Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

But, that strategy is not available, so what will the strategy be this time?
Have Trump arrested

Brandon is the Vampire candidate.

Or is it the mummy?

Could be a zombie.

IMG_0572.jpeg

If we manage to hurt your widdle fee fees, then mission accomplished.
Go right ahead…

Keep running candidates with no qualifications, bizarre statements and childish behavior.

Then claim the election was stolen

I'll say up front that the 2020 Biden v. Trump strategy was brilliant in its simplicity: be endorsed by Obama and then go into hiding until it is over, and let the COVID mess sink Trump.

NO, they can't.

Can a Democrat on here Articulate Biden's Likely Strategy to Beat Trump in 2024?​

I'm not a democrat, but I think I can size it up:
  • STEP ONE - No campaigns.
  • STEP TWO - no public debates.
  • STEP THREE - only scripted, controlled appearances within DC.
  • STEP FOUR - another massive spending, grass-roots government/private consortium of subversive shadow organizations to rig machines, harvest fake ballots, and push through massive illegal legislation allowing democrats near-endless cheating again after the election with no chain of custody to keep finding votes until they steal another election.

The same as every single two party shit-fest. Lesser of two evils. The Democrats' defacto campaign slogan will be the same as the Republicans': "Not as bad as the other guy!".

Pathetic. And, even worse, you stupid fuckers will fail for it.

How are Mail-In-Ballots working in our great State of Washington.
No voter fraud here.

You got a problem with the WA State runs their Elections?
Floor is yours.

Go..................>>>>>>>>>>

Their problem is the ballots just don’t seem to be going to their side.

Go right ahead…

Keep running candidates with no qualifications, bizarre statements and childish behavior.

Then claim the election was stolen
as long as JOey hides in his basement with his coke....he has a great chance...the less he talks, or answers questions...the better his chance

as long as JOey hides in his basement with his coke....he has a great chance...the less he talks, or answers questions...the better his chance

Last time…
Biden hid in his basement only coming out to campaign in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Meanwhile Trump held huge pep rallies full of people that were going to vote for him anyway

Biden 306
Trump 232

:dance:

Be sequestered in basement so as not to stick foot in mouth, depend on cheat machine to get it done and media and Big Tech to lie about it.

Forum List

Back