Campaign Suicide: Clinton Camp Does It Again---This Time Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

Self destruction is what we are witnessing as Hillary has literally coughed up her double digit lead and lost her lock on the electoral college. Now in bad taste, they have resorted to insulting American citizens who support Trump.

VIDEO=>Clinton Surrogate Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

I cordially invite you to prove you don't fall into the category of the mentally deficient.

You have proved that not all of the mentally deficient support Trump.

Self destruction is what we are witnessing as Hillary has literally coughed up her double digit lead and lost her lock on the electoral college. Now in bad taste, they have resorted to insulting American citizens who support Trump.

VIDEO=>Clinton Surrogate Calls Trump Supporters 'Mentally Deficient'

I cordially invite you to prove you don't fall into the category of the mentally deficient.

Hey jackass, why don't you stop with the personal smears to hide the fact that you don't have anything relevant to the subject to contribute. Steve's one of the best contributors to this board. He does more in one post than most people around here do in ten.

steve a decent contributor? :rofl:

only if one is lowlife kkk white supremacist scum.

Jillian, you're above your pay grade here.

not even a little. but it's always cute when stupid people try to insult me.

now go back to worshipping the kkk'er.

:lol: But seriously.....you don't even know.

Forum List

Back