Campus Police Chief Put On Leave After Student Outrage For Liking NRA And Trump Tweets

Campus Police Chief Put On Leave After Student Outrage For Liking NRA And Trump Tweets

"Hect’s excitement was short lived because soon after, students investigated his Twitter account, finding a few conservative-leaning tweets that he “liked.” Two tweets were from the National Rifle Association, one wishing followers a Merry Christmas and one stating, “If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” Other tweets were from President Trump discussing the border wall and the government shutdown."

but the right are the fascists ones.

our educational system needs an enema.
Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet, second only to Muslims

That's where we are. We've created an entire generation (or more) of hyper-sensitive campus neurotics.
Not just neurotics. Think which way they lean and their continued quest to wipe anything conservative from the US.
I'm pretty concerned about how more mature conservatives in D.C. and the media are trying to wipe out anyone from "that side" who conducted a lawful investigation into Russian interference in our election.
I think we have real issues here, depotoo. It is certainly not just liberal kids.

That's where we are. We've created an entire generation (or more) of hyper-sensitive campus neurotics.
and people cow down to them.

"Hect told the audience that “when [Trump] did something that I thought he did well,I wanted to like [the tweets] in hopes to lead to more good behavior,” adding that he does not support Donald Trump overall.

Hect also apologized for liking the tweets that mentioned building a wall, calling it “a huge mistake.”"

like what you want and stand up for it. if you support trump - DO IT. don't let people scare you away from how you feel. the reason they keep doing this shit is because it works. man up and tell them to bugger off.
------------------------------------- 'hect' apoligized . So that shows by this mature Cop's apologetic cowing behavior that the snowflake generation includes older people that will do anything to keep their jobs and cash flow going .

I have a feeling there is more to this story. I certainly hope so. At any rate, it is not the fault of the students here; it is the fault of the administration of the two colleges for letting the lunatics run the asylum.

This story is also on other media sources, and unfortunately, this is it. He was literally placed on leave because of fascist students unwilling to relent on their refusal to accept someone whose opinions differ from theirs.
This is also not the first time such a thing has happened.
And this is where we are as a nation.

Wow, with him being a police chief, I have just one question for those who took issue with what he chose to favor...do you want him to be good at his own job or do want him to completely suck at it like that man who let so many die in in that Florida school shooting for example?

God bless you and the police chief always!!!

Holly

and people cow down to them.

"Hect told the audience that “when [Trump] did something that I thought he did well,I wanted to like [the tweets] in hopes to lead to more good behavior,” adding that he does not support Donald Trump overall.

Hect also apologized for liking the tweets that mentioned building a wall, calling it “a huge mistake.”"

like what you want and stand up for it. if you support trump - DO IT. don't let people scare you away from how you feel. the reason they keep doing this shit is because it works. man up and tell them to bugger off.
------------------------------------- 'hect' apoligized . So that shows by this mature Cop's apologetic cowing behavior that the snowflake generation includes older people that will do anything to keep their jobs and cash flow going .
didn't seem to work for him so it was a bad call. now he's officer jellyfish.

ALL of them work for the MONEY . -------------------- As off topic comment and On a larger scale , The TRUMP is about the only clean guy in USA Government Ladies and Gents . [chuckle]

You are definitely showing a bias there, yourself, as you obviously have not taken the time to read all the evidence in the case that is actually out there. If so, you would be questioning it as well.
Not just neurotics. Think which way they lean and their continued quest to wipe anything conservative from the US.
I'm pretty concerned about how more mature conservatives in D.C. and the media are trying to wipe out anyone from "that side" who conducted a lawful investigation into Russian interference in our election.
I think we have real issues here, depotoo. It is certainly not just liberal kids.

I have a feeling there is more to this story. I certainly hope so. At any rate, it is not the fault of the students here; it is the fault of the administration of the two colleges for letting the lunatics run the asylum.

This story is also on other media sources, and unfortunately, this is it. He was literally placed on leave because of fascist students unwilling to relent on their refusal to accept someone whose opinions differ from theirs.
smh
Since when do the students choose the head of Public Safety?
I don't agree with flinging around the term "fascists" though.

smh

Why not agree?
Fascism is, by definition, organized suppression of opposition and opposing views.
That is exactly what the students did.

Can you imagine someone being put on leave for "liking" an anti-gun post and something posted by Obama?

yah, me neither.

smh
i think they're more spoiled into usually getting their way. in my opinion we've coddled this round of youth not because we wanted to harm them but because we wanted the best for them. we just lost sight of what "best" was really focused on.

we live in an extreme time where people can't talk at a low level. we must shout, we must use the most emotionally moving words and we must be right or the world is wrong.

not a bright moment in mankinds history.

smh

Why not agree?
Fascism is, by definition, organized suppression of opposition and opposing views.
Because fascism caused the murder of millions of people in the last century and we should not use that term lightly to abuse our political opponents. Same with the term "nazi." These are a bunch of college students allowed to have their head. Like you never heard of young people being passionate about their beliefs. Lighten up.

smh
i think they're more spoiled into usually getting their way. in my opinion we've coddled this round of youth not because we wanted to harm them but because we wanted the best for them. we just lost sight of what "best" was really focused on.

we live in an extreme time where people can't talk at a low level. we must shout, we must use the most emotionally moving words and we must be right or the world is wrong.

not a bright moment in mankinds history.
In my day, we passionately opposed Nixon, the Vietnam War, etc. etc. Universities were taken over by student activists. Things were pretty tense then, too. And look at us now.
lol

It's liberalism in a nut shell. This is the finished product, after years of indoctrination.

"Hect’s excitement was short lived because soon after, students investigated his Twitter account, finding a few conservative-leaning tweets that he “liked.” Two tweets were from the National Rifle Association, one wishing followers a Merry Christmas and one stating, “If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” Other tweets were from President Trump discussing the border wall and the government shutdown."

SUE
SUE
SUE

Nope, it was more like this.

2t050g.jpg

facebook-like-icon_1017-8081.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

group-cry.gif

giphy.gif

It's liberalism in a nut shell. This is the finished product, after years of indoctrination.
We need a military draft. I have never seen so many PUSSIES in my life.

Let's go to war with Russia and make Libtards DIE fighting Russia!

smh

Why not agree?
Because fascism caused the murder of millions of people in the last century and we should not use that term lightly to abuse our political opponents. Same with the term "nazi." These are a bunch of college students allowed to have their head. Like you never heard of young people being passionate about their beliefs. Lighten up.
But The Nazis and Fascists spied on their political opponents and weaponized the government and agencies against their political rivals.
It's not our fault The Democrat Party chose to do this and branded themselves as NAZIS AND FASCISTS, is it?

No.

There will be a severe reckoning for these people, and that train is already headed down that track.

mother Teresa .....hate speech

Forum List

Back