Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

A "pretty good" that he inherited from Barack Obama...who as I remember, started out with a giant shit sandwich from his predecessor.
No yarns need to be "floated". Trump blew the response to COVID and that cost him his re-election. Period. :)

Obama spent most of his time in office blaming his predecessor for his own failures, and then some time thereafter trying to claim credit for his successor's achievements.

And some of you were stupid enough to fall for it.

Obama spent most of his time in office blaming his predecessor for his own failures, and then some time thereafter trying to claim credit for his successor's achievements.

And Trump accepted responsibility?

Biden Campaign poster to be sent nationwide.

View attachment 804503

What Trump thinks about this country

Might not have the impact that you think it would.

I'm reminded of a rumor, probably not true, when Independence Day came out. Supposedly, in a theater in some particularly conservative community, the audience cheered when the aliens blew up the White House.

That was during the part of Clinton's term where a lot of his corruption was coming to the surface, and the fictional President was depicted as a somewhat idealized version of Clinton.

Seeing as how he was handed a shit sandwich the day he walked into the office, I'd say that criticism is more than warranted.
It was Obama and the Democrats who had to bail the country out (again) from a Republican president's screw ups.

Might not have the impact that you think it would.

I'm reminded of a rumor, probably not true, when Independence Day came out. Supposedly, in a theater in some particularly conservative community, the audience cheered when the aliens blew up the White House.

That was during the part of Clinton's term where a lot of his corruption was coming to the surface, and the fictional President was depicted as a somewhat idealized version of Clinton.

You are correct
Republicans dont care if our Democracy is attacked as long as they end up winning

The rest of the nation was appalled by Jan 6

Just like Bush II and Trump and now Biden. Amazing how alike they all are

How are Mail-In-Ballots working in our great State of Washington.
No voter fraud here.

You got a problem with the WA State runs their Elections?
Floor is yours.

Go..................>>>>>>>>>>
I don't know anything about Wa. St. mail in ballots. Are those that are dead, purged from their mailings?
Do those that move make sure they get their ballots forwarded? What if they move out of state?
Are each signature verified? I don't know, but you seem to.

Glad you have so much faith in your state government. Now if you could just lower the cost of your gasoline,
it sucks when I'm going through there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back