Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

A "pretty good" that he inherited from Barack Obama...who as I remember, started out with a giant shit sandwich from his predecessor.
No yarns need to be "floated". Trump blew the response to COVID and that cost him his re-election. Period. :)
Yes, the economy needed to recover when Obama took over. Compared to America's history on recoveries, Obama's was classed as sluggish.

Yes, the economy needed to recover when Obama took over. Compared to America's history on recoveries, Obama's was classed as sluggish.

Lets see..

Obama 11 million jobs
Biden 13 million jobs

Trump LOST 3 million jobs

Nope. I've been saying it here for at least the last year.
Your media has been telling you that for the past two and a half years bs.

Every little sneeze or skip or misstep ...your media has trained you to believe he is on his death bed with dementia....

Meanwhile, in reality, there has been no president to have accomplished more in his first and second year with legislation, including bipartisan legislation passed.

The economy and lowering inflation, planned legislation is working.... we actually are going to make it out of this covid economy and inflation, standing up....

His plan on immigration so far is working by having refugees make requests for asylum and cross over through the legal border crossing places, reducing greatly illegal crossings outside the legal places, which frees up border patrol to find the drug and human traffickers trying to cross, and they can't be masked within the refugee asylum seekers as easily.

He did a good job Uniting NATO...

He succeeded in leaving Afghanistan, and ending war but there were war wounds from his withdrawal.... So, that was not perfect, for certain....

He has not been a daily IN YOUR FACE ASSHOLE with the American people like the Ex was....

Sure he's had plenty of missteps and I personally would rather see younger candidates duking it out in 2024, but it is, what it is....

Your media has been telling you that for the past two and a half years bs.

Every little sneeze or skip or misstep ...your media has trained you to believe he is on his death bed with dementia....

Meanwhile, in reality, there has been no president to have accomplished more in his first and second year with legislation, including bipartisan legislation passed.

The economy and lowering inflation, planned legislation is working.... we actually are going to make it out of this covid economy and inflation, standing up....

His plan on immigration so far is working by having refugees make requests for asylum and cross over through the legal border crossing places, reducing greatly illegal crossings outside the legal places, which frees up border patrol to find the drug and human traffickers trying to cross, and they can't be masked within the refugee asylum seekers as easily.

He did a good job Uniting NATO...

He succeeded in leaving Afghanistan, and ending war but there were war wounds from his withdrawal.... So, that was not perfect, for certain....

He has not been a daily IN YOUR FACE ASSHOLE with the American people like the Ex was....

Sure he's had plenty of missteps and I personally would rather see younger candidates duking it out in 2024, but it is, what it is....
Most of your party would rather see other candidates, and I'm sure his replacement is in the wings.

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

But, that strategy is not available, so what will the strategy be this time?
Have his DOJ and Dem State prosecutors indict and arrest him every few months until the election.

Forum List

Back