4. Immigration?
  5. Health Care?
  6. Crime policy?
  7. Gay Rights?
  8. The Environment?
  9. Military Spending?
  10. Social Policy?
  11. Abortion?
You really don't realize that the two parties disagree on THE ISSUES?

Are you serious?

Just go ahead and list them. What is it that makes biden a good president so far.

Go ahead and list them.

Biden isnt causing a revolution he is lowering the temperature and putting out fires. A much needed mode change from the previous disaster in chief. If you want a few points that his supporters will feel good about… he actually got our troops out of Afghanistan, though it was messy and chaotic, it still got done. He managed a pretty good vaccination roll out where we have quick and easy access to the shot without daily lies and misinformation coming from the top. He reconnected us with our allies on a global effort to take climate issues seriously. If he can get the infrastructure bill passed there will be resources not only for improving transportation but also support for families, child care, and medical care for seniors…. That last one is a wait and see.

I personally am not a big fan of his policies. I appreciate the mood change but hope for a new POTUS that isn’t Kamala or Trump or Biden next cycle

You don't know what the issues are?

Do you think the two parties agree on:
  1. Fiscal policy?
  2. Tax policy?
  3. Foreign Relations?
  4. Immigration?
  5. Health Care?
  6. Crime policy?
  7. Gay Rights?
  8. The Environment?
  9. Military Spending?
  10. Social Policy?
  11. Abortion?
You really don't realize that the two parties disagree on THE ISSUES?

Are you serious?

I may not be highly intelligent but I can see why there's a disagreement. I just didn't know what the heck you were talking about before.

Speaking as a leftist, I like how Biden delegates all decisions to his handlers. I like how he recovers from blunders as well, and the way he doesn't answer questions unless prepped.

She believes Joe Biden will be the worst President in U.S. history? What a dumb fucking c u next Tuesday
Well Joe has a great start on being the worst Presdient in U.S. history and he has been in office for less than a year. Let’s take a look at how foreigners feel about our newest President.

Plus Joe is not all that popular here either.

At least Joe hasn’t managed to crash the stock market yet. Unfortunately he probably will.

I am very far left, but the reason I do not like Biden is that actually he was the author of the 1994 Federal Crime Bill that gave us the federal war on drugs, 3 strikes, sentence mandates, asset forfeiture, etc., and all the things I think the federal government does that are illegal.

Trumpsters constantly praised Trump for the stock market.

So, how about that stock market now?

Trumpsters constantly praised Trump for the stock market.

So, how about that stock market now?

I think the whole stock market is actually a fraud that should be illegal.
You are not really buy equity shares in anything.
When you sell, you only get money from another buyer.
They company does not give you a cent and the actual value of the company does not have to reflect in the value of the stock at all.

Just go ahead and list them. What is it that makes biden a good president so far.

Go ahead and list them.

He's gotten 17 judges placed in circuit positions.
He sent me $1400
He pulled out of Afghanistan
He speaks out on issues like unions and workers rights
He is fighting to get free 2-uear community college for kids
He is fighting to bring the country into the 21st century with regards to paid leave for parents
He extended the Child Tax Credit
He speaks on behalf of vaccination and does not call COVID a liberal hoax

EDIT: He has reversed Trump's historic unemployment rate

He is leading the highest stock market in history of America

I'm happy to give more if you want

So far Biden has been the least effective president in my lifetime.

That's not how you were acting yesterday when you were barking about the election being fair and cussing out Trump supporters and then when we called you out about it and questioned it you started playing the innocent victim card.

That's not how you were acting yesterday when you were barking about the election being fair and cussing out Trump supporters and then when we called you out about it and questioned it you started playing the innocent victim card.

Yesterday's topic was very much over your head. You haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back