Can a leftist answer this?

Yesterday's topic was very much over your head. You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Oh really? I understand a whole lot more than you think I do and at least I love and care about my country and know how to treat people. How did you wind up on the staff team anyways? That's what really boggles my mind. I bet your mommy and daddy are proud that you aren't just sitting in your room playing videogames all day when you're not in school. Because the things that were coming out of your mouth yesterday (even in the flame zone) sounded like a little kid was saying them. :rolleyes:

And watch him run off crying because I called him out on his behavior again. If only we could put staff members on ignore. :sigh2:

Disagree.

You would since you both have temper tantrums when people call you out and support a pedophile. Just thank God they don't ban you here for being truthful.

I have never in my life been called (just reading between the lines here on this one) a dumbass by a mod. He is supposed to be setting a good example, not making the fighting worse on here. Mods are supposed to help us with our problems,.. they aren't supposed to BE the problem.

Btw, the right thing that he should have done was apologize for the way he acted and acknowledge the fact that not even staff members are perfect,.. but instead he had another hissy fit and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about. :rolleyes:

This is the post I'm talking about.

Well?? Where is it, assholes?? Pony up. Pretty strange how the Democrats were able to "rig the vote" for Biden in Virginia last year when Trump was in the White House, but somehow couldn't manage to do it yesterday with Biden in the White House and Democrats controlling every state office, isn't it.

So the dead people voted for Youngkin?

Where was all the fraud, needle dick?

I have a sneaking suspicion you're a paranoid imbecile still butthurt over your orange idol crashing and burning

How compromised is it? Enlighten us, twat waffle

clown-makes-funny-face-picture-id119148040

He got the COVID trillion dollar stimulus package through Congress.

COVID-19

DONE​

Assemble coronavirus task force​

DONE​

Push for immediate coronavirus legislation​

DONE​

Release a vaccine distribution plan​

DONE​

Rejoin World Health Organization and keep Dr. Anthony Fauci as close adviser​

ECONOMY

NOT YET ACHIEVED​

Reverse Trump’s corporate tax cut​

ENVIRONMENT

DONE​

Organize a “climate world summit”​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Make U.S. an international leader on climate change​

RACIAL EQUITY

NOT YET ACHIEVED​

Extend Voting Rights Act​

DROPPED​

Institute national police oversight commission​

NOT YET ACHIEVED​

Push Congress to pass SAFE Justice Act​

IMMIGRATION

DONE​

Introduce legislation for pathway to citizenship for immigrants in the U.S. illegally​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Make Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, permanent​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Stop family separation at U.S.-Mexico border​

DONE​

Establish task force to reunite children and parents separated at the border​

DONE​

End Trump executive order banning travelers from some Muslim-majority countries​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Stop Migrant Protection Protocols and asylum “metering” policy​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Defund continued border wall construction​

DONE​

Increase government supervision over U.S. border and immigration agencies​

FOREIGN POLICY

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Pledge to “pick up the pieces of Donald Trump’s broken foreign policy”​

NOT YET ACHIEVE​

About 99% of the accomplishments you listed were actually achieved by The Trump Administration and had nothing to do with Faux Xiden.

The remaining 1% is stupid Hate Trump and America Libtard shit.

You would since you both have temper tantrums when people call you out and support a pedophile. Just thank God they don't ban you here for being truthful.

I have never in my life been called (just reading between the lines here on this one) a dumbass by a mod. He is supposed to be setting a good example, not making the fighting worse on here. Mods are supposed to help us with our problems,.. they aren't supposed to BE the problem.
Uh huh. You done whining now?

Probably not.

Forum List

Back