Calling out JakeStarkey

:) Yet you keep whining and following me like the cry baby on the play ground.
In the thread you wanted me to post in. You still haven't responded. Im waiting.

My guess is that you'll wait a long time.

I see a few posts from him (the moron is on ignore).

But I saw you had called him out. I'd take him off ignore just to see you wipe up the floor with him.

Unfortunately, he generally hides under the skirts of others. I peeked at a couple of his posts....all the same.....

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
General evidence of stupidity.
Lying.

It's unfortunate we can't give JakeStarkey his own forum. We could call it the dumbass forum.
Poor, poor Sun Devil. I wiped the floor with him, and he ran away crying. He simply wasn't up to speed. He is typical of most of the losers are on the board. He wants to be in a happy, noncofused place when he argues here. Tsk Tsk.
This is just pathetic. You made a joke out of a sincere request for intelligent debate. What is even worse is, you keep saying you kicked my ass when the only thing you said was, "no mass deporting. Period" when I didn't even MENTION deportation. It would have been a lot more honest to just say, "TNH, you are correct. That isn't failure" and kept your dignity.
TN, the honest thing is to tell you to discuss in context, admit when you are wrong, and try to learn. I won't baby you, I won't put up with your nonsense. That is simply the way it is with you me.
Graphic2.jpg

Dude, I made one post. And you say I got my ass kicked lol. No wonder you don't want a judge ;)
I said my peace. Noticed you are ignoring it.. :lol:
In the thread you wanted me to post in. You still haven't responded. Im waiting.

But I saw you had called him out. I'd take him off ignore just to see you wipe up the floor with him.

Unfortunately, he generally hides under the skirts of others. I peeked at a couple of his posts....all the same.....

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
Lying.

It's unfortunate we can't give JakeStarkey his own forum. We could call it the dumbass forum.
Poor, poor Sun Devil. I wiped the floor with him, and he ran away crying. He simply wasn't up to speed. He is typical of most of the losers are on the board. He wants to be in a happy, noncofused place when he argues here. Tsk Tsk.
This is just pathetic. You made a joke out of a sincere request for intelligent debate. What is even worse is, you keep saying you kicked my ass when the only thing you said was, "no mass deporting. Period" when I didn't even MENTION deportation. It would have been a lot more honest to just say, "TNH, you are correct. That isn't failure" and kept your dignity.

TN; You are wasting your time.

It's all he does. JakeStarkey is a loser through and through.

He posts no evidence.
He hides behind others as they engage ("oh yeah....take that" is about the best he does).
I've worked with some kids who are like that.....do they get educated fast. Make your point or shut up.
Fakey isn't hear to learn. He's hear to convince himself that he is justified in taking up valuable oxygen.

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
Lying.

TN; You are wasting your time.

It's all he does. JakeStarkey is a loser through and through.

He posts no evidence.
He hides behind others as they engage ("oh yeah....take that" is about the best he does).
I've worked with some kids who are like that.....do they get educated fast. Make your point or shut up.
Fakey isn't hear to learn. He's hear to convince himself that he is justified in taking up valuable oxygen.
Sun Devil could not post evidence.

He wanted people to refute with evidence his unsupported opinions, and then he got mad when told no.

Sun Devil simply hates being told to grow up and support his opinions.

A thread about Fakey...WTF.

Why bother?

It's a call out thread. JakeStarkey has refused to take up the challenge thus adding yet another confirming data point to the assertion that he is a coward and acts like the little boy who calls out other boys from the safety of his mother's skirt.

We call him the black knight.

It's not totally correct...because in Fakey's case he won't even fight.

Translation: Sun Devils and the others, having been made to look absolutely stupid by me, pound their puds here. :lol:

A thread about Fakey...WTF.

Why bother?

It's a call out thread. JakeStarkey has refused to take up the challenge thus adding yet another confirming data point to the assertion that he is a coward and acts like the little boy who calls out other boys from the safety of his mother's skirt.

We call him the black knight.

It's not totally correct...because in Fakey's case he won't even fight.
Don't be so hard on Jake. He like most on the Left, not smart enough to know the MSM and the elite Left has fed him propaganda and lies. Sadly, he has accepted this as truth like many Americans. So, he is not alone in his ignorance...millions of Americans are just like him...feeble minded.

He thinks a big unlimited government is good, ignoring all of civilized human history. He thinks there is a vast right wing conspiracy and movement about to take over the nation, willfully ignoring the reality that no such thing exists.

Sun Devil, a mindlessly chattering chipmunk, makes a declaration.

:)

Pronouncements from many of the far right and some of the hard line libertarians, such as above, are for grins and chuckles.

Forum List

Back