Callling All 'Holocaust Deniers'!

LOL!

The Independent said, US Museum of Holocaust recently did a bit more "research" and found additional 42 000 death camps, prisons, etc. where Jews were "holocausted". It means additional few millions of "holocausted" who will now require ... COMPENSATION!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

I simply LOVE the way Jews address the problem of financial and economic crisis!

And your factual basis for this 'conclusion' is???? Aside from the Soviet propaganda, I mean........

Too many people around who were in these terrible camps to even think about a lie about them never being there.
My Polish uncle was in one as a forced labourer and I have no reason to suggest he made it up.
I've met Jews who were in the camps. They were either the best actors in the world or it's true.
Personally, I believe the looks on their faces and my guts.
The holocaust memorial days were an eye opener. Interesting events because the local government would use them to promote understanding between all local groups.
This was before I converted to Islam but local Muslims attended.

The camps were there and millions were killed.
I totally agree that the camps were there and many inmates died of starvation, disease, and over work.

My main contention is:

1) The numbers of the deaths are extremely inflated.

2) There is zero forensic evidence for the gas chambers.

3) Putting people in prison for having contrary views about an historical event.

4) Not allowing scholars to objectively review the holocaust; as has been done with everything else in history.

don't forget to tell them your a muslim
his screen name doesn't make him muslim no more than you are a namvet.

I totally agree that the camps were there and many inmates died of starvation, disease, and over work.

My main contention is:

3) Putting people in prison for having contrary views about an historical event.

4) Not allowing scholars to objectively review the holocaust; as has been done with everything else in history.

Sunni told me that he has no beard. No beard = not muslim.

My main contention is:

define Sunni and throw in Dar al Harb

Sunni isn't getting too many answers to his questions....

Even Holocaust Denier David Irving admitted that at least 4 million Jews were killed. Hannah Arendt's figure of 5.7 milion Jews is considered to be the lowest credible figure.

The chambers at Birkenau were hit by allied bombing, and thus much evidence was lost. Given we have German camp records, statements from German guards, Jewish prisoners and Allied soldiers (Dachau), plus the gas canisters and shower heads, I can't imagine what evidence you might need. Had there ever been any doubt, they would have been checked out, of course, but keep in mind even Holocaust Deniers (Pressac) have admitted there were gassings.

Is not ideal, but Germany needs to protect its reputation. The laws only apply in Germany and Austria, from memory.

That is just silly. The holocaust is the most analyszed and studied event in human history.

Last edited:

My main contention is:

His anti semitic writings here sure do though. Therefore his comment was a valid one.

- J.

Sunni told me that he has no beard. No beard = not muslim.

I have some real estate for sell in Iran, interested??? :eusa_whistle:

Maybe, where and how much?

belongs to Ahmadinejad - he'll fill in the bomb crater. dirt cheap

277111_f6a5d297.jpg

My main contention is:

Perhaps Sunni isn't really a Muslim but he says he is. Do you have anything which substantiates your claims about namvet or are you just talking out of your ass?

Countries where Holocaust denial is illegal

Austria
Belgium
Czech Rep.
France
Germany
Israhell
Lithuania
Bosnia
Herzegovina
Luxembourg
Poland
Slovakia
Switzerland
Lithuania
Netherlands
Romania
Spain
Canada
UK

Sunni -

I'm not sure about the legitimacy of that list...I suspect exactly what is illegal is very different from place to place.

Hate speech may be illegal in the UK, but plenty of so-called "Revisionists" live and work there.

Austria
Belgium
Czech Rep.
France
Germany
Israhell
Lithuania
Bosnia
Herzegovina
Luxembourg
Poland
Slovakia
Switzerland
Lithuania
Netherlands
Romania
Spain
Canada
UK

What about all the countries where it's illegal to convert from Islam? I'm sure it's longer.

Sunni -

I'm not sure about the legitimacy of that list...I suspect exactly what is illegal is very different from place to place.

Hate speech may be illegal in the UK, but plenty of so-called "Revisionists" live and work there.
The European Union's executive Commission proposed a European Union-wide anti-racism xenophobia law in 2001, which included the criminalization of Holocaust denial. On July 15, 1996, the Council of the European Union adopted the Joint action/96/443/JHA concerning action to combat racism and xenophobia.

Laws against Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Austria
Belgium
Czech Rep.
France
Germany
Israhell
Lithuania
Bosnia
Herzegovina
Luxembourg
Poland
Slovakia
Switzerland
Lithuania
Netherlands
Romania
Spain
Canada
UK

Sunni is obviously bigoted, or he wouldn't have taken the time to change the name of just one nation on the list......

A fairly diverse group of nations......

Sunni -

The European Union's executive Commission proposed a European Union-wide anti-racism xenophobia law in 2001, which included the criminalization of Holocaust denial. On July 15, 1996, the Council of the European Union adopted the Joint action/96/443/JHA concerning action to combat racism and xenophobia.

Laws against Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You forgot to mention that we passed laws outlawing sharia too. Some countries even passed laws to outlaw putting a sheet over your women. It must suck to be a muslim in the west. Good.

Forum List

Back