Calling out JakeStarkey

Nothing to see here, dear.

He is not worth dealing with here when he is getting his ass kicked in the thread above.

Come on blowhard. You've been called out. If you don't take him up on here, everyone will see you for the coward you are.
:lol: This from one whose ass I kicked up between his ears so he could hear me pounding on it. Silly pretend human.
:)

Where and when did you dream that? Provide the proof COWARD!!
You prove my point. Now shush, child, the adults are talking.

No. You proved the point yourself. You proved that you are a blowhard and a coward.
:)

Got your butt kicked, so you whine and deflect. Nothing new for you, TN.
Dude, I made one post. And you say I got my ass kicked lol. No wonder you don't want a judge ;)
I said my peace. Noticed you are ignoring it.. :lol:

Jakey wont even respond in the other thread. Is dishonesty a strong suit for him? :dunno:
30731581.jpg

maybe he just doesn't like to answer on someone else's terms....
I know I'm like that.... I don't like being put on the defensive..... but maybe you're right, I don't know.....

maybe he just doesn't like to answer on someone else's terms....
I know I'm like that.... I don't like being put on the defensive..... but maybe you're right, I don't know.....
He told me he would respond on that thread. I went to it, and he ignores it.
I actually thought the debate would be fun. I guess I forgot how dumb Jake was in my absence.

Dude, I made one post. And you say I got my ass kicked lol. No wonder you don't want a judge ;)
:) Yet you keep whining and following me like the cry baby on the play ground.
In the thread you wanted me to post in. You still haven't responded. Im waiting.

My guess is that you'll wait a long time.

I see a few posts from him (the moron is on ignore).

But I saw you had called him out. I'd take him off ignore just to see you wipe up the floor with him.

Unfortunately, he generally hides under the skirts of others. I peeked at a couple of his posts....all the same.....

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
General evidence of stupidity.
Lying.

It's unfortunate we can't give JakeStarkey his own forum. We could call it the dumbass forum.

In the thread you wanted me to post in. You still haven't responded. Im waiting.

But I saw you had called him out. I'd take him off ignore just to see you wipe up the floor with him.

Unfortunately, he generally hides under the skirts of others. I peeked at a couple of his posts....all the same.....

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
Lying.

It's unfortunate we can't give JakeStarkey his own forum. We could call it the dumbass forum.
Poor, poor Sun Devil. I wiped the floor with him, and he ran away crying. He simply wasn't up to speed. He is typical of most of the losers are on the board. He wants to be in a happy, noncofused place when he argues here. Tsk Tsk.

I know I wasn't asked but I say TN wins this one since Jake hasn't responded to anything but Harley is the only one providing substance.
I cleaned up TN in the other thread. That's why TN is crying here. Too bad.

I know I wasn't asked but I say TN wins this one since Jake hasn't responded to anything but Harley is the only one providing substance.

Anyone wins on that account when dealing with Fakey.

He's a total waste of skin.

I don't blame him for not showing up.

He'd get creamed and remove all doubt about his place as board moron.

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
Lying.

Poor, poor Sun Devil. I wiped the floor with him, and he ran away crying. He simply wasn't up to speed. He is typical of most of the losers are on the board. He wants to be in a happy, noncofused place when he argues here. Tsk Tsk.
This is just pathetic. You made a joke out of a sincere request for intelligent debate. What is even worse is, you keep saying you kicked my ass when the only thing you said was, "no mass deporting. Period" when I didn't even MENTION deportation. It would have been a lot more honest to just say, "TNH, you are correct. That isn't failure" and kept your dignity.

No content.
Lot's of boasting.
Lying.

This is just pathetic. You made a joke out of a sincere request for intelligent debate. What is even worse is, you keep saying you kicked my ass when the only thing you said was, "no mass deporting. Period" when I didn't even MENTION deportation. It would have been a lot more honest to just say, "TNH, you are correct. That isn't failure" and kept your dignity.
TN, the honest thing is to tell you to discuss in context, admit when you are wrong, and try to learn. I won't baby you, I won't put up with your nonsense. That is simply the way it is with you me.

Forum List

Back