Campaign Suicide: Clinton Camp Does It Again---This Time Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

Self destruction is what we are witnessing as Hillary has literally coughed up her double digit lead and lost her lock on the electoral college. Now in bad taste, they have resorted to insulting American citizens who support Trump.

VIDEO=>Clinton Surrogate Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

I cordially invite you to prove you don't fall into the category of the mentally deficient.
We don't support Hillary for one.

Self destruction is what we are witnessing as Hillary has literally coughed up her double digit lead and lost her lock on the electoral college. Now in bad taste, they have resorted to insulting American citizens who support Trump.

I cordially invite you to prove you don't fall into the category of the mentally deficient.

Oops, looks like the white rabbit has gone Venus de Milo on us...

...stumped.

]
Calling the kettle black!...Too funny!

Steve, any idiot can point out that your dumbass is a "deplorable". I'm sorry you're so full of self-loathing. Maybe you should quit being such a degenerate, racist piece of shit.

She's too sick to be president and can't face dropping out. She'd rather lose and keep her foundation intact.

Cuz when I look in the mirror I don't see you.

]
You dumbasses will support Trump regardless of what he says or does. The evidence of this is overwhelming.

1) Trump at one point gave more to the Clintons than he did to veterans. He's given her plenty of praise prior to this election.
2) He says he'll make exceptions about his rich Muslim friends overseas entering the country.
3) He pointed out (correctly) that job growth is better under democrat presidents
4) Most of his products are made in China
5) He's lied or flip/flopped on basically all of his political positions.

It's her Parkinson's talking. Imagine if someone said low information democrat voters had low genetically low IQs!

It's her Parkinson's talking. Imagine if someone said low information democrat voters had low genetically low IQs!
There's no such thing as "genetically low IQs". Such irony in your claim isn't there?

It is ironic that the two inexcusable insults Clinton has hurled at American citizens apply to her better than anyone. She is clearly mentally deficient and is as deplorable as they come.

]
You dumbasses will support Trump regardless of what he says or does. The evidence of this is overwhelming.

1) Trump at one point gave more to the Clintons than he did to veterans. He's given her plenty of praise prior to this election.
2) He says he'll make exceptions about his rich Muslim friends overseas entering the country.
3) He pointed out (correctly) that job growth is better under democrat presidents
4) Most of his products are made in China
5) He's lied or flip/flopped on basically all of his political positions.

Hillary and he have a lot in common.

He doesn't vote Democrat.

Game.

Set.

Match.

It is ironic that the two inexcusable insults Clinton has hurled at American citizens apply to her better than anyone. She is clearly mentally deficient and is as deplorable as they come.

Hillary has ED. It's terminal.

upload_2016-9-17_23-25-25.png

Forum List

Back