Calls for Biden to Step Aside Are Not Due to His Mental Decline

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
They are due to his cratering poll numbers. If Biden were still reliably ahead of Trump, the Democrats wouldn't care less if he forgets his own name three times a day and there would be no calls for him to step aside.

Not his cognitive decline?

Where's your source stating the numbers are poor?

I think his policies did him in.

They are due to his cratering poll numbers. If Biden were still reliably ahead of Trump, the Democrats wouldn't care less if he forgets his own name three times a day and there would be no calls for him to step aside.

I think you are absolutely right. The democrats would be perfectly fine with Biden for 4 more years, they don't give a damn about him, it's all about their agenda.

Good!! Biden needs to go anyways! His policies sucks! Not that the Democrats care. They just care about ruining the country and digging a grave six feet under!

Of course it’s always about votes. Biden is in mental decline, so that’s just a reason to kick him to the curb

I still don't see why they don't Article 25 him. That makes Kamala the first woman President, even if not elected.

It also gives her a form of incumbency.

Is her polling that bad?

He abandoned most of the platform he was elected to enact and the stain of Israel has chased away gen z and put a bad taste in half of millennials. His only hope of winning is that Trump is so odious.

I still don't see why they don't Article 25 him. That makes Kamala the first woman President, even if not elected.

It also gives her a form of incumbency.

Is her polling that bad?
It is the 25th Amendment.

And to invoke it, the cabinet would have to behave honorably about the obvious mental disability which Biden is suffering from. The Amendment is only of value assuming the good intentions of a President’s cabinet. But since most politicians behave on behalf of their Party more than they behave honorably, the 25th is a dead end.

If invoked, Kamala would not become the President, by the way. She would officially be the “Acting President.”

Her polling sucks.

The two are related

You're right. He was nearly as incapacitated in 2020 as he is now, but his polling was better, so they hid it from his supporters.

I know this is all very new for Biden supporters. The rest of us knew Joe had lost it 4 years ago. His cult just found out 3 weeks ago.

Perhaps, but ultimately if Biden was doing well in the polls the democrats wouldn’t be moving away from him like they are.
Correct and if he wasn’t having performance and health issues then he wouldn’t be down in the polls

The "Gold Crown Politics" map projected EV count is illustrating an absolute run away for pres. Trump. Pres. Trump's pick of J.D. Vance for VP has solidified the rust belt states for pres. Trump but Minnesota is only slightly in favor of pres. Trump so that state, in my opinion could go to Joe Biden. The Trump massacre is so absolute that the only chance the statist left has left is vote rigging. The "On Points Politics" map @ bottom now has for the first time arrived @ the same exact EV count as the GCP poli-map, which is a bad omen for the statist left.

Forum List

Back