visit to the White House

CF is this for true?

It's above 32 F here and I'm ready to break out the coppertone and go up the road after losing Duke. Trying to brave this. But if you are telling me I have a nuclear war on the horizon I might reconsider taking the time out for a walk.

who is duke?

Duke was my canine friend that I lost last week. I got shit faced for days on end. Did you miss what we did? Off to Valhalla and with fireworks. Losing him was very hard. I don't like many people. But this is why this place is a great place to gather.

I may agree or disagree with many but personally I think we have an awesome crew here. I meet people like you. Or Stratford. Or Pogo. Or CF. I could name so many.

I say the USMB posters are truly the best on the net.
Sorry to hear that my dog died back in October. Still miss him badly.

Full story:
Iran Threatens to Walk Away From Nuke Deal After New Missile Test

March 8, 2016 12:40 pm

Iran on Tuesday again threatened to walk away from the nuclear agreement reached last year with global powers, hours after the country breached international agreements by test-firing ballistic missiles.

Iran’s most recent ballistic missile test, which violates current U.N. Security Council resolutions, comes a day after the international community’s nuclear watchdog organization disclosed that it is prohibited by the nuclear agreement from publicly reporting on potential violations by Iran.

Iranian leaders now say that they are poised to walk away from the deal if the United States and other global powers fail to advance the Islamic Republic’s “national interests.”

“If our interests are not met under the nuclear deal, there will be no reason for us to continue,” Abbas Araqchi, Iran’s deputy foreign minister,warnedduring remarks delivered to a group of Iranian officials in Tehran.

“If other parties decide, they could easily violate the deal,” Araqchi was quoted as saying by Iran’s state-controlled media. “However, they know this will come with costs.”

Araqchi appeared to allude to the United States possibly leveling new economic sanctions as a result of the missile test. The Obama administration moved forward with new sanctions earlier this year as aresult of the country’s previous missile tests.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) warned that the nuclear agreement has done little to moderate Iran’s rogue behavior.

“Far from pushing Iran to a more moderate engagement with its neighbors, this nuclear deal is enabling Iran’s aggression and terrorist activities,” McCarthy said in a statement. “Sanctions relief is fueling Iran’s proxies from Yemen to Iraq to Syria to Lebanon. Meanwhile, Khamenei and the Iranian regime are acting with impunity because they know President Obama will not hold them accountable and risk the public destruction of his nuclear deal, the cornerstone of the president’s foreign policy legacy.”

So, if Iran walks away, then what Mr. Obama? Will we throw another party, hoping they will come back? Or maybe you will go apologize for being insensitive to their feeeelings. Have we learned nothing from history? I mean come-on, is this not EXACTLY the same tactics Hitler used? And Chamberlian just apeased, well in all fairness, Neville was not alone in that. Seriously, do they have to accually obtain and launch a nuke before these idiots wake up a realise that Iran (and all radical, militant, fundamentalists regardless of religious/non-religious affiliation) will not stop until someone stops them? I mean with force, saying pretty please will only embolden them.

Full story:

Iran on Tuesday again threatened to walk away from the nuclear agreement reached last year with global powers, hours after the country breached international agreements by test-firing ballistic missiles.

Iran’s most recent ballistic missile test, which violates current U.N. Security Council resolutions, comes a day after the international community’s nuclear watchdog organization disclosed that it is prohibited by the nuclear agreement from publicly reporting on potential violations by Iran.

Iranian leaders now say that they are poised to walk away from the deal if the United States and other global powers fail to advance the Islamic Republic’s “national interests.”

“If our interests are not met under the nuclear deal, there will be no reason for us to continue,” Abbas Araqchi, Iran’s deputy foreign minister,warnedduring remarks delivered to a group of Iranian officials in Tehran.

“If other parties decide, they could easily violate the deal,” Araqchi was quoted as saying by Iran’s state-controlled media. “However, they know this will come with costs.”

Araqchi appeared to allude to the United States possibly leveling new economic sanctions as a result of the missile test. The Obama administration moved forward with new sanctions earlier this year as aresult of the country’s previous missile tests.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) warned that the nuclear agreement has done little to moderate Iran’s rogue behavior.

“Far from pushing Iran to a more moderate engagement with its neighbors, this nuclear deal is enabling Iran’s aggression and terrorist activities,” McCarthy said in a statement. “Sanctions relief is fueling Iran’s proxies from Yemen to Iraq to Syria to Lebanon. Meanwhile, Khamenei and the Iranian regime are acting with impunity because they know President Obama will not hold them accountable and risk the public destruction of his nuclear deal, the cornerstone of the president’s foreign policy legacy.”

So, if Iran walks away, then what Mr. Obama? Will we throw another party, hoping they will come back? Or maybe you will go apologize for being insensitive to their feeeelings. Have we learned nothing from history? I mean come-on, is this not EXACTLY the same tactics Hitler used? And Chamberlian just apeased, well in all fairness, Neville was not alone in that. Seriously, do they have to accually obtain and launch a nuke before these idiots wake up a realise that Iran (and all radical, militant, fundamentalists regardless of religious/non-religious affiliation) will not stop until someone stops them? I mean with force, saying pretty please will only embolden them.
American leaders are threatening to turn Iran to glass.

What have the Iranians violated?

all rules of human decency---------your question is like asking--- what rules did
Himmler violate? or Saddam? ----or POL POT?
No, the thread was about them launching rockets.
Does this violate some agreement, or treaty or something?
You are coming to this a little late in the game, but here you go:
Iran nuclear deal framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran Deal
I usually don't do this, but this is way too important to have anyone in the dark.

all rules of human decency---------your question is like asking--- what rules did

yes------they were not supposed to------sorta-----according to the agreement which ---
for some reason is not FULLY public----------because Iran said that it cannot be
FULLY PUBLIC

Full story:

Who?

Sorry, IDB, just realized you are from New Zealand. Not sure how much of this is being covered over there. My apologies. We are just on the brink of WWIII and our "leader(s)" here think it's still a game of pixie sticks.

Full story:

Who?

no one-----Iran says that American leaders are threatening------and Israel is threatening to attack too. ---------which is why it is right for all Iranians to
SING -----"death to America,, la la la "death to Israel" la la la and for Iran
to pay muslimah sluts to pull knives out of their highly pungent rags and ----
STAB jews-----of any age or gender---------because JOOOOS either are,
or were or can someday be-------in the attacking IDF---------and----americans
are appropriate victims TOO------because americans support Israel------simple
stuff------now you know

Sorry, IDB, just realized you are from New Zealand. Not sure how much of this is being covered over there. My apologies. We are just on the brink of WWIII and our "leader(s)" here think it's still a game of pixie sticks.

world war III already started-------in Yemen. ------Iran started it over there because
most people know nothing about that land--------or why it might be important

You are coming to this a little late in the game, but here you go:
Iran nuclear deal framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran Deal
I usually don't do this, but this is way too important to have anyone in the dark.
Thanks for that.
I searched and searched your link and can't find anything about a limitation on missiles.

Duke was my canine friend that I lost last week. I got shit faced for days on end. Did you miss what we did? Off to Valhalla and with fireworks. Losing him was very hard. I don't like many people. But this is why this place is a great place to gather.

Politics aside, sorry to hear about yer pup. Picture? I had the unfortunate displeasure of losing two of my pups in the past year. Both were 17; Sally an Irishwolfhound/lab/border collie mix and Kyska my beloved husky/whippet. I /still/ feel like two of my children are gone. Our lone remaining pup doesn't bark for w/e reason whereas Kyska was very demanding and barked daily and Sally was a protective barker anytime anyone came in the driveway, so I find myself constantly reminded of their absence :*(

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

No need to apologise.

world war III already started-------in Yemen. ------Iran started it over there because
Iran have started WW3?
I wonder why they would do such a thing when they are so clearly out-gunned.

Iran have started WW3?

out gunned by whom? YEMEN? ROFLMAO -----Yemen is for IRAN-----a stepping stone into SAUDI ARABIA------ HE WHO OWNS THE BLACK ROCK----
OWNS THE UMMAH ---------feel free to ask questions

Iran have started WW3?

out gunned by whom? YEMEN? ROFLMAO -----Yemen is for IRAN-----a stepping stone into SAUDI ARABIA------ HE WHO OWNS THE BLACK ROCK----
OWNS THE UMMAH ---------feel free to ask questions
Sooooo...they haven't started WW3 after all then?

Forum List

Back