Campaign Suicide: Clinton Camp Does It Again---This Time Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

Self destruction is what we are witnessing as Hillary has literally coughed up her double digit lead and lost her lock on the electoral college. Now in bad taste, they have resorted to insulting American citizens who support Trump.

VIDEO=>Clinton Surrogate Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

Not surprised to see liberal not being able to tell the difference between a joke and someone really calling people mentally deficient. They have no situational awareness... they believe hyperbole is as immoral as Hillary's scandalous lies as well.

Self destruction is what we are witnessing as Hillary has literally coughed up her double digit lead and lost her lock on the electoral college. Now in bad taste, they have resorted to insulting American citizens who support Trump.

I cordially invite you to prove you don't fall into the category of the mentally deficient.
He doesn't vote Democrat.

Game.

Set.

Match.

That's about what one would expect from you.

He said Trump was trying to appeal to the mentally deficient with the stupid shit he said about Clinton's secret service protection.

He was absolutely right.

I cordially invite you to prove you don't fall into the category of the mentally deficient.
]
Calling the kettle black!...Too funny!

We don't support Hillary for one.

The most racist poster on the board, McGarrett, being defended for his support of Donald Trump.

Not surprised to see liberal not being able to tell the difference between a joke and someone really calling people mentally deficient. They have no situational awareness... they believe hyperbole is as immoral as Hillary's scandalous lies as well.

:lol: Neither am I a liberal, nor are your apologetics convincing.

The difference, of course, is that Hillary is saying these things now.

:lol: Yeah. That's the important thing. Back then, that was the pre-season so it didn't count. :slap:

:lol: Neither am I a liberal, nor are your apologetics convincing.

Then you should probably develop social awareness.

Hey jackass, why don't you stop with the personal smears to hide the fact that you don't have anything relevant to the subject to contribute. Steve's one of the best contributors to this board. He does more in one post than most people around here do in ten.

Hey jackass, why don't you stop with the personal smears to hide the fact that you don't have anything relevant to the subject to contribute. Steve's one of the best contributors to this board. He does more in one post than most people around here do in ten.

steve a decent contributor? :rofl:

only if one is lowlife kkk white supremacist scum.

Jillian, you're above your pay grade here.

Hilarious coming from someone whose signature line says:

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and thats a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quite them down, not enough to make a difference". - LBJ

"I'll have those ni*gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."-LBJ

"They put the Jewish interest above America's interest and it's about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he's an American first and a Jew second." Richard Milhous Nixon

and uses a racist picture as his avatar.

44457.jpg

Any negro who would vote for Hillary deserves what they don't get........again..... from the LIBs.

/thread

Jillian, you're above your pay grade here.

not even a little. but it's always cute when stupid people try to insult me.

now go back to worshipping the kkk'er.

]
Calling the kettle black!...Too funny!

The most racist poster on the board, McGarrett, being defended for his support of Donald Trump.
I wouldn't be talking about racists, bud. You seem to think anyone from another country has no right to post on this board.

He doesn't vote Democrat.

Game.

Set.

Match.

That's about what one would expect from you.
Yep, and articulate, pithy, AND witty reply.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back